It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project cloverleaf again...yes again.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: one4all

So your name wouldn’t be Scott Cone now would it because he is the only one I know who would defend her and anything she says?

Common sense dictates that one pay attention to the times....observance evidences Nibiru and the incoming Global Continental Displacement....no special talents required....only an inquiring mind.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I've been looking for Nibiru for a number of years. Still haven't observed it.

I think it's a made up thing. It does not exist.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I've been looking for Nibiru for a number of years. Still haven't observed it.

I think it's a made up thing. It does not exist.

I have been looking for something that can catalyse Global Continental Displacement for a number of years and Nibirus storyline fits my template....I am less concerned with seeing it right now than with it fitting my global template....which it does perfectly...I don't need to observe it to take action upon the evidence at hand.....nor do I require a perfect timeline...

I BEGAN with the template with the EVIDENCE NO ONE COULD LIE TO ME ABOUT ....the names and the religious stories and other histories and the researchers ect ect fell into place later for me.

The existence of Nibiru is unavoidable...call it what you will because the name doesn't matter really ...Wormwood...The Destroyer....who cares lol lol.......there exists a CATALYST or a CAUSATION for the geological template we have as evidence of our history....this template is clear absolute and unavoidable....and it has been overtly lied about and suppressed for centuries.....not anymore.
edit on 5-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The trucking simulated sun crapo makes no sense to me. I can indulge some weird theories, but that one just doesn't jive with me.
edit on 5-5-2018 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Why do you think there is such a thing as Global Continental Displacement ?

It looks like you're trapped in a circular logic loop. You think something is sure to happen and you're looking for reasons why it will. A made up planet fits the bill, so that must be the answer! Perfect.

edit on 5/5/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Why do you think there is no such thing as Global Continental Displacement.

For starters I was abducted several times by several different groups... Human Military and Rogue Humans... as a kid and was implanted with a device which allowed me to develop and maintain what I call VISUAL THINKING and to you this would translate to how a kid can and does think or the POTENTIALS that a kid has BEFORE SEVEN-EIGHT-NINE when they begin to lose this ability....best example is their ability to think conceptually and learn languages when very young but past these listed ages the ability greatly diminishes in the majority.In short this means I don't believe most of the stuff I have been taught...I am an auto- didact ...I have been forgiving and correcting Teachers and Instructors and professors since I was a small kid.

The Planets surface geology is absolute evidence of such global action.As do the Civilisations of the past of which some are barely and some are deeply buried in some places on the Planet while others are under the oceans and Seas or atop Mountains.

The religious stories of all major doctrines fit the evidence and tell this exact history if you dump the dieties and angelic/imaginary friends parts.

All of the enormous volume of researchers I have encountered have been in some base manner correct but were inevitably misdirected...patterns emerged within this macro-group....patterns and techniques of disenfranchisement and suppression.

Every major Conspiracy theory rolls its way back into this issue eventually...patterns emerge.

IMHO there is no time to spare in terms of preperations.....if I didnt use this site as therapy while I ready myself and mine then I would not be posting about it at all...only BELIEF can motivate someone to pull away from the pack or the majority at this point in time...full on BELIEF.....

The peer approved publishing of books and the dynamic by which this system works and suppresses humanity was not difficult to figure out as a kid....the first time one encounters a discrepency between two books one realises fully and completely what books can really do...lie.....one must re-orientate ones perspective and go enguarde ....you only get this moment once in your life...either you realise what is what...or you do not.

Phage....if there are 1000 pieces to a puzzle and your job is to hide or camoflage the final product so no one can ever see what it truly is....how many of the pieces do you have to change or lie about.....would you change them all tangibly and change peoples reality ...or...change one or two and lie about the rest getting people to change their own perspective and by proxy a false-reality.

This picture was to big for anyone to change all the pieces....they had to go another route in the suppression.

I dont call it the Global Continental Displacement... Model ... for nothing you know....lol...this is a repeatable model with absolute evidence.

To grasp the reality we all share one must suspend all belief systems and find LIMBO.....then re-ground and begin to reestablish a tangible evidence based reality...I could not have done this without help....my belief systems were abbrogated when I was seven years old by people working for off-planet Military Humans wearing one-piece blue Uniforms aboard a massive Battleship.....and when I went to re-establish a tangible reality for myself I found that my pineal gland was still working overtime when it should have slowed down and I had turned into a visual thinker....you see Phage some of us Abductees remember the BEFORE and the AFTER.....so when it came to being lied to while I re-established my reality ....well lies didnt work on me anymore....I could see right through them.

