It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants 'issue ultimatum & forcefully prevent' German police from deporting failed asylum seeker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

The incident took place in the town of Ellwangen in southern Germany overnight into Monday when a group of police officers arrived at a local refugee reception center. They were due to find and deport a Togolese man, 23, the Aalen police department said in a statement on Wednesday.

The officers had already detained the man and put him into a police car, when a crowd of about 50 people, who were living in the reception center, demanded the Togolese national be released "in an aggressive and threatening manner."

RT is Source

Rather interesting how the dynamic of being nice has turned into thug tactics and essentially "We're here and we're going to stay and do as wel please, to hell with your laws".

It's interesting to read about the alarm from both sides of the political fence on this as well, tho the police chief seems to be downplaying it by saying:

"We believe that those who confronted [the police], were also in an extremely tense situation," Weber said, adding that the migrants apparently "got carried away" by some sort of a corporate feeling and took the actions "they would have probably never taken following a thorough consideration."

We've been hearing whispers of flagrant disregard for the law by the refugees over the past few years, and now it seems they feel bold enough to outright defy even more so.

I guess it goes with the saying 'give an inch, they'll take a mile".

Gotta wonder if things will explode in Europe one of these days, certainly appears that way to me.

Side note: I wonder if Merkle is having fun with the chaos her and ilk have set up the country for?
edit on C18354602 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Where's our resident German (that I know of), we need him to weigh in on how united Germany is, and how wonderful a place it will be in 20 years.

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
They should all have been rounded up and sent packing to send a message.
These illegal economic migrants think they are above the law and cases like this just emboldens them.

An absolute disgrace

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Sadly, we have politicians here in the States that aid and abet the illegals as well, warning them when ICE goes looking for them, etc.

It really is disgraceful.

Apparently the police in Germany need to work in larger groups, potentially in riot gear to get deportations done now as that will send a resounding message through the refuges on how to prevent deportation.

Escalation at its finest.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

In 20 years, there very well may not be a Germany as we know it.

Kind'a sad, but I guess that is how things go.

+11 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Where's our resident German (that I know of), we need him to weigh in on how united Germany is, and how wonderful a place it will be in 20 years.

I'm another ATS German and I have the opposite idea to the one you want to comment. I am crying for my country as it is FUBAR. The tipping point has been reached already as any action against any illegal invaders is seen as 'raciss' and they know it and can now literally do whatever they like.
As a matter of fact they will enter the Bundestag and represent their kind of people who have absolutely no desire to keep the German culture [yes, we have a lot and no it's not all nazi stuff...].

All of Europe is being deliberately invaded and we WILL become islamic in the not so far future unless we become less politically correct and do something like actually deporting the illegal invaders or stop them in the first place.

I live in Britain and support Brexit, if only for the hope that this might [not holding my breath] help the Brits to toughen their borders and say 'no'. Which they are not allowed under the current tyranny of EUSSR.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

It is called deescalation. I know it is a foreign concept for cops elsewhere, especially in the USA, where the whole thing would probably have ended in a massacre.

Btw the facility has been raided by the police yesterday, arresting about 20 persons involved in the incident.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The incident took place in the town of Ellwangen in southern Germany

That´s right around the corner from where I live! I have posted stories from there, will get back to this thread with more information!!!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is not the first incident of that kind in Ellwangen. I´ve reported it over the years here on ATS, here are the posts. So you get a slight idea HOW ffed up this really is:

Please read and see for yourself.

Sept. 2015
test.abovetopsecret.com...

Aug. 2016

Dec. 2016
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

If the government wanted to deal with this, they could - they could just send in the military to kill them all, without prejudice.

Like what China and Russia would do if this situation manifested itself within their borders and normal LEO could deal with it - lol, but normal LEOs in those countries already have authority to use deadly force to quash any sign of insurrection or anti-government rioting.

But, Merkel has turned Germany into a liberal hellhole and she's proud of her globalist borderless achievement for the NWO. I wonder if German citizens are proud of the state of their country?

