It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's lawyer Cohen paid 1.6 million for Playmate to have an abortion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CB328

I just heard about today

It's pretty old, actually.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Few people cared then. Nobody (that matters) cares now, lol.

Other than being an indication of Cohen's actual line of work.
Fixer, not attorney. Wonder what else he's fixed.

edit on 5/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hopefully his pets, there's too many unwanted dogs and cats as it is.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There has lately been a number of ATS'ers who are put in your position.

You, like others, have been pretty vocal on your dislike/disdain for Trump and the administration along with some of their choices.

Here you are, in a sense, defending something that I can only opine that you'd rather not. Can't say I'm a fan of this trend. That is that such nonsense is on display and it's clouding the legitimacy of what should be real discussion on a range of topics.

Kind of worrisome IMO.

(Not a personal dig at all, just had to use you as an example given your post history. MBtM)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

What a desperately triggered low-information OP - you're so hysterically brainwashed that your daily dose of planned outrage is getting more and more hysterically illogical as the light is shone on the democrats, FBI, DOJ and liberal tools such as yourself.

"Slut get pregnant, has abortion - TRUMP IS SATAN, KILL HIM IMMEDIATELY"

God you're pathetic

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
According to a tweet I saw on redit, former US Attourney for New York Prett Barraha and Stormy Daniels Lawyer were seen having Dinner Together in Late March 2018.

Just a coincidence, right?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

We have pictures with him and the Muslim Brotherhood. Still no video of Stormy Trump...

"The meeting Tuesday with working-level [national security staff] officials is just one in a series of meetings between US officials, members of Congress, and representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood," Vietor said. "Senators Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and others have met with members of the MB during their visits to Egypt, and US officials, as part of their routine diplomatic outreach, continue to meet with representatives as well."

Notice a pattern of the people...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well she had lots of practice for that dinner...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
According to a tweet I saw on redit, former US Attourney for New York Prett Barraha and Stormy Daniels Lawyer were seen having Dinner Together in Late March 2018.

Why was Michael Cohen's Office and Home raided?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean why was a search warrant issued? To gather evidence.

And what's with the weird capitalization?

edit on 5/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You mean why was a search warrant issued? To gather evidence.

And what's with the weird capitalization?

Is that how a warrant is worded? "To Gather Evidence"?

(The WEIRD Capitalization is code for certain Recipients.)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

According to a tweet I saw on redit

Oh man, he saw it on the inter webs! It must be true, like all the Bigfoot sightings nd UFO sightings! He saw a tweet on Reddit! It must be true...coincidence!?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Is that how a warrant is worded? "To Gather Evidence"?

I don't know, I haven't seen it.
But that is what search warrants are for, how ever they are worded.

edit on 5/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This has as much to do with Trump as every Obama administration era politician faux pas has to do with Obama, as per every thread on ats about an Obama administration era politician.
Swings round and about as they say.

But I don't give 2 squirts of piss about what adults consent to that isn't illegal.
No, it doesn't actually. Thats the leftist in you trying to pin and spin, 'fraid we've seen this action before.

Either or, moot point and post

The leftist in me? lmfao apparently your reading comprehension is lacking, where have you been since 2008, when have i ever been left? The fact that you got 3 stars on this post shows me that there are at least 3 other people who cannot comprehend what they read.......

Youre so automatically defensive that you cant even understand what i wrote, and immediately labled me, thats part of the problem in the US now days

See , youre so much in "rah rah" mode, you cant read anything thats remotely critical (even though my post wasnt critical in the slightest) maybe take this moment to evaluate your reflexive nature and defense of this person........is it logical? Is it based on facts? Or is it purely emotional?

I can tell you your response was purely emotional, because nothing of what you accused me of was even remotely present....
edit on 5/4/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
It will probably get more Liberals to vote for him. Most of them seem to love abortion and think a woman is not a woman until she has one.

I can't believe anyone starred that post

Is this really the quality of the new ATS membership?

Childish cheap shot

edit on 4-5-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

We have pictures with him and the Muslim Brotherhood. Still no video of Stormy Trump...

"The meeting Tuesday with working-level [national security staff] officials is just one in a series of meetings between US officials, members of Congress, and representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood," Vietor said. "Senators Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and others have met with members of the MB during their visits to Egypt, and US officials, as part of their routine diplomatic outreach, continue to meet with representatives as well."

Notice a pattern of the people...

And the one with Farrakhan they tried to hide.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
supposedly it was broidy who paid for the abortion. was broidy listed as one of Cohen's clients, tho?

his evangelical base won't care..

Trump supporters tend to dismiss moral scruples about his behavior as squeamishness over the president’s “style.” But the problem is the distinctly non-Christian substance of his values. Trump’s unapologetic materialism—his equation of financial and social success with human achievement and worth—is a negation of Christian teaching. His tribalism and hatred for “the other” stand in direct opposition to Jesus’s radical ethic of neighbor love. Trump’s strength-worship and contempt for “losers” smack more of Nietzsche than of Christ. *Blessed are the proud. Blessed are the ruthless. Blessed are the shameless. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after fame.*

And yet, a credible case can be made that evangelical votes were a decisive factor in Trump’s improbable victory. Trump himself certainly acts as if he believes they were. Many individuals, causes, and groups that Trump pledged to champion have been swiftly sidelined or sacrificed during Trump’s brief presidency. The administration’s outreach to white evangelicals, however, has been utterly consistent.

Trump-allied religious leaders have found an open door at the White House—what Richard Land, the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, calls “unprecedented access.” In return, they have rallied behind the administration in its times of need. “Clearly, this Russian story is nonsense,” explains the mega-church pastor Paula White-Cain, who is not generally known as a legal or cybersecurity expert. Pastor David Jeremiah has compared Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump to Joseph and Mary: “It’s just like God to use a young Jewish couple to help Christians.” According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.......

it's unreal.

LINK

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

This should make a huge segment of Trump's base desert him (but it probably won't).

Please tell me why?

Is she the Russian operative that will finally prove the “collusion”?

Maybe he was sh#@ scared of his wife...or his OWN reputation?

No the Russian operative, was meeting trump jr, at trump Towers. The reason why his base would desert him, is his base is ANTI ABORTION.

I also had not heard this until today.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like this guy was a day late and a dollar short.

💡😎💡

More like...

A day late...and a dead rabbit!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: MRinder
It will probably get more Liberals to vote for him. Most of them seem to love abortion and think a woman is not a woman until she has one.

I can't believe anyone starred that post

Is this really the quality of the new ATS membership?

Childish cheap shot

They starred it because its true. They say things like "Abortion: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it." That's disgusting. How can anyone say anything positive or make a joke about ending a human life? There are women living with the guilt of aborting a child their entire lives. It is a horrible thing for all involved. Just like most things in the liberal world view it is a lie and the opposite of what they are trying to sell. They convince women they should have the right to end their own child's life just like they hold minorities down in poverty by convincing them they are powerless over the white man. Lies!
edit on 4-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
stop trying to divide us and turn people against one another in our country so that the power elite can stay in power

The Elites own the Media and thy can pound their messages out there 24/7 to rise above the din of discussion to program people to what they want us to think. that is how the Elite stay in power. No president can match their power.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join