It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project cloverleaf again...yes again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: one4all

I'll be fine. I have access to one of these:

Ark

Well lets just say this...I hope you have parked your RV in the right spot because if you didn't you are doomed....in a fancy casket with a lot of friends to keep you company in Davy Joneses locker.....bigger is not better...technology is no match for nature.....at the very least look at how Noah placed his ARK and why he placed it where he did....you have to CATCH THE WAVE at the right spot and time or you are toaster struedel...there are adhoc ARKS all over the place...en.wikipedia.org... like there were a lot of Arks during Noahs days..there was not only one ARK back then.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I haven't really got an Ark. I was taking the piss. Apologies.

I gave you stars cos I like your posts - not that I agree with you or sometimes know what you are on about. I'm off for the weekend but just curious - what is a "j-shaped underground shelter"?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I haven't really got an Ark. I was taking the piss. Apologies.

I gave you stars cos I like your posts - not that I agree with you or sometimes know what you are on about. I'm off for the weekend but just curious - what is a "j-shaped underground shelter"?

After nine years I still don't know what the stars mean although I give them when I enjoy a thread or comment.Its a watertight airlocked place to piss when its raining outside.No apologies required.Go look under your kitchen sink at the j-shaped drain....and think airlock.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

that was an impressive wall of text filled with paranoid ramblings.

Reality just doesn't need all that fluff. There is a conspiracy about chemtrails. Those who believe in it and promote it are wrong. They make the claim that any trail that lasts longer than "x" MUST be a chemtrail since normal contrails don't do that. This lie is what brought me to this discussion. They can and do last that long. They are man made cirrus clouds.

Now, there are many other parts to the conspiracy that have been invented to pacify the terminally brain dead over the years. But they are just distractions.

The big picture is, yes, we have the ability to fill airplanes full of some liquid and release it from above. There are C-130's used for mosquito operations. There are planes that fight fires, there are planes that sprayed cor-exit over the gulf during the spill. But none of that makes chemtrails anymore of a reality, based on the definition given by the core supporters.

If your argument is that they are spraying you, how do you know for sure? If you have no evidence, and you are just taking the word of other people who say things you like to hear, you may want to re-evaluate that thought with a clear mind. One of the big parts of this is the conspiracy states that we are being sprayed for a reason, yet in the over 20 years the conspiracy has existed, nobody knows what that reason is, there ins't any smoking gun.

Before you spend the time to write another wall of text telling me how sleepy I am, I'd like you to solidify your theory on this, so I can understand what it is you believe. It's difficult to just imagine what you are thinking based on words like Niburu. And on that thought, if you honestly have concerns about a giant planetary body encroaching on the space we reside in, I'd invite you to study a bit about what the ramifications would be if that were true. What changes we would see here. If you do that, I feel confident you will have your fears diminished greatly.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that was an impressive wall of text filled with paranoid ramblings.

Reality just doesn't need all that fluff. There is a conspiracy about chemtrails. Those who believe in it and promote it are wrong. They make the claim that any trail that lasts longer than "x" MUST be a chemtrail since normal contrails don't do that. This lie is what brought me to this discussion. They can and do last that long. They are man made cirrus clouds.

Now, there are many other parts to the conspiracy that have been invented to pacify the terminally brain dead over the years. But they are just distractions.

The big picture is, yes, we have the ability to fill airplanes full of some liquid and release it from above. There are C-130's used for mosquito operations. There are planes that fight fires, there are planes that sprayed cor-exit over the gulf during the spill. But none of that makes chemtrails anymore of a reality, based on the definition given by the core supporters.

If your argument is that they are spraying you, how do you know for sure? If you have no evidence, and you are just taking the word of other people who say things you like to hear, you may want to re-evaluate that thought with a clear mind. One of the big parts of this is the conspiracy states that we are being sprayed for a reason, yet in the over 20 years the conspiracy has existed, nobody knows what that reason is, there ins't any smoking gun.

Before you spend the time to write another wall of text telling me how sleepy I am, I'd like you to solidify your theory on this, so I can understand what it is you believe. It's difficult to just imagine what you are thinking based on words like Niburu. And on that thought, if you honestly have concerns about a giant planetary body encroaching on the space we reside in, I'd invite you to study a bit about what the ramifications would be if that were true. What changes we would see here. If you do that, I feel confident you will have your fears diminished greatly.

I would suggest you skip walls of text that intimidate you or that do not tickle your fancy....IMHO there is no such thing as a Conspiracy the way we use the context of the word.....we have a lot of people who can lie freely with no fear of consequences.....it will not always be this way and it hasnt always been this way.

I am thinking what these people are thinking.Gill Brousard...Hapgood....Velikovsky...Zeta Talk...Chris Thomas Wakefield....David Hamel....Wilbert Smith....Royal Rife...Nicola Tesla....and so on and so on........what changes we would see here because of Nibiru,are you kidding everyone....lol....Nibiru brings Global Continental Displacement which catalyses Global Continental Displacement Waves which restructure the surface of all Continents using Global sized hydraulic action.....hows that for starters...and if the masses understood it would be Chaos which is why I do not provide an uber-detailed template that would represent absolute proof.....its not my whistle to blow and for anyone to do so they will have to do their own research and follow their own path...I am busy trying to prepare to survive ...as we all should be doing right now.

edit on 14-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join