Berlin circa 1944 was safer for Jews than what Berlin circa 2018 is.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Berlin circa 1944 was safer for Jews than what Berlin circa 2018 is.

Bull#. It´s also not a liberal hellhole. Germans are very private when it comes to their political viewpoint and discussing politics with each others. Quiet the contrary what is done here. You have no clue about Germany except what you see on youtube or read.

So no, it´s neither like 1944 nor is it a "liberal hellhole".

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Let me clarify - resultant from liberal open border policies, as opposed to conservative nationalistic closed border policies (like japan), Germany has no more identity.

There is absolutely nothing you can say to me that would make me change my opinion on the current social trainwreck that is Germany society - thanks to open border policies.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I agree the politics is garbage.

However you are broadly overexaggerating this like there is no identity or culture left. That´s what I ment, you only get your info online. Armchair warrior style.

Trust someone who lives here, it´s worse with the refugees in some towns and cities like Ellwangen, yes. Its far far far (add more far´s) different everywhere else. It´s always easy to generalize things. "German society" you have no clue about our society. Sorry to say it that blunt but you are talking out of your ass here.

What do you know about Germany except for what others told you? Nothing.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If the government wanted to deal with this, they could - they could just send in the military to kill them all, without prejudice.

Another nonesense you wrote.

a) we do not have "military" by definition
b) we can´t use it on German soil
c) there are so called "ground rights"
d) The bundeswehr is on that site, it´s a so called Kaserne.
z) You sound like a psycho suggesting going in there and rounding up everyone and people even star your post like they agree.

Is this what ATS is today?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Where I am at in Germany its not this bad yet, but we are seeing more refugees being sent to the area so I wonder if its only a matter of time.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I spoke with a German woman recently apparently east germany is totally different than weat germany culture wise more far right and west Germany is very open and liberal culturally

Some would say more advanced I donr know whats asvanced anymore

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The Crusades in reverse.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Both is somehow true to an extent, it has to do with them (east) being former DDR citizens. Please do not confuse the US liberal with EU liberals, too. It´s very different.

Also here is one thing and I´m a bit tiptoeing here:

Because of our history, most Germans won´t openly admit being against refugees out of a false sense of correctness. Most Germans do not discuss politics but with their closest friends and relatives.

Then, you will hear sentences like (translated): "you know... I don´t want those here, but you can´t say that in public or you´re labeled (neo)-nazi".

Being labeled as a neo-nazi is the worst thing that can happen to most germans, when it comes to getting a label on your person.

And all this are things that foreigners like Sublimecraft do not have a clue about. But yet, somehow they are experts on my country and what hellhole it is.

Yeah right.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
This is not the first incident of that kind in Ellwangen. I´ve reported it over the years here on ATS, here are the posts. So you get a slight idea HOW ffed up this really is:

Please read and see for yourself.

Sept. 2015

Aug. 2016

Dec. 2016
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yikes. How did the German People allow this to happen to them? I feel bad for you, but you have your countrymen to blame. I hope you can fix it but I fear the damage has been done and it's permanent. Maybe you should all migrate to a better homeland now.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How?

- If you dared to protest against this, you are labeled a neonazi.
- Newspapers at least in Ellwangen had a gag-order. In the most intense moments in that refugee center, newspaper stopped reporting or throwing out two-liners in a ticker. That was it.

- Our current political climate. What Merkel did was on her own drive. I would never have guessed that the CDU (christ democratic union) and CSU (christ social union) would back her up. Merkel basically ditched everyone over the years who could be considered as a candidate. She´s used to getting what she want´s. Her party is full of crooks, just for example:
The head of the drug ministry Marlene Mortel owns a family business that brews beer. Yet, she does everything to denounce Cannabis with the broadest lies you can come up with.

Her team is full of such people and the real joke is, we had election in September 2017 and it took them OVER 6 MONTHS to get to terms on the new government.

That´s why AFD was voted so much, it was not because most align with their thoughts. It was the same with the NPD. They got many votes because it is used as a reminder to the political top-dogs that enough is enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join