It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Leads in Clinton email case - DOJ IG

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
DOJ IG Horowitz has put his testimony on hold due to new developments in the Clinton email case.

www.foxnews.com...

Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s widely anticipated testimony next week before the House Oversight Committee has been postponed, as the Justice Department IG has pursued new leads in his review of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, according to a congressional letter and sources familiar with the matter.

Elements of a related review already have been made public. In April, a Horowitz review faulted former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his role in a media leak about the Clinton Foundation. In that report, Horowitz said McCabe lied four times -- three times under oath -- and referred the matter to the U.S. Attorney’s office for possible criminal prosecution.

It appears Michael Horowitz has discovered new leads in the Clinton email case, and is unable to testify in regard to his recent report on misconduct surrounding the investigation. Horowitz is the IG behind many recent scathing reports of Obama-era officials who are subjects of multiple investigations spanning from Clinton's FBI investigation to the handling of the Russia witch-hunt and more.

Best of luck to Horowitz. From Lynch's secret tarmac meeting with suspect Clinton's husband to the likely illegal use of foreign nationals to influence an election, the entire 2016-2018 period is highly suspicious.
edit on 5/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The "Final" Report will be a BombShell !!

Somebody found "New evidence" of evidence tampering and special treatment in the original "investigation(s) !!

😎

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Can't help but wonder if this is why Lisa Page,
the DOJ mistress to Strzok and McCabe has resigned.

This is good news! Thanks for the update!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
God I can’t wait until McCabe and Comey turn on each other...

Too of the smarmiest men to ever run the FBI will make an ugly fight...
And I can’t wait till they start at each other...

And that’s to say nothing of Strjok and Page...i can’t wait to see those 2 amoral infidels brought to justice...I especially hate their faux morality when they betrayed the most sacred of bonds (matrimony)

Anyhow, muelller is operating as a 4th branch of government....with no oversight
I have lost all respect for sessions
He should fire rosenstein and regain his honor
Mueller should be fired and tried for being an a-hole

-Chris

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: JBurns

Can't help but wonder if this is why Lisa Page,
the DOJ mistress to Strzok and McCabe has resigned.

This is good news! Thanks for the update!

Q says that they are "being tracked". They (or any former govt employee) will not be able to escape Jeff Session's hatchet man in Idaho, John Huber.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well James Baker has also just resigned.

This is big....

I wonder if the IG report found a few more rats?

Also wonder if the Manafort Judge might have
caused a ripple. Will Rosenstein be next?

He must at least recuse himself......

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The Manafort judge caused more than a ripple. As I explained in the "Mueller is Close to Being Shut Down" thread today, he's actually accusing Bob Mueller of breaking the law on two fronts.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
so is this a counter investigation or is the Meuller probe a cover-up to hide this one??

I've always wondered why all of the people investigating Trump were Republicans... then again we know they are all working together behind the scenes
edit on 4-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
People still care about this?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There's no news there at all. Good or bad.
There's no new evidence.
They have nothing and that's why they keep delaying the release of his final report. Notice on!y the stuff that suits trump has been released. McCabe transgressions but nothing else.
Why.
?
Big expectations from this guy but where are the results?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The texts between those two don't really indicate any kind of relationship except friends. There's nothing romantic mentioned between them at all. I wonder where the idea that they were lovers came from? They speak like friends not lovers.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you think an IG is playing politics, I am going to guess you know next to nothing about them. They are one of the most insulated and protected positions in the govt and the military because they need to have the power to investigate anyone when an investigation opens.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Q says. Lol. What does P and R think? What about the numbers? Do they get to weigh in too?

What is this kindergarten?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That judge will find for Mueller. He was just making noise. Bet on it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No he didnt. He spoke his opinion. God you stretch the facts to suit your wishes.
He did not accuse Mueller of any crimes.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Christosterone

The texts between those two don't really indicate any kind of relationship except friends. There's nothing romantic mentioned between them at all. I wonder where the idea that they were lovers came from? They speak like friends not lovers.

I have long suspected them being "lovers" was a cover story for their clandestine meetings and texts conspiring against a presidential candidate and then president. That always seemed to make more sense to me

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
DOJ IG Horowitz has put his testimony on hold due to new developments in the Clinton email case.

www.foxnews.com...

Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s widely anticipated testimony next week before the House Oversight Committee has been postponed, as the Justice Department IG has pursued new leads in his review of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, according to a congressional letter and sources familiar with the matter.

Elements of a related review already have been made public. In April, a Horowitz review faulted former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his role in a media leak about the Clinton Foundation. In that report, Horowitz said McCabe lied four times -- three times under oath -- and referred the matter to the U.S. Attorney’s office for possible criminal prosecution.

It appears Michael Horowitz has discovered new leads in the Clinton email case, and is unable to testify in regard to his recent report on misconduct surrounding the investigation. Horowitz is the IG behind many recent scathing reports of Obama-era officials who are subjects of multiple investigations spanning from Clinton's FBI investigation to the handling of the Russia witch-hunt and more.

Best of luck to Horowitz. From Lynch's secret tarmac meeting with suspect Clinton's husband to the likely illegal use of foreign nationals to influence an election, the entire 2016-2018 period is highly suspicious.

Interesting this is out the same day as the resignations and manaforts case becoming in jeopardy for Mueller

While the report will be interesting to read, the prosecutor assigned has the new info and is moving forward

I would wager the report and charges drop the same day

new topics

top topics

join