It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's lawyer Cohen paid 1.6 million for Playmate to have an abortion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is a huge story I just heard about today. Trump's lawyer, who