It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Host Neil Cavuto Blast Trump, Tells Trump Its His Own Stink Around Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wrote boated but kindle didn't recognize the word and I didn't catch the substitute. That was pretty funny.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

He lied.

No what was the crime he lied about?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why. He was impeached for lying isn't that your point?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No it is not... He was impeached for lying about sex that was not a crime to begin with, and had nothing to do with what the whole investigation was about... that is my point...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Under oath no less.

Keep praying to Mueller. He'll get him one day!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: seeker1963

I would have rather had Clinton, she was a better choice of the two. The Russians did their job. Many of the things people caim about Hillary are a bunch of bull. I researched all of the claims that were flying around and still are, they were mostly bogus.

YES!

Hillary got "Swift Boated".

Not swift enough.

edit on 4-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: kurthall

Neil Cavuto is a globalist shill. I highly doubt you are the type to actually watch FOX news, however I do just so I don't have to hear all the SJW nonsense.

He is nothing more than the "right version of the left".

Shepard Smith??? REALLY??? Bet money he has a job lined up on CNN the day he leaves FOX. Which IMO can't be soon enough.

Even “globalist shills” know truth from falsehood something that apparently you don’t know or can’t tell

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I thought about voting for tRump, but as it turns out I made the right choice. Not only did he LOSE the popular vote, now he has lost his most trusted propaganda source. "A.K.A. Fox news. I look forward to having integrity, honesty and morality in the white house again. One could only hope that a person such as Robert Mueller would run for president in 2020.
TRump has proven that a reality tv personality has no place in the world of ethical behavior.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Neil Cavuto is a globalist shill. I highly doubt you are the type to actually watch FOX news, however I do just so I don't have to hear all the SJW nonsense.

Shepard Smith??? REALLY??? Bet money he has a job lined up on CNN the day he leaves FOX. Which IMO can't be soon enough.

Even “globalist shills” know truth from falsehood something that apparently you don’t know or can’t tell

Sorry, but I can't lower myself intellectually to respond to hypocritical drama queens!

You in all due respect come across to me as someone who is need of mental health counsiling. I hope you get the help you need!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sorry, but I can't lower myself intellectually to respond to hypocritical drama queens!

But you just did.

Does that make you a hypocrite?

You in all due respect come across to me as someone who is need of mental health counsiling. I hope you get the help you need!

Holy hyperbole, Batman!

Mental health counseling?

Someone's being a drama queen.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Who the hell are you to say that.

You don't know a damn thing about me.
The only thing you know about me is that I EXPOSE YOUR IGNORANCE

And you don't like that

So rather than rationally defending your ignorant, illogical opinion, you have to insult

So who needs mental health assistance?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Triggered much?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Really? Seriously? The Russians have sanctions against them because they meddled in the Election. Look man Google it. I am not going to waste my time getting very reliable links that show exactly what I am talking about. Our intel, has TOLD you we were attacked. You need to educate yourself on this topic. Not being aware of it after all these months, is because you had to have IGNORED it. It MADE HEADLINES!

You=Head in sand.

edit on 4-5-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
When Fox refuses to cover for Trumps lies and it just gets more bizarre, WH is fractured, leaking like a sieve, no loyalty
there just might be a problem.

And to call in Giuliani for clarification and support, then to backtrack and pile more lies upon lies.......WTF were they thinking?
edit on 4-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I would have rather had Clinton, she was a better choice of the two. The Russians did their job. Many of the things people caim about Hillary are a bunch of bull. I researched all of the claims that were flying around and still are, they were mostly bogus.

The claims against Shillary were MOSTLY bogus? LOL! That's like defending Charles Manson because he didn't actually do any of the killings himself.

She might have indeed been a better choice for you, since birds of a feather like to flock together, and Shillary is an even bigger criminal than Obama, a proven hardened criminal with so many unprosecuted felonies under her depends undergarment, as to boggle any decent thinking mind!

Thanks for the Friday Night entertainment and the confession

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But you just did.

Does that make you a hypocrite?

Holy hyperbole, Batman!

Mental health counseling?

Someone's being a drama queen.

Don't you have a militia to give a speech too about how to deal with their corrupt government????

lmao If you think I give a FFFFF about what you have to say after that SNAFU you came out with you are living in Peter Pan land!

If there is anyone on ATS who is a Russian agent, you are the first to come to mind!

das vedanya comrade

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The man's right you’re the drama queen with pedestrian insults and no wisdom, common sense or logic behind your BS.

Get some facts, logic, and awareness or go to get a guru, psychiatrist or just a friend or go back to school and learn something besides your pedestrian insults that aren’t even on topic.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Our intel, has TOLD you we were attacked. You need to educate yourself on this topic.

What does 'our intel' stand to gain by telling you the truth? To whom are they beholden? Accountable to.

The answer is almost exactly the same as telling a lie.

Everything in moderation, especially MSM talking points.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The man's right you’re the drama queen with pedestrian insults and no wisdom, common sense or logic behind your BS.

Get some facts, logic, and awareness or go to get a guru, psychiatrist or just a friend or go back to school and learn something besides your pedestrian insults that aren’t even on topic.

Hypocrisy or projection?

Ahhh it don't matter, great comedy!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Neil Cavuto, as far as I know is a conservative guy. No problem and is loyal to truth rather than political expedience by supporting a mad dog raving liar like Trump and his attack dogs like Rudy (Ghoul)iani or Dracula the fool who confirmed his stupidity by going around clueless about the Trump, Cohen affair.

Props to Cavuto

..And let Trump lead to HELL all those who want to follow him there

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join