It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivor: Palau

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Any Survivor fans?

Looks like they definitely went with the eye candy this time for most contestants....

I liked the new beginning, and method of picking tribes...very cool.

What was up with the ugly duck fruit not picking the other ugly duck though???

I can't believe the two idiots who jumped out of the boat early, hehe...

I don't know who was dumber during the challenge, Jolanda for making them take everything (but the most important...fire), or her tribe for listening to such idiotic advice. And then they couldn't even row their boat

Then the winning team loses their fire from a wave...man, first off, I would have taken it out of the heavy box...but second, dive down for it for Pete's sake! The water was crystal clear! If locked, bang it with a rock!

Well, the one gal has glasses, so hopefully they'll realize that they can use those to make fire...
I doubt it though... The one team couldn't even do the fire bow right...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Definately a fan, though this series won't be on here in Ireland for a while, the Survivor Vanuatu has just finished over here.

So glad there is another series

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh god...MORE Survivor?? Damnit...damnit...damnit...WHEN WILL THE INSANITY END?!?!?!?

I dont mean this in offense to you Gazrok, but how can people WATCH this CRAP??? How the hell has it lasted 10 seasons?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hopefully they will have better and more memorable people on this one than the last.

I do think that those two extra people who did'nt get picked are going to show up at a later point in the game, like they may mix up the tribes again or throw these people back in.

As for Jolanda she was an idiot for trying to make them get all of that. They should've just grabbed the fire. And that other team just fools for going to the new island....

But I was suprised that the gay guy did'nt pick the punkish girl, he was telling her earlier that they were the two outcasts and should stick together.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I
ing well missed it !!!!

I didn't think it was due to start until march

I wonder if they plan to repeat the first 'episode' ?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

but how can people WATCH this CRAP???

It's an interesting study in human nature and machievellian politics really, and when you're miserable, it's always nice to see people more miserable than you...(and being in the middle of nowhere, with insect bites, a bit of rice, and monsoons guarantees that it'll be worse for them, hehe...)

You also learn a bit about each place during the run of the season, such as it's history, culture, etc. Most reality shows are garbage, but Survivor is really underrated imho....

The one tribe is really toast... They better pray for a tribe mixup (as I'm sure will be the case), because in a merge, they'd go one by one easy. I think we'll see a mixup in the next episode, due to the fact that they suck more than any other tribe in the show's history....

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I cannot believe long voted out! She was a strong competitor, more than the men, imo, and what is with that guy bossing everyone around on the other tribe, when a merrge happens you know he is going to be the second one gone. I am so pissed Angie is gone!!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am too, Angie was one of "our people", hehe...and she kicked ass. Personally, I can't wait to see that tribe get what's coming to them. I still can't believe there hasn't been a merge, but I think I know why.

These people (as a tribe) sucked SO bad, that Jeff KNOWS they'll be picked off one by one, and he just WANTS to see them gone,

Personally, I can't blame him....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
......I'm waiting for a ' surprise' to come! Thinking maybe a 'third' tribe, to liven the show up! I don't have a favorite anymore and that is sad....would love to see.......lol."Richard and Susan to show up...and be on the same tribe. ha!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I was also rooting for Angie--I can't believe that they kept James over her. But I guess the he got his in the end.

If they last another week without a merge, Ibrehim has to go--although I really would like to see the other team lose Cody b/c I don't want to see him walk around in that ridiculous underwear anymore. Nasty....

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well.James is gone too, so I think since om's tribe is about fed up with bossing them around that they will use the other 2 tribe members to vote him off if they merge this week..
Oh I like Ibreham.....he is ok I guess, but I just don't have a favorite I am rooting for now..mabe I will in weeks to come..

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh shoot. I cannot believe they lost again! lol
They should merge soon, Ulong only has 2 members left...I am so mad...why couldn't they think of even starting a fire for jeebus sake!!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
you know when the original survivor was started i was excited. but it was just political bs. i would love a real survivor show where the point actualy is survival, not politics and petty bickering.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wold love to see celebrity survivor.lol
Imagine all the staars without their make-up, and such,, bet it would make a good show .

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ulong fecked up yet another immunity challenge - this has to be a record, they've lost every one so far. :shk:

Ibrahem was the poor bugger booted out, leaving just two left on the tribe.

This lot are worse than Tony Blair's cabinet

Edit due to crap typing. Not as crap as Ulong though

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Pisky I believe you are right, they were my tribe, now Im lost.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There has to be a merge now--unless they make Pebbles and Bam-Bam (that's what my friends & I started to call the remaining two Ulong members) play for survival.

Wasn't there some sort of celebrity survivor a few years ago--and weren't there a few c-list celebrities on that dumb Gilligan's Island show? I didn't watch it, but I seem to remember something about celebrities being on it...

The best celebreality show has to be the Surreal Life. Train-wreck television at it's best. It is so bizarre that I just can't stop watching...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It was called, "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here!"... It was hella lame

Anyhoo, well Steph made it over the hard-working, but mentally-challenged Bobby John, and now gets to join her pre-show alliance in the other tribe, hehe...

And of course, after the first vote, the fairy nice fellow is sent packing, not the outcast Steph...
Saw that coming a mile away (though I bet he didn't,
)

I'm betting Tom next, just as he's the biggest threat to ALL of them, but of course, he'll probably win immunity after immunity,
Unless of course he does too much
to be able to play right....

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
WTF??? Only damn show I wanted to catch all week and I gotta look at this moronic frat boy warmonger on the tube!!!!???? :bash:

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!!!

Get that Shrub off the tube....

He's doing fairly well with tough questions, but of course, pretty canned BS answers...

"Why is gas so high?"

Because of your illegal war you dumb ass!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I missed it last night, but I heard that my favorite survivor got the boot. Stephanie was one of the most competitive, endearing, hottest peice or arse the show has had. I was pissed to hear she got the boot!

<<   2 >>

join