It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Robert Mueller Is Close To Being Shut Down - If He Doesn't Shut Down Voluntarily.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's the top of the FBI that appears to be dysfunctional. However, that negatively affects the field offices too. I wonder where FBI Director Christopher Wray stands on all this? He's the opposite of "show boat" Comey.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: SaturnFX

a fisa warrant is vastly different than a warrant to search a house broski

The Federal Judge is saying that Mueller went hunting with an illegal weapon.

And no "License"

🔑

I sure hope "silent executioner" Jeff Sessions, and his hatchet-man in Idaho (Huber) are ON THEIR P's and Q's.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Oh man.. But what about the hooker?

She was a foreign spy.

The Good Fight did a complete episode of it.

Soon to be in the US National Archives.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This was the definition of a witch hunt.. Look it up in the dictionary it should say Trump, Russia collusion and whores.

they are trying so hard even using illegal warrants . Why does Trump scare them so much?

I think we are about to find out.

Remember Hillary saying "if that SOB gets elected we are all going to fry". The oil is getting hot..

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
In addition the DOJ has known for a long time that Carter Page was innocent. The FBI used him as an undercover asset against the Russians and got convictions because of Page's undercover work for balls sake.

This witch Hunt is nearing conclusion and God have mercy on the perpatrators. Whether by institutional justice or by all the ticked off American peoples.

edit on 4-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Bill Clinton told Barack Obama the same thing in 2016 while they were golfing. I'd never seen Bill look that crazy before.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I am so hoping and praying that some liberal Media Executives, Anchors, and expert haters, are implicated in the conspiracy to take down the duly-elected President of the United States of America.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

And no "License"

🔑

He's got a license for turkeys and he's hunting bear.

You know what they say about bear hunting?
Sometimes the bear gets YOU!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I am so hoping and praying that some liberal Media Executives, Anchors, and expert haters, are implicated in the conspiracy to take down the duly-elected President of the United States of America.

If it is true that Mueller has been spying on the entire administration since mid 2017, we just found out where all the leaks were coming from, in which certain media seemed to be fed info on a daily basis...

...are we about to find out that 'sources familiar with the matter' were actually the FBI...
edit on 4/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's the top of the FBI that appears to be dysfunctional. However, that negatively affects the field offices too. I wonder where FBI Director Christopher Wray stands on all this? He's the opposite of "show boat" Comey.

I think Wray is as dirty and criminal as the rest of them. He's just quiet about it. No evidence that I'm basing that on but my strong gut feeling that's never wrong.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

And no "License"

🔑

I sure hope "silent executioner" Jeff Sessions, and his hatchet-man in Idaho (Huber) are ON THEIR P's and Q's.

If they were, wouldn't this atrocity have been stopped by now? They're dirty too I'm afraid.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

And no "License"

🔑

But could it be considered “self-defense” for a previous administration?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Jim Acosta and Don Lemon need to head that list, followed by April Ryan and Cecilia Vargas...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I think Wray is as dirty and criminal as the rest of them. He's just quiet about it. No evidence that I'm basing that on but my strong gut feeling that's never wrong.

Wray put a big smile on the faces of Democrats during his confirmation hearing when he stated that he would not take a "loyalty test" for President Trump...or something to that effect.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

And no "License"

🔑

If they were, wouldn't this atrocity have been stopped by now? They're dirty too I'm afraid.

I don't think that Jeff Sessions is "dirty". He hasn't been employed by the DOJ or FBI before. Plus, he was the first Congressman to support President Trump's Presidential run.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Jim Acosta and Don Lemon need to head that list, followed by April Ryan and Cecilia Vargas...

I'm not familiar with Cecilia Vargas. Will go look her up right now. But I agree with your Acosta/Ryan/Lemon assessment. Chris Cuomo and Rachel MadCow are on my wish list too.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Didn't Wray already call Coney a liar, in so many words?

Sarah Carter retreated a link that Wray was already talking.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Noticeably absent posters in this thread.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Noticeably absent posters in this thread.

BREAKING: LISA PAGE has (finally) Resigned.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The FBI confirmed that the lawyer, Lisa Page, tendered her resignation.
Source: dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

And no "License"

🔑

I don't think that Jeff Sessions is "dirty". He hasn't been employed by the DOJ or FBI before. Plus, he was the first Congressman to support President Trump's Presidential run.

Maybe not but what the hell has Sessions done since he started as AG?
I can’t think of a single thing.
edit on 4-5-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join