It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stem cell magic, the future of healing is bright

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is awesome Stem cells were used to create life from scratch in repeated experiments. This has great potential and will surely lead to more ability than just creating an heretofore unknown animal. We will be able to create Brains, Livers, Lungs, Hearts and whatever we need from our own harvested stem cells.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

The next kid Alfie needs a chance to use stem cell research. My fear is the people who think they alone know what is best for mankind and the earth are going to be in charge of who gets treatment and lives on and who does not. England is already proven to be playing decider and even preventing anyone else from providing aide who wanted to TRY to save the life of Alfie.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A coworker's wife is undergoing cancer treatment right now.
Back in the old days you had to find a donor to do a bone marrow transplant for the treatment that she is going through.
Now they harvest your own stem cells to repopulate your bone marrow after the treatment.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Your fear is a real concern. Also they will practice on us before they get this stuff right. When they are done screwing up many of us serfs, they will begin using the real stuff on those with megabucks or strong influence.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Back in the old days you had to find a donor to do a bone marrow transplant for the treatment that she is going through.
Now they harvest your own stem cells to repopulate your bone marrow after the treatment.

I feel that is the best way to do things. Stem cells can be grown in a lab and reintroduced to repopulate the bones after the radiation or chemo which can also be done for a much shorter time.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I feel that is the best way to do things. Stem cells can be grown in a lab and reintroduced to repopulate the bones after the radiation or chemo which can also be done for a much shorter time.

Use your own so there would be NO DNA mess ups at all.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

They do not have to kill your immune system if they use your own cells. That is very important.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

They do not have to kill your immune system if they use your own cells. That is very important.

I know of people who have lost their site from cataracts and glaucoma that would be candidates for research. Where do we sign up?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I know of people who have lost their site from cataracts and glaucoma that would be candidates for research. Where do we sign up?

Ok, my sight is better than theirs but that word needed my editor... Oh, hell where is that editor?.

Spelling a word requires knowing what the word is......Not an English major, in my defense. We have proofreaders for papers...........

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Very cool. S&F

Why not just create an organ that pumps out stem cells?

edit on 5 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Very cool. S&F

Why not just create an organ that pumps out stem cells?

Yes, great idea. Einstein was saying the ideas are all out there already. All we have to do is to tap into it. Asimov said nothing is science fact until it has been science fiction because the thought has to be presented to be invented.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is awesome Stem cells were used to create life from scratch in repeated experiments. This has great potential and will surely lead to more ability than just creating an heretofore unknown animal. We will be able to create Brains, Livers, Lungs, Hearts and whatever we need from our own harvested stem cells.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

The next kid Alfie needs a chance to use stem cell research. My fear is the people who think they alone know what is best for mankind and the earth are going to be in charge of who gets treatment and lives on and who does not. England is already proven to be playing decider and even preventing anyone else from providing aide who wanted to TRY to save the life of Alfie.

There was no offer to treat or to save Alfie's life as there wasn't any known therapy available.
The only offer was to provide the same palliative care for 2 weeks which would have just prolonged the inevitable and made the little fella suffer even longer.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Stem cells are possibly the tree of life. S&F

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This is just capitalism gone mad or the product of capitalism creating madness.

Stem cells are created in your bone marrow when you stop putting calories into you.

The bible is a book written 10 thousand odd years ago that was to get humans to start eating food

Humans were designed or evolved into not needing food only electrolytes, so if there is a problem with the food supply system in a country you can eat clay and not need food.
Mica clay is the correct particle size for your cells and u just take it by soaking half a teaspoon in water for 24 hours then just sip the water, ingesting the clay can cause some issues when you are ill due to the herxheimer effect this is why you only drink the water first, in africa they just eat clay when there is a drought.

The real Jewish like the australian aboriginies do not have the alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme whereas us hybridised humans all have this enzyme in order to remove alcohol from our blood that is created by bacteria feeding on our food the bacteria produce half a pint of alcohol a day

Taking this a step further for all you carbon monoxide breathing fluoride drinking citizens who have had their brains damaged by the pollutants in their environment, this leads to difficulty processing logical information that goes against what you have been told by someone in authority maybe at school which uses rote learning i might add the lowest form of education.

This obviously causes a problem for the catholic adam and eve religions as why would the son of god turn water into wine when alcohol explodes our brain cells, when we cannot digest fish unless it has been rotted for a while and then we have the loaves which contain opioids cyanide oestrogen

why would the son of god give us these 3 foods or are the adam eve religions a trap for your soul and the bibles ten commandments are actually satanic law oh gods law are 3 commandments don't kill don't injure and don't steal
edit on 19-5-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join