It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa set to ban abortions after six weeks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
leave it to the bloodthirsty liberals to want to kill the only innocent people on this planet. Here's some highlights from Pathologists dealing with their sanguinary ideology (from an anonymous message board):

“One incident really freaked me, it was a boy fetus, at least 3+ pounds, around 24+ weeks. It sat decomposing because the rest of the staff was AFRAID of it, Im not joking. Then the chief of staff told me to deal with it because I was the FNG (f-kcin new guy) so I went to work. Pulled out 2 well formed arms and then the torso, headless. The head was at the bottom of the container, when I pulled it, he had this expression of such utter horror it flipped me wayyyy out, my PA saw it and ran, literally left work and went on disability (Im serious here). It was like a headless screaming baby, like it had been born at least for a split second to realize it was screwed and let out one agonal yelp. The story of this reverberated around the department, someone actually accused me of doing what should have been a ME case and threatened to call the medical board! Im not joking, I woke up once shortly after that in a cold sweat with piss running down my leg….not pretty.”

“Anyone get tripped on these?” one wrote (spelling and grammar errors his), “I’m talking especially the big ones, where you can actually make out facial expressions like they knew they were being hacked the hell up (im serious). I almost went bonkers once over one, that is some scary crap. Am I the only pathologist who freaks when a 0.5 cm eye ball comes rolling out of bag and stares right at you…I know we are thinking this, just no one in pathology is talking about it.”

“I usually like chow down on White Castle while my trusty lab assistant has to stack all the baby body parts, limb amputations and reduction mastectomies into the incinerator. It has almost a Nazi concentration camp feel it all sometimes, one of my assistants today tried to joke about this leg and aborted fetus we were transporting, I snapped “have some f-ing respect!!” then started laughing too, you cant help it. Its so unbelievably insane. Nothing med school prepares you for."

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That’s a good point. Besides, They’re probably going to kill it anyways.

Can't you just admit you were wrong without including snipes like that?

How is one wrong when asking a question?

And no, pointing out that they are ending human life is the very least I can do.
Well now, it's almost as if they get angry when you refer to it like that 😌

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: UKTruth

just what scientific evidence is there that would suggest that a 6 week fetus has any chance of being able to survive outside the womb....
that is the goalpost for roe v wade, when the fetus is considered viable...

Slight correction - it's "potentially" viable outside the womb including with "artificial aid".
That's the rub here - Roe vs Wade and PP vs Casey is limited to the time it takes for humans to advance to the point where technology allows for survival outside the womb at an earlier point. So in essence it's just a licence to murder until technology catches up. Abortionists are on borrowed time.
I have seen nothing to suggest 6 weeks is in any way possible with current technology, but I am all for ending the amnesty on murderers until the technology enables viability at an earlier time.

edit on 4/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

My egg

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Genuine O.M.G 😰😱

Seriously...

link   
as far as the arguments concerning adoption as an alternative, ya it is an alternative...
but it doesn't address a few issues...
what if the women's issue with the pregnancy doesn't really have much to do with her having a bouncing baby to take care of for a few decades but rather, it's the nine months of pregnancy that she if having an issue with?
and, at least some of the abortions taking place now are being done because their are issues with the fetus, what if the women knows she just doesn't have the resources to properly care for it, or the doctors are confident that it won't survive that long anyways...
ya, people will travel halfway around the globe for their healthy perfect baby, but will they be willing to adopt a baby that isn't that perfect, that will cause them to incur an insane amount of medical bills, or cause them a great amount of heartache in a year or so when the baby dies naturally because of the defects it was born with? I don't think so, heck they aren't that interested in the many children in the foster care system now who's only imperfection could be just that they are no longer babies!

and what you aren't considering is those women, who already know that there is maybe a 50/50 chance that a conceived fetus will have such a problem, who would rather take the time to at least find out weather they do or not, and you are stripping that chance from them... you could be causing women who would end up carrying healthy babies to term to abort instead because of a maybe that they don't want to take a risk on.

link   

And no, pointing out that they are ending human life is the very least I can do.

Don't play coy. You know what I meant.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah and at one point abortion was illegal. Your point?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

My egg

And it's your right to scramble it, just not in iowa

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Well now, it's almost as if they get angry when you refer to it like that 😌

Personally, I don’t want the state to make decisions on this matter. But I’m not going to dress up the horror of abortion in euphemism.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Sillyolme

My egg

And it's your right to scramble it, just not in iowa

Now that's funny.

link   

What was I wrong about?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What was I wrong about?

Seriously, stop this crap. You asked a leading question. I answered then instead of just accepting the answer as is you had to throw in this snipe:

Besides, They’re probably going to kill it anyways.

That was uncalled for if you were truly asking that question to be educated.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

well, when they can safely remove a conceived egg from a women's uterus or tube and transplant it into a willing hosts body or an artificial womb, you might get your total ban... till then, I doubt it.

you are so danged concerned with the welfare of the fetus that you totally ignore the effect that a pregnancy can have on the women's health and well being, and weather those effects will adversely affect her ability to earn a living and obtain her necessities in life.

edit on 4-5-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And you got sucked into the usual semantics war.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Oh look Another thread full of people who care so much about babies dying...

m.huffpost.com...

If you people are so against babies dying why aren't you all out protesting the depleted uranium weapons your military uses that leaves entire country's baby's deformed and totally #ed....oh right because that would require recognizing that most of the people who support restrictions on abortion also supported people who approved the use of those weapons....I guess babies dying only matters in America right?

I wonder how many of these same people cheered at the videos of Israeli soldiers bombing children on the beach?

You're all a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What was I wrong about?

Seriously, stop this crap. You asked a leading question. I answered then instead of just accepting the answer as is you had to throw in this snipe:

Besides, They’re probably going to kill it anyways.

That was uncalled for if you were truly asking that question to be educated.

No, sorry, I will not conform to your strange double standards.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes yes, it's terrible.
So have you been doing anything to stop the use of depleted uranium or anything else to make the world a better place?
Saving any African kids that are starving?
Housing any refugees?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Fetuses affected by uranium is bad. What do you think about fetuses cut into pieces?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
the thing is that with the depleted uranium, the agent orange, heck even the nuclear testing way back when... it hasn't just affected the kids that were being carried within their mother's wombs at the time, but it's gonna affect kids for generations to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join