It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Host Neil Cavuto Blast Trump, Tells Trump Its His Own Stink Around Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: notsure1

a reply to: notsure1

You do know that is photoshopped, right?

Seems legit...

I'm sure it does.
Isnt that what we are doing now?

Just making shi up and hoping it sticks?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I mean-I am sick and tired of Trump's tweeting, lying and firing and constant snafus-and I don't think I am alone.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Simple case of a "Whaa Whaa" Watusi

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

You do know that is photoshopped, right?

Seems legit...

I'm sure it does.
Isnt that what we are doing now?

Just making shi up and hoping it sticks?

Perhaps that is what you are doing.

Guess I didn't get the memo.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, his own merits. Let's hope his "merits" outweigh the scandals and lies. Getting real old. No; he doesn't play the game well-and that's supposed to be a good thing. Hillary was a masterful game player. So, what do we want? Trump?

I was a Ben Carson supporter in the beginning.

I still think that man is brilliant!

But out of 320 million Americans, we ended up with Trump and Hillary.

Sure there were 2 others, one endorsed Hillary and the other might just as well have also.

So it was between Hillary and Trump.

Out of 320 million, this is what we got.

I will always back Trump because we will never see another outsider like him again.

Ever.

The establishment republicans and democrats will never allow it. At this very moment, the Bill of Rights and Constitution are being prison-raped because Trump is in office and most everyone is doing everything they can, even going so far as to subvert the rule of law, to get him out.

We live in a Banana Republic now where the rule of law does not matter and the points do not count!

We are seeing the last dying gasps of a representative republic.

After Trump, there will be just empty suits spouting establishment lies and we will get screwed.

The American Experiment is done and it has failed.

Sorry about the rant, but this is a conspiracy website so I feel emboldened to spout my personal conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I mean-I am sick and tired of Trump's tweeting, lying and firing and constant snafus-and I don't think I am alone.

Don't worry, you're not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of people just like you who are more concerned about tabloid gossip than they are about the wellbeing of their country and the world. Keep fighting the good fight...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Don't be so defeatist. Break free of the mental prison.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Neil is all about the Stock Market and Investments. I listen to him almost every day. Whenever the Administration says or does something that causes his investments to decline in value, Cavuto goes off. Conversely, when the market reaches a new high, Neil has an orgasm.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: seeker1963

I would have rather had Clinton, she was a better choice of the two. The Russians did their job. Many of the things people caim about Hillary are a bunch of bull. I researched all of the claims that were flying around and still are, they were mostly bogus.

Would you mind if I asked you what your research sources are please?

Thank you.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Don't be so defeatist. Break free of the mental prison.

Not a defeatist, more of a realist.

The establishment has the republicans, the democrats, and the media in their pocket.

Hell, look at Kanye West. The guys a loon. But he said something taboo.

He said to be a free thinker.

Why do you think everyone hates him now?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Butterfly effect. He ranted about the Illuminati at a concert. Where this is going is anyone's guess but it's interesting none the less.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes, his own merits. Let's hope his "merits" outweigh the scandals and lies. Getting real old. No; he doesn't play the game well-and that's supposed to be a good thing. Hillary was a masterful game player. So, what do we want? Trump?

Sure there were 2 others, one endorsed Hillary and the other might just as well have also.

I will always back Trump because we will never see another outsider like him again.

Ever.

The establishment republicans and democrats will never allow it. At this very moment, the Bill of Rights and Constitution are being prison-raped because Trump is in office and most everyone is doing everything they can, even going so far as to subvert the rule of law, to get him out.

We live in a Banana Republic now where the rule of law does not matter and the points do not count!

After Trump, there will be just empty suits spouting establishment lies and we will get screwed.

Sorry about the rant, but this is a conspiracy website so I feel emboldened to spout my personal conspiracy theory.

Banana Republic?

Nailed it!

No rule of law what so ever......

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That was pretty spot on.

Most people are using Trumps own words against him...not making it up.

I think it's okay to call out a president or any leader on stuff they say and actually do.

That's a big difference between Obama and Trump. The media made up stuff about Obama...the media is usually just reporting on what's going on with Trump.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That was pretty spot on.

I think it's okay to call out a president or any leader on stuff they say and actually do.

That's a big difference between Obama and Trump. The media made up stuff about Obama...the media is usually just reporting on what's going on with Trump.

Another one living in upside down world...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That was pretty spot on.

Another one living in upside down world...

Who's living in an upside down world? What does that mean?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Woo.
Fox News spits the truth until you disagree with them, then they're "globalist shills".

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Where were the scandalous reports about Fast and Furious on every front page?

Where was the Uranium One scandal on every front page?

Where were the front page articles of Obama supplying weapons to Al Queda/IS/AL Nuzra etc?

Trump has an extra scoop of ice cream and he's a criminal. The whole Russia collusion debacle was a big fat enormous lie from the beginning and the MSM propagated it so don't try to tell us that the MSM are telling us the truth about Trump.

They function on deceit.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Where were the scandalous reports about Fast and Furious on every front page?

Where was the Uranium One scandal on every front page?

Where were the front page articles of Obama supplying weapons to Al Queda/IS/AL Nuzra etc?

Trump has an extra scoop of ice cream and he's a criminal. The whole Russia collusion debacle was a big fat enormous lie from the beginning and the MSM propagated it so don't try to tell us that the MSM are telling us the truth about Trump.

They function on deceit.

All I'm saying is the Neil has it right this time. Everything in that Video is True. Trump lying about Stormy daniels, whos leaving etc. If Trump would just shut up and tell the truth from the beginning or not say anything...There would be no news about him. Most stuff in the news about Trump is for something he's said and then done an about face on.

Not sure how that's an upside down world.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What do people want here? Trump had a private event with Daniels like 10 years ago, she comes in extorts Trump for money during the election, his lawyer pays her off and Trump pays him 35k a month to do whatever and people are oh he lied..bla bla bla

What do you want him to do? Say ya I F her good with a couple of hip thrusts? I think people need to get a life here and not analyze every freakin statement... Trump's lawyer paid her and of course he has a retaining fee. In all likelihood Trump's lawyer did it all with little impute from Trump, and just briefed him afterwards, and of course the 130k would be added to the lawyers retaining fee.

Has Obama admitted to having a male sexual partner in the past? Did Clinton ever admit to having sex with any of his plethora of girls? Seems that it is only now important though...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ever.

PREACH!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join