It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivor: Palau

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Darn it--I missed it too. I got home late last night & was all set to watch, but my TIVO didn't adjust to the new time.

I was rooting for Stephanie too--I think I'll have to switch to Tom or Ian now.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I missed it last night, but I heard that my favorite survivor got the boot. Stephanie was one of the most competitive, endearing, hottest peice or arse the show has had. I was pissed to hear she got the boot!

Me sentiments exactly.

I hope Tom wins every single immunity challenge all the way to the end just to show them how bad they all screwed themselves.....

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And for the first time, I think he could sweep all the immunity challanges. Especially with his main competition (Stephanie) gone. Man, I still pissed about her getting the boot
Maybe she'll get a job on the travel channel, or some other adventure show where I'll get to keep watching her

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, Ian wins immunity again...maybe Tom isn't top dog still?

Not only that, Ian pulls off the coup without risking a tie...

Did you see Steph at Tribal Council? Smokin' hot!!!

Man did Greg screw up on who to take on that challenge reward...

So he, Jen, and the other young chick, blank on her name (Stacy maybe?) plot to oust Tom after of course, getting rid of eyesore whiny Karyn.

But, Ian gets wise to it as the clues were during the challenge, and gets Tom and Caryn to go with ousting Greg and breaking up the wannabe Rob and Amber-style situation. Unknown to Tom and Caryn, he also gets what's her face, to be the fourth, and they all vote off Greg...classic Machiavellian Survivor lesson!!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
good show last night...and yes, Steph was blazing hot!

Ian kept talking about Gregg being the dark horse, but He is really the silent but deadly threat. He's set up perfectly. For one thing, his only physical competition is Tom. If Tom wins the rest of the immunities, Ian is sure to go with him. Tom won't vote Ian off. If Ian keeps winning like he has, the girls will have no choice to vote Tom off just to have a chance against Ian. With Tom gone, Ian can cruise with is mini alliance with Caryn and the no name girl. Which kinda sucks, cause I like Tom.

And yes, Gregg was a moron for taking who he did on the boat with him. He should have had them pick a number or something not so obvious. Oh well, hindsight is a b*tch

[edit on 6-5-2005 by mpeake]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yep, unless he gets immunity, he has two more votes till he's gone... (as Jen is next most likely, unless Ian decides to get rid of Tom early, which I doubt he'll do.) Ian has obviously been running things behind the scenes, with Tom taking the heat (pun intended, he's a fireman).

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Seems they managed to pull Katie back into the fold, and got rid of Caryn. Just as well, she really doesn't deserve to be there anyhow.

Now we really get down to the wire... Tom's probably the most vulnerable, as NOBODY wants to go into the final two with him...as they'll lose hardcore. But, if he wins immunity, then who knows who's next? (my money is on Jen in that event). Katie's probably bound to be in the final two, as her constant backstabbing and flip-flopping won't sit well with the jury.

Personally, I'd like to see Tom go all the way, just cause I'm still ticked those idiots got rid of Steph when they should have gotten rid of Tom (for their sakes). I want to see them reap what they had sown... Ian won the car, which is usually the proverbial kiss of death in Survivor (he who gets the car never gets the million).

It all comes to a head Sunday night...as the winner is then announced. Wonder what the Vegas odds are on this...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ha, ha, ha!!! Those idiots! I knew they'd let Tom win....

But, if he wins immunity, then who knows who's next? (my money is on Jen in that event). Katie's probably bound to be in the final two, as her constant backstabbing and flip-flopping won't sit well with the jury.

Called that one. Tom got immunity, they kicked off Jen. Ian thought it was more important to get back Tom (and America's) trust, but of course he knew he'd lose next to Tom anyhow. Still, he basically turned down a quarter mil for it....but as expected, no matter how played out, Katie was in the final two, and from the votes shown, appears to have only gotten one vote (from the still bitter Colby).

Steph was touted as one of the most popular female players ever
during the reunion show. Good TV night...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Steph was touted as one of the most popular female players ever
during the reunion show. Good TV night...

Definitely!

We'll miss ya Steph. You know she'll be on the next "All Star" show if they ever have one again.

What a night though! Ian, Ian, Ian...The world is full of stupid people, but lacking in genuinely good people. The line seperating the 2 can often be pretty thin, but Ian, I think, is standing on the good side Perhaps not the rich side, but at least he'll be able to sleep at night.

Congrats to Tom. I think it was pretty obvious he'd run away with this seasons million dollars. I know they didn't go thru all the votes after the first 5 (showing a 4 to 1 win was enough), but I imagine he probably got the other 2 votes as well. Tom deserved to win, and it's good to see the right person win, which is not always the case in survivor, or in life.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He definitely got the other two...or else they would have used them to increase the tension.... After 4, it was a done deal, hehe...

They were all idiots though, they should have gotten rid of Tom when instead they all got rid of Steph. Right then, they ALL lost the game to Tom.

Ian... For some reason, he lost his ability to lie straight-faced towards the end, and then basically threw away a quarter mil... Honorable? Perhaps... Stupid? Hell yeah, even dwarfing Lex's idiotic move of not voting out Amber back on All-Stars...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join