It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Host Neil Cavuto Blast Trump, Tells Trump Its His Own Stink Around Him

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You realise we don't even know if Trump lied about the whore, right?

I also don't see these 'problems' Trump is experiencing - other than politically motivated propaganda and an illegal investigation initiated by those that hate him.

So far his Presidency has been an astonishing success, which must be hard for his detractors to take.

edit on 5/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

My belief is that the trumpsters will split from the republican party soon and after that you guys can start rebuilding the republican party together.

Because my guess is that the reason so many republicans are leaving is because of trumps team.

He created a third party and hijacked the republicans. Instead of finding a new party you guys should push the trumpsters out and take yours back.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JockTamson

One example would be his current obsession with trying to depict London as some kind of crime hell-hole 

London is a crime hell hole. Wake up.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

you guys can start rebuilding the republican party

That's a good one!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: JockTamson

One example would be his current obsession with trying to depict London as some kind of crime hell-hole 

London is a crime hell hole. Wake up.

You know this because .... ?
London is a Capital city and like any Capital city it has its share of violent crime but it is far from being a crime hell hole.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Coming from Fox News, this should raise some eye brows from Trump supporters.

I give the guy credit for saying it like it is when he's surrounded by sharks. It's OK to support some of Trumps political views, but to ignore and excuse his numerous lies, firings and scandals is just plain ignorant. Trump is constantly calling out the press as fake news. Yet he certainly doesn't take a back seat providing his own fake news!

This reporter is exactly right! A majority of the press attacks on Trump are of his own doing! If trump had any sense of self-control he would keep his mouth shut and stop tweeting. If he did the press wouldn't have a field day pointing out his lies and attacking him. After all, Trump's the one who started the fight with the media. He prides himself on being a counter puncher but whines when the press counter punches. They hate me...Whaaaaaaa.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: kurthall

I'm yet to understand your viewpoints. Can you clarify for me please?

I know they were trained to act and behave just like a just slightly radical, alt right, Left. The fact that so many people on ATS are dismissing the fact we were Attacked, as reported by our intel, is flat out scary.

This reply is a follow up to my earlier post which you were prepostulating.

The delusion that Russian interference had anything to do with Trump getting elected is pure ignorance.

Don't call it 'meddling.' The Russians attacked our democracy.

And we shouldn’t continue saying that the Kremlin meddled in the 2016 elections and threatens to do so again this year. But we do. The phrase "Russian meddling" produced 17.5 million Google hits one day last week.

►The plotters “had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. political system, including the 2016 presidential campaign.” By the middle of the election year, “operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaging Hillary Clinton.”

Look, if USA Today doesn't work for you there are HUNDREDS of articles on it all from REAL news sources!

Now You pissed me off and I am going to make a thread on the ATTACK.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 6-5-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join