The evidence of GCD and the resulting proxy Global Continental Displacement Waves is so abundant as to be an insult to the intellect....so basiclly to me it has been my choice to only discuss this topic online here ...on ATS...simply because books and seminars and working the circuit of whistleblowers and others would be a waste of time...after all look at how many people have devoted entire careers to misinformation....literally some of the most famous and trusted and driven well intended researchers have become unknowingly disenfranchised and suppressed by a group of people with my visual thinking potentials.....and this type of public preaching is not my style......I discuss mostly things anyone can look up online....all of the GCD model and the GCDW model data is in the public domain.....the only things I discuss that cannot be researched online with any accuracy are my abduction events....and as you can see I am clearly open about these experiences.

There are so many reasons I believe in the GCD model that we would need several days to put it all together.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Why do you think there is such a thing as Global Continental Displacement ?

Lol....a logic-loop....that is just loopy...LMAO...Phage you are special in a good way.

Logic-loop is a very good way to explain how to illuminate the truths a lot of people search for....I will have to borrow that terminology....lol....oddly enough ...in my last post I essentially described how to put yourself INTO A LOGIC-LOOP BASED UPON TRUTHS.

How cool is that.

Phage....during an abduction event I became AWAKE and AWARE....and once I became cognizant of my new reality my captors became my mentors.....I was not lied to from that point on....ultimately they had a method of negating my memories post-event and IMHO this is why they were truthful ...one which doesn't work on me as an individual....during exchanges made under this circumstance I was shown many things and one of them was what is going to happen here on Earth IN MY LIFETIME....I was given a choice to leave with them and avoid my certain demise again I believe this option was given because I had become AWAKE AND AWARE and this somehow changed the moral dynamic...

The unfortunate thing is that I was also taken by another group later...a rogue group of humans operating from the moon.....a not so smart group....but this is unfortunate because it evidences that there are multile groups with multiple agendas who sometimes work collaboratively when they need or want to....IMHO luckily for us the MOST POWERFUL group I saw were Humans just like you and I......and there are humans a bit differently wired than us out there as well but this group was ALL US....and they are UNIVERSAL in operating theater.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

a reply to: CthulhuMythos

finally, why would it be admitted that there is a geoengineering programme by our governments if these chemicals are only used on base to clean?

Please provide a source for the admission of which you speak.

Full transcript of his speech here www.cia.gov

Discussions about it in UK Parliament paper is here pulications parliament uk

Government Response to the House of Commons
Science and Technology Committee 5th Report of Session 2009-10:
The Regulation of Geoengineering here

Article regarding the Paris climate change conference

Professor Tim Lenton (Chair in Climate Change/Earth Systems Science, University of Exeter) provided one of the many positive outcomes of this summer’s climate change conference in Paris. You may have missed this major admission from Professor Lenton which we originally broke in our Paris Report, so we revisit it here and round off with a little more discussion. His “revelations” occurred on day 2 of the climate change conference in Paris that ran from 7th to 10th July, 2015. As you will see from the transcript and video excerpts, below, Professor Lenton initially denied that geoengineering activities were already occurring but, when pressed further, he threw in the towel and conceded that the geoengineering of our skies was indeed already happening.

full article here

Not like our governement hasn't done spraying of germs etc on us in the past and kept it a secret at the time.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry. One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour. While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon. In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

Guardian atricle

So while most of the 'chemtrails' may very well be only contrails, they may be more than just contrails and THAT is what we need to be aware of, especially in light of the rising cancer and alzheimers statistics. When I was a kid it was rare to die of cancer, but not now. Some old people got dementia/Alzheimers, but now it seems to be affecting younger people, so no longer an 'old person' affliction, I wonder if I have the start of it myself tbh. What else could be affecting so many unrelated people in diverse communities/ways of life/states of health etc with similar conditions if it is not an environmental issue, and a man made one at that?

Phage, I am interested in your opinion of all of the above, as you appear to be pretty analytical with your comments and views from your posts that I have read across the forum.

ETA: Came across this vid also.

edit on 5-5-2018 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

She worked at Tinker. Tinker is the Depot, where they take KC-135s, B-52s, B-1s, and other planes, strip them down to bare metal, take them apart to a level they haven't been since they were built, clean them, remove corrosion, make repairs, etc. That requires a lot of work, and a lot of chemical assistance. Those are all fairly large aircraft, meaning there's a lot to clean, and a lot to paint. They do dozens of planes a year, and these inspections take up to 18 months.

Chemicals get released into the air by a lot of different means. That doesn't prove they're spraying something.

Why would they react that way? You're kidding right? This is the same military that created open burn pits to burn incredibly toxic materials, didn't give personnel PPE to wear while working around them, and told them they'd be fine, then when they got sick and started dying denied the pits had anything to do with it.

Again, read things she's posted online. Her whistleblowing was about over exposure to certain chemicals that were taken on base for use on base.

