It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After disrupting a event, SJWs complained that the audience heckled them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The great moralists don't like being preached at.
It's the fundamentalist mindset found in religion as well.
There is no room for self-criticism, it's inconceivable to them.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Martin Luther King was not a social justice warrior. The term had no been invented yet.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Martin Luther King was not a social justice warrior. The term had no been invented yet.

No one invented the term...we just strung some words together.

He was a social justice warrior. He fought for social justice, for equal rights.

He fought ...a warrior. For social justice. It looks to me like he was a social justice warrior. AS was Ghandi or any number of people throughout history. We can't just use that as a derogotory term for people fighting for things we don't agree with.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Farts.

Drugs.

Sex.

Its MY right!

It is your DUTY!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

IN the modern sense of the word, he was not.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It would be similar to calling him a Democrat....he never stated a party but was definitely more Republican based on choices and the times. He was a product and a victim of what was called Dixiecrats....it is actually quite similar to what Democrats are to this day.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: dug88

The students indicated that disruption was one way to signal to administrators and alumni alike the urgency of their demands—which range from increased worker pay, to added mental health support, to greater transparency in Board of Trustees meetings.

This is only a part of the manifesto. The writer of the article failed to put most of it.

Lol Awww I was hoping it was going to be something really ridiculous...well that's a pointless way to do those things...it sounds like it's for staff there though and not a personal manifesto...i don't think they even understand the meaning of the word... I believe those are just demands...
edit on 4/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm old school. Nearing 50. To me king was a Social Justice Warrior. I don't care what the millenials nowadays say.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm usually not one to condone violence unless absolutely necessary, but the disrespectful rude #holes that keep pulling these stunts and ruining peoples day need a serious ass beating.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Social justice (no warrior) has been a concept for a century.
Guess where it started?
Bolsheviki Russians.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Equality of outcome enforced by law was not what he was fighting for. He was fighting for one law for all or equal treatment under that law.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I'm usually not one to condone violence unless absolutely necessary, but the disrespectful rude #holes that keep pulling these stunts and ruining peoples day need a serious ass beating.[/quote

These kids are the product of a culture that demonized a good bitch slappin
edit on 4-5-2018 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

I'm usually not one to condone violence unless absolutely necessary, but the disrespectful rude #holes that keep pulling these stunts and ruining peoples day need a serious ass beating.[/quote

Exactly right, These kids have absolutely no respect. I can't imagine what their kids will be like.
edit on 4-5-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

Exactly right, These kids have absolutely no respect. I can't imagine what their kids will be like.

they wont have any because they cant make up their minds what sex they are

top topics

<< 1   >>

join