It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Host Neil Cavuto Blast Trump, Tells Trump Its His Own Stink Around Him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Willtell
The man's right you’re the drama queen with pedestrian insults and no wisdom, common sense or logic behind your BS.

Get some facts, logic, and awareness or go to get a guru, psychiatrist or just a friend or go back to school and learn something besides your pedestrian insults that aren’t even on topic.

Hypocrisy or projection?

Ahhh it don't matter, great comedy!

Look, my friend, I NEVER, and have NEVER EVER INSULTED A PERSON online. People I don’t even know.

In other words, I NEVER start the brawl but damn sure finish em...!
I ONLY do, like Trump, RETALIATE

Always within the rules of the game, of course.
You hit me, I hit you back tenfold.

I’m an intellectual gunslinger and few want to get down with me...because I could get in the intellectual mud wrestling with anybody, anytime, anyplace.

Even though years ago I hung up my intellectual guns after leaving too many dopes barren in the dirt

I empathize even with the people who insult me…really out of fear.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Look, my friend, I NEVER, and have NEVER EVER INSULTED A PERSON online. People I don’t even know.

In other words, I NEVER start the brawl but damn sure finish em...!
I ONLY do, like Trump, RETALIATE

Unless, you know that the poster you're speaking to is ignorant and illogical, then.......? Also, seeing is that within this thread you were the one engaging with the same poster.

So rather than rationally defending your ignorant, illogical opinion, you have to insult So who needs mental health assistance?

I’m an intellectual gunslinger and few want to get down with me...because I could get in the intellectual mud wrestling with anybody, anytime, anyplace.

Even though years ago I hung up my intellectual guns after leaving too many dopes barren in the dirt

Ah yes, the pretentious ego.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I love that you lefties don't think fox calls the president out. His positive/negative percentage on fox is 52% negative to 48% positive. Just because it's not 90/10 like the other dumb networks doesn't mean they don't do it. Fair and Balanced.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Trump clearly has some support in the US (although some, like Cavuto) are beginning to see through the bluster; but in the rest of the world, he is seen for the buffoon he is.

One example would be his current obsession with trying to depict London as some kind of crime hell-hole to appease NRA nuts.

Fact: London's homicide rate is 1.2 per 100,000 citizens

Comparisons: Dallas 6.3; Indianapolis 6.7; Atlanta 7.8; Washington DC 8.1; Milwaukee 9.2; Newark 10.3; Cincinnati 11.0; Chicago 12.1; Kansas City 14.1; Detroit 20.2; New Orleans 24.5; Baltimore 27.3; St Louis 29.1

Yeah, Donald, London, such a terrifying place to live because of all those "knives, knives, knives"...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Hmmm.

/r/iamverybadass or /r/facepalm?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

As with any statement made by anyone, we have to ask questions of it, to establish for ourselves what the weight of the statement is, whether it has any meaning, whether its meaning is hidden between the lines, whether its meaning is out there in front, and so on.

Here, one of the most important questions seems to be:

Is what the man said in his piece to camera true, or is it false? Are the things he said about the President of the United States of America factually incorrect, or factually accurate?

An honest, evidence based examination of his statements shows that Mr Cavuto was accurate in his highlighting of the lies that Trump has told since attaining office. All the points he made about Mr Trumps presidency and the problems it is currently facing, were not just based in fact, but proven, demonstrable, self evident, and the examples he specifically mentioned were and are causes for some measure of concern.

But it really does not matter who speaks the truth anymore, because there are too many people obsessed with whether a person is on the correct "side". For example, I HATE Trump, and I honestly hope he gets mauled to death by honey badgers. However, I know the truth when I hear it, and when he says "We need to go back to the Moon" you can bet your arse I will agree with him, because the human race definitely needs to go back to the Moon, for many reasons. There are resources of space, material and research opportunities there, the potential for using it as a launchpad to the wider solar system, the potential for setting up observation stations there which would far outstrip in size and power, anything we have ever launched into orbit... Loads of reasons to go back to the Moon, all of them I am one hundred and ten percent on board with. I agree with Trump... when he is right, honest, and realistic.

Shocker, I know. But he simply is not like that the majority of the time. That fact however, is lost on some people.

Now, to those of you who have read this thread and reacted blindly to it, like seeker1963 and xuenchen have, may be of the opinion (which you are welcome to) that Mr Trump can lie about himself, his actions, his intentions toward his staff, the country and a whole host of other things, without causing any concern from your perspective. But... That does not mean that Mr Cavuto's statement to camera is in factual error, and it does not mean that his opinion has no worth, and more to the point, neither does it mean that those who do have concerns about these matters are in some way evil. It just means that they have more respect for truth than you do.

Your opinions do not dictate reality. Reality is what it is, and forming an opinion which reflects what is actually happening, is dependent on your ability (or in this specific case, lack thereof) to perceive it accurately, honestly, with an evidence based approach, rather than a broadly ignorant, fact averse one. This approach has been abandoned by a great many people since Trump was elected, because since his election, stupid is the new smart, and thats all very well and good for those who are having fun with it, but as a long term strategy, its unsustainable.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA...