I have watched another of her videos. Yes she states that the 'whistleblower' aspect was in relation to the health and safety of ground crew regarding practices and volumes of these chemicals. If the volume of chemicals was normal to the processes they were being used for the only alarm bell ringing for her would be the health aspect of those working with the chemicals. However, maybe in looking into the health aspect, this lifted the lid for her on what else the chemicals were being used for and how the exposure limits were being breached. Once that happened, and she questioned things, and got the threats, it made her look further into things.

The fact that the military knowingly exposed their own personel to toxic chemicals at burnpits and gave no PPE and lied to them about the safety aspect, does that not show what complete disregard they have for the health and safety of people in general? So why would you think they are not capable of spraying the general populous with chemicals, be it to counteract global warming or testing germ warfare, and then lie to everyone about it? That shoes they are totally capable of something like this.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I spent almost 30 years working on the exact type of planes that are supposedly spraying us without even a shred of evidence that they are. This isn't the kind of modification you can take off at the drop of a hat. With the exception of two or three, every "sprayer plane" that has ever been pointed out as being one, isn't.

This isn't the kind of thing that can be easily hidden either. Supposedly there are hundreds of planes spraying us (even if they had the payload capacity to spray as much as claimed, which they don't), including commercial aircraft, and yet not one person has ever taken a picture of, or described the spraying system. And before you bring up the fuel, fuel is tested constantly from tank to plane and if it had anything unusual in it, it would show up. And if it had metals or some of the compounds in it that are claimed they were using, they'd wear the engines out significantly faster than they do.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thank you for your reply, and that is very interesting to know. It doesn't however, negate the possibility that there are planes that can do this, but it does confirm that there may not be as many as people are saying. Just because you have not seen/worked on any planes like this does not mean they don't exist.

What all this does show, is that people feel they are being lied to by the very people they have put in place to look after their welfare. That there are more and more people feeling sick/becoming sick with no real explanation forth coming, on top of old documents coming to light of deliberate contamination of populations by their governments which have been secret all this time. Is it any wonder people are more and more suspicious. I think it is better to be wary and possibly wrong than be in denial and end up prematurely in a coffin (especially when you have kids).

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

There's still the minor issue of a plane not being able to carry enough payload to spray from horizon to horizon.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

who said the spraying is being done from horizon to horizon? A lot of the ones I see are localised.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And look at the hundreds of videos that show miles long trails that do that people claim are chemtrails.

And how exactly do you know they're chemtrails without analyzing them? The "chemtrails last and contrails don't" claim doesn't hold up and has been disproven many times.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So how do you explain all the miles of these trails that totally coat the sky in places? There were never trails like this when I was a kid. Occasionally a plane would go over head in the summer, way up high, and there would be one white puffy trail behind it that would fade from the far end, but didn't fan out. It wasn't every plane but some did. I used to spend a lot of time looking up as a kid during the summer holidays marvelling at the bluest of blue sky. Is it because we have kazillions more planes in the air? Or has something else changed that we are seeing every trail that is left, where before we weren't?

Things are not the same anymore. Even the sun is different, though that could be depletion of the ozone layer, but I find the sun feels 'fiercer' now, even noticed a difference in the last 4 years. Walking down the yard at work, if the sun is out, I now feel almost like it is burning my face by the time I get down to my van, when 4 years ago it didn't feel like that.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Aviation changes quickly. In the 70s and 80s we had planes that needed three or four engines to fly across an ocean. In the 90s we saw the first twin engine plane capable of doing the same thing. Now we have twin engine aircraft capable of flying 9700 nmi, with airlines planning 18 and 20 hour flights with them.

Those changes didn't come about because of aerodynamics, they came about because of radical changes to engines. The result of which is that we now see contrails where we didn't before. During one of the studies they flew a 707 and A330 side by side, with the Airbus leaving a contrail behind it, while the 707 just left its usual brown exhaust trail.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Once again that is very interesting and explains a lot. Everyday really is a school day

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

finally, why would it be admitted that there is a geoengineering programme by our governments if these chemicals are only used on base to clean?

Proposals to release reflective aerosols high in the stratosphere have absolutely nothing to do with trails in the upper troposphere

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Proposals to release reflective aerosols high in the stratosphere have absolutely nothing to do with trails in the upper troposphere

They have absolutely EVERYTHING to do with the possibility of a parallel action of illegal suppressed hidden geo-engineering of OUR UPPER TROPOSPHERE.....stress the word OUR......We the people of this Planet collectively OWN THAT TROPOSPHERE.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: mrthumpy

They have absolutely EVERYTHING to do with the possibility of a parallel action of illegal suppressed hidden geo-engineering of OUR UPPER TROPOSPHERE.....stress the word OUR......We the people of this Planet collectively OWN THAT TROPOSPHERE.

What method of geoengineering would that be?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join