It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Democrat stronghold Chicago still have problems with unabated shootings !!

The last 3 days has 40 shot !!

Year-to-Date = 777 shootings !!

What's wrong ?

Where is CNN and MSNBC ? (crickets creeking)

Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago

New reports reveal a deadly wave of gun violence in Chicago. A 15-year old boy, a young mother, and even a four-year-old girl sitting on her porch have all been shot dead.

These are just a few of the nearly 40 people who were gunned down in Chicago over a mere three-day period this week.

This level of violence is usually not seen until the middle of summer in Chicago, but as temperatures reached into the 80’s this week criminals were drawn into the streets.

On Monday, one person was shot dead and nine others were wounded. A day later, 12 people were hit by gunfire in a 12-hour period.

Chicago Jackass Stats

⛓📛

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Trump hasn't cleaned up Chi-raq yet?

Total loser presidency.

Chi-raq was great until Obama left office then the emboldened racist (all racist are white) took office and Chi-raq fell apart again due to oppression.

Dang white boys!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They need stricter gun laws. But really who cares. One guy with a gun didnt kill 40 people. Many people killed 40 others and not all at once.... So its acceptable.

edit on 5 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wasn’t some group just trumpeting that the shootings in Chicago have steadily declined? Guess Chicago didn’t like losing the top spot. Oh, and pretty sure no MSM outlet, outside of Fox News, will carry this. Too hard to make the guns the perpetrator when it’s the gangs thinking their Al Capone and it’s the 1930s shooting up their neighborhoods, innocents be damned.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
p.s. Maybe it’s time to rethink those stop and frisk prohibitions? Maybe if the thugs knew they’d be losing their “piece”, they wouldn’t wander around with them. Nah...who’m I kidding?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

pretty sure St Lious has a bigger problem

my area doesn't even make the list and there's a dead body 2 times a week it seems anymore, or at the very least a missing person every few days

link   
I wonder how many of those guns were registered?

link   

violating everyone's inherit rights is not the answer the answer to end the drug war and they have no reason to fight each other and that will reduce crime by 60%

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

violating everyone's inherit rights is not the answer the answer to end the drug war and they have no reason to fight each other and that will reduce crime by 60%

The answer is to enforce the laws already on the books. Let the police do the jobs they are (highly) paid to do there. And not let the liberal judges decide they should get a slap on the wrist and released back into the hood becaise they are "good boys that just made a mistake".

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well it only gets worse with the warmer weather. Looks like another bloody summer is in store if nothing drastic is done.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The more I think about this I start to understand that these lives really do not matter. When that is the case that must mean there is some sort of war going on. That means that the guys on top tell the speakers that they need to ignore this because there is an end goal, not to deaths, but to control. Sadly the jackasses at the top rarely die.

Human nature 101 and yet we keep thinking it has something to do with Trump or maybe Obama...and even if so, it doesnt matter people keep dying sad and stupid deaths.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think you are correct in terms of per capita. Springfield IL may be getting close as well, and you don't hear much about the violent crime and murders in those cities...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The sad part is that police know who the gang-bangers are, but fear for their, and their family's life, if they capture them.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

71% of murders go unsolved in Chicago.

wgntv.com...

Whatever they're doing, it's not working.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

there's a reason why and it's not because the KKK is hanging people in those neighborhoods

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

the solution is end the drug war and start covering the issues truthfully and stop protecting it for a globalist agenda

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The murder rate decreased after President Trump sent in 6 Federal ATF agents in July 2017 to assist Chicago police. Not by much, but it was measurable. Second half of 2017 was better than second half of 2016.

But it's reported on our local news today that an ATF Agent was shot here. I'll go look it up and provide a link.

Here it is: www.chicagotribune.com...

Thankfully, he wasn't killed. Just wounded. But geesh..

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

they don't solve half of them where I live either, they just happen and we never hear about it again

then a week later some random person hiding from a murder warrant is picked up 2 blocks away on another charge from NYC or Philly or Newark

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

The inherent right is to carry for self-protection, not to murder or kill innocents. I am a staunch 2A supporter. I do NOT support the use of guns for criminal behavior. And removing drugs will likely not remove the violence...gangs have been killing each other over stupid # for decades. Even with legalized everything to end the drug war (if that’s your argument, not sure), a black market will emerge to avoid taxation and then they will be blasting each other over control of that black market, still killing innocents. Easy money is always easier than actually working. People with such little concern for human life need to be removed from society.
edit on 4-5-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I wonder how many of those guns were registered?

Or how many shooters are NRA members?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join