It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA silent as pregnant black woman is thrown in jail for pointing a gun to defend her family

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Benefit of the doubt?

Harvey admitted Ra's account that she struck her car 'accidentally' allegedly.

Please. Please keep on responded, this is great. She must've been up to no good right? Both of them are good for nothings right? Now back to tales of heroic gun owners stopping attempted robberies of their houses. They just happen to all be white you know? What's the ish?

What's wrong with being white? Hell, bet dollar to donuts you are white! So why do you hate white people? How is that self loathing hatred working out for you? Do you feel good about yourself denying your "whiteness"? lmao

Unlike you Marxists I don't categorize and judge people on the color of their skin, I judge them on how they treat myself and others as I would expect anyone to judge me!

Perhaps you should take out another 60k college loan and hope they reprogram you? Wishful thinking, I know. But I must admit, I get a sick and twisted pleasure watching you Marxists suffer.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
And from a local source, we get a much different picture.

Dueling stories “This incident was really a result of an altercation two children had had,” said Ra’s attorney, Victoria Burton-Harris. The two children are Ra’s teenage niece, and one of her schoolmates. They were friends, but the girls got into a fight at school, in which Ra’s family say the other girl attacked Ra’s niece. The two girls made up, but tensions lingered between the families. Which is why Ra was unhappy when the other girl's mother, Channell Harvey, dropped her daughter off to spend the night at Anderson’s house last July 16. Ra told the girl to leave. The girl called her mother, crying, to come pick back and pick her up. “And she was irate when she pulled up. She pulled up upset and demanding answers,” Burton-Harris said. From there, their stories diverge.

So, perhaps the NRA is right to not immediately jump in without all the facts, as you have done.
I will reserve judgement until all the facts are known as well.

If you have issues with a family, you wouldn't check first to make sure its OK for your kid to go there?

You just drop them off and Assume?

The NRA doesn't cover interpersonal skills, which is why its probably not jumping in. Not for the reasons OP is trying to hamfist.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
...and then there is the bit that Ra’s car was hit as other person was leaving. ...and the bit that self-defense 101 is that you don’t use a gun on someone LEAVING. No point unloading the gun, it will be considered loaded. Ra should be very happy I wasn’t on her jury.

A person that can’t control their temper has no business with a gun, loaded or unloaded, concealed or open carry. Doesn’t matter if you’re purple or if you’re an undisclosed gender. Inability to control temper and employ reason is a mental deficiency.

OP, I don’t know you from Adam (or Eve), however I think you may need to do a little research into the NRA and especially its members. Pretty broad brush you’re using while intentionally leaving pertinent facts out of your opening post.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So the NRA should jump in and defend a woman that supposedly defended herself against a vehicle with an unloaded gun.

Seems like she needs some 'common sense' training.

Nice race baiting.
edit on 4-5-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

OP likes to point fingers when they are the actual member of the political group with an agenda.

Should this be moved to the HOAX bin?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I think you’re right, though I wouldn’t attribute racial malice where simple ignorance of the situation explains it much better.

But calling someone a “token black man” because he is black is racist and despicable.
edit on 4-5-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The NRA, nothing but a political group with an agenda. They know it, their members know it.

Of course they know they are a political group with an agenda. Since they were formed in the US, they've emphasized marksmanship. Their agenda is to teach people to shoot straight. In order for people to learn to shoot straight and be able to defend themselves, they must have guns. Until some anti-gun nutters began to demonize guns and certain types of scary black guns particularly, they had no real reason to be politically active beyond working with the military to improve the skills of those defending the country.

Perhaps if you actually educated yourself a bit about the subject of your comments.... I can pretty much promise you that the NRA has saved more lives than any other national non-profit. Their safety classes teach kids and adults alike to handle firearms safely and competently. That saves lives. They don't care about gender or color. They do care
about the ability to defend one's life and property.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You do realize the main talking head for the NRA is a young black man by the name of Colion Noir, right?
At least now that you’ve admitted to making a race bate thread it’ll be a lot easier to scroll past your posts.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
OP should try out for American Ninja warrior with all the giant leaps he made in this post....

Also George Zimmerman wasn't white.... Sooooo

But you wouldn't know that because facts are of no consequence when you're trying to bait thread...

Try hard lol

OP may as well come out and say he believes the NRA is a white supremacist group.

No seriously. I got called a white supremacist for wearing an NRA hat before.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oic so the NRA should prioritize some random black person because racism instead of there 5 million members who want there help and pay for it.

Here's a thought, maybe the charges stuck because as an adult she could have fled the danger instead of pointing a gun at it whatever with the facts though...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join