That is the same line spewed by every bully, wife beater and child abuser in history...

“I didn’t start it, but I’m for damn sure gonna finish it”

Lol..

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

And that is the problem with conservatives and conservatism..

They don’t put any deductive reasoning into their bat$H!T conspiracy theories. They never imagaine what logistics are required to pull it off and wouldn’t know a logical fallacy If it slapped them in the face..

See this kills the democrats because they will call their side out.. for all the bs propaganda about how “the left protects liberals” there are a laundry list of leftwing reporters and elected officials who been fired or stepped down for lying..

Name one right wing reporter or elected official who has been fired for lying in the last 2 decades???

There are none.. cause they don’t care if people lie to them as long as it’s a lie they wanna hear..

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Gotta love keyboard tough guys lmao

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

and when he says "We need to go back to the Moon" you can bet your arse I will agree with him

This is from the mouth of someone who tried to hitch a ride on a UFO. Someone who was *ready* to bumrush the airlock if the thing had set down.

If the Mango Muttonhead said we were headed for space on rockets he himself paid for, and one was delivered to my house, I wouldn't go near it.

What?! WHY???

I have learned the hard way that when a person lies, and lies like he does, Nothing can be trusted to come out that even resembles the truth. Everything he says and does points a giant neon arrow to the fact that the only one that he cares about is #1, to the detriment of everyone else. Truth be damned, people be damned, lives be damned. While I wouldn't trust any politician as far as I could throw them with a broken arm- his completely blatant destruction of the truth takes on a level that I simply cannot stand. His utter ignorance and stupidity do not help matters one bit. He couldn't find the moon if someone launched him into it.

And before I hear "LIBRUL!!!" I am willing to put money on the bet that Hillary threw the election on purpose. Her actions afterwards and of late reeks of dishonesty. I smell a large, stenchy rat behind the scenes.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Then again, there are those of us with the skills to determine truth from lies or mostly truth from mostly lies. Some of us are even intelligent enough to have not blindly followed what ANY politician has fed us through our lives, until we’ve done our due diligence.

Those of you that think POTUS 45 is the only POTUS, on either side of the aisle, to mistate facts certainly have lived in a bubble your entire lives, have never studied American history, or both.

Also, isn’t it funny that Cavuto and Smith call themselves “journalists” yet spout opinion instead of news? May as well host The View or The Talk since they can’t seem to report news and facts without their opinions thrown in.

I’m sure those of you a bit up in years like me remember when “news” was reported and the viewer allowed to interpret it. Now the MSM, elites that they are, seem to believe none of us can think for ourselves. Welcome to 1984.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is too a rule of law ...............but is only for us common folk. The ones who make the laws don't have to abide by them because they are a special kind of special. They even get to investigate themselves to see if they broke the law.
The system is rigged against us and fixed in their favor.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
I thought about voting for tRump, but as it turns out I made the right choice. Not only did he LOSE the popular vote, now he has lost his most trusted propaganda source. "A.K.A. Fox news. I look forward to having integrity, honesty and morality in the white house again. One could only hope that a person such as Robert Mueller would run for president in 2020.
TRump has proven that a reality tv personality has no place in the world of ethical behavior.

Another one in upside down world...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I know they were trained to act and behave just like a just slightly radical, alt right, Left. The fact that so many people on ATS are dismissing the fact we were Attacked, as reported by our intel, is flat out scary. If this would have been in Hillarys favor, they would understand, and be screaming bloody murder, but they have their idiot trump right where they want him. Ignoring everything that is right and ethical.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm yet to understand your viewpoints. Can you clarify for me please?

I know they were trained to act and behave just like a just slightly radical, alt right, Left. The fact that so many people on ATS are dismissing the fact we were Attacked, as reported by our intel, is flat out scary.

This reply is a follow up to my earlier post which you were prepostulating.

The delusion that Russian interference had anything to do with Trump getting elected is pure ignorance.

edit on 5-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: May add more

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's a sad world when I have to start a reply with a disclaimer.

I like fox news. Check my post history I always say that I watch both cnn and fox and that they both have truth and lies in them.
And I am not an anti-trumper.

But that is the most honest I have ever seen a fox commentator when talking about trump.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Cavuto has never liked Trump. You can usually figure this out within a few minutes any time he is on the air, which is why I always change the station as soon as he comes on anymore.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Trump could find the cure for cancer

Why do you insist on treating him as if he already has rather than as the liar he is?.

Please brake down each lie that neil stated in that video and explain to us how they are not true.

edit on 5-5-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You must think the russians ran around
posting Trump banners in front yards
across America? I drive truck and was
astonished at the ratio. By that alone it
was completely obvious to me. The
American people were sick of criminals
like the Clintons, running the country into
the ground and attacking our freedoms.
Taking us all down a road to their agenda.
The American people have spoken. WE
DON'T WANT TO TAKE THAT ROAD!

We as country finally sent the right
message to the politicians in Washington
and you're still way behind the rest of us.
Back there listening to all the snivelling of
dirt bag human beings that don't give a
crap about anyone but themselves?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

You can' t do any better than he's a big
Fat mouth liar? Then:stfu.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join