It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants 'issue ultimatum & forcefully prevent' German police from deporting failed asylum seeker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Uh, no, If I and mine don't get a pass because we're white Americans, descendants of people who benefited somehow, either directly or implicitly, from the institution of slavery in the US some 250 years ago, Germans don't get a pass for the crimes against humanity committed during WWII. And believe me , me and mine will never get a pass!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

You dont even have to make the effort to rub it in our noses! Its dumped into our faces 24/7, 365 days a year. You would have to live in the US to get that. Everything, everyday is all about race and the ongoing sins of slavery.

www.buzzfeed.com...

There's a million more examples out there and I suspect you know that.

I don't get a pass, you don't get a pass.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Uh, no, If I and mine don't get a pass because we're white Americans, descendants of people who benefited somehow, either directly or implicitly, from the institution of slavery in the US some 250 years ago, Germans don't get a pass for the crimes against humanity committed during WWII. And believe me , me and mine will never get a pass!

So if you can´t have the cake, you at least make sure, nobody else will get it? Don´t you think you are part of your own problem by accepting that "you don´t get a pass"? Who does not "give you a pass"?

It´s in your head -in your h e a d ....

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

It isnt in my head. Or if it is its because its pounded into all white Americans heads everyday that because they are white they are racist!

I get it, you read about as much American news as I do German news, i.e., none of it.

Do some digging and you will find:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Many People of Color are reeling from a series of events that they interpret as evidence that American society finds them of no value. Hence the slogan: “Black Lives Matter.” They are exhausted from pointing out the abundant evidence of institutionalized racism that is all around us, tired of calling for a national dialogue on race that has gone unanswered, and exasperated at white people’s inability to empathize and recognize that change is needed.

www.salon.com...

So you say, just because they call white people racist doesnt make it so? Doesnt matter really, its now considered a "condition" of being white and for a white person to say, "I am not a racist", is said to only confirm they ARE racist because they dont understand racism.

So because some of the generation of my forbears owned slaves, all white Americans are deemed racist, that and segregation, and the lot of it.

Is it right to make me out a racist because I am a white American? Is it right and correct to blame the descendants of the German Nazis for the war crimes? Of course not!

But that doesnt change the facts........the haters gonna hate because........they've developed the constructs to legitimize their hatred. Neither one of us gets a pass from that.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So you say, just because they call white people racist doesnt make it so?

I never wrote/said that.

Is it right to make me out a racist because I am a white American? Is it right and correct to blame the descendants of the German Nazis for the war crimes? Of course not!

I wrote that.

But that doesnt change the facts........the haters gonna hate because........they've developed the constructs to legitimize their hatred. Neither one of us gets a pass from that.

And so you join their club. Or why would you write this (this is why we are arguing)

Kinda sad? Considering the Holocaust, I call it kinda Karma!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The dutch immigration minister is complaining about the Italian secret services importing migrants and sending them to Northern Europe. That's true, I said it more than 1 year ago. How about the dutch military in Mali and sub-sahara / sahel giving EU taxpayers money to migrants to pay off the skippers and reach Europe via the mediterranean sea ?
How about the dutch military running slave trade in Africa with help of EU intelligence and the NATO apparatus ?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The dutch immigration minister is complaining about the Italian secret services importing migrants and sending them to Northern Europe. That's true, I said it more than 1 year ago. How about the dutch military in Mali and sub-sahara / sahel giving EU taxpayers money to migrants to pay off the skippers and reach Europe via the mediterranean sea ?
How about the dutch military running slave trade in Africa with help of EU intelligence and the NATO apparatus ?

So the Dutch Army is in Mali giving money to Africans so they can migrate to Europe via boat, presumably to Spain or Italy? And then the Dutch Govt gets mad about Italy "passing the trash" back to them?

Maybe the Dutch should just fly them into their country.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So because us (yes, I'm as you a white male) get dumped on, we should pass that same crap on to others?

I don't think so, that makes us no better than those who accuse us and throw it around every day.

Your spreading hate, and continuing a cycle.

I'd advise against that.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Got any links, news articles, evidence for that?

Please start a thread, it would be very interesting to read about.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
But hey, don´t believe germans that live in germany and can report live from the "social trainwreck", believe the english speaking MSM if their reports fit your own opinion...

Well that is only an ATS norm. If the thread is about an American issue, let's say in politics, or a mass shooting, only Americans are allowed to express their views. Or, everyone is allowed but will be quickly told to shut up because the writer is not American. Then when a non-American issue pops up, the American people pose as experts. Harsh generalization, but an ATS norm anyway.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
But hey, don´t believe germans that live in germany and can report live from the "social trainwreck", believe the english speaking MSM if their reports fit your own opinion...

Well that is only an ATS norm. If the thread is about an American issue, let's say in politics, or a mass shooting, only Americans are allowed to express their views. Or, everyone is allowed but will be quickly told to shut up because the writer is not American. Then when a non-American issue pops up, the American people pose as experts. Harsh generalization, but an ATS norm anyway.

One person's post is hardly grounds to base this off of, at least in this thread.

This is also off topic, and I would appreciate it if you'd stay on topic instead of starting to try and derail it to the normal junk that gets tossed into such threads.

I know it is a slow Sunday, but surely there is something more constructive to be doing or reading?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Weakling Salvini already switched discussion on Roma people due to his unwillingness to poperly seal the outer border of the EU.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ultimatums to failed EU states like Merkel's Germany are more than understandable, but let's be clear on one fact. EU pro-migrant provocations in other places, will lead to fires, terror and explosions in the EU.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands are actively attempting to use migrants to bring down the governments of Poland Slovakia and Hungary, after the EU's catastrophic failures against Russia and the US.

Meanwhile the EU Kommissars are preparing new provocations against the US, to help Mexico in its invasion of the US with migrants.

Steel fist against illegal aliens required from the Eastern Europeans and from Trump. In particular concerning the nomination for the succession of Justice Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

When you show yourself to be weak and indecisive like the government of Angela Merkel has done, this is what you get.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Recent admission by the Italian minister of Defense certifies that migrants are in fact a plot by NATO and the EU intelligence as an Irish military ship picked up migrants from the Libyan coast and delivered them to Italy.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

From the " Master Race " to the " Dis Grace " . When the Hell will the German People come to their Natural Senses Again ? Germany For Germans ! All Others , Nein !

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There's an EU plan now to use the armed forces to forcefully import migrnts via Italy using fake "Coast Guard" ships, painted with Italian coast guard colors ...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There's an EU plan now to use the armed forces to forcefully import migrnts via Italy using fake "Coast Guard" ships, painted with Italian coast guard colors ...

Any sources or did you make that up?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The attempts against the govt of Hungary has stalled significantly since last year, but the EU is slowly and steadily still at it. The problem for the EUro#ers is that they don't have much support from local voters and rulers in Hungary to attempt any serious coup against Orban .... for now.

They seem to be unable to buy Hungarian politicians and elites with the usual promises regarding the wonders of jihadis and the wonders of pedophilia.

They seem to be busy with some kind of protests in Serbia, which appears to be against Kosovo's independence but in reality they are aimed against the pro-Russian stance of the Serbian govt. Again, a few thousand Iskander-M missiles deployed in Serbia would help the EU in figuring out the game is over and that it's been over since a long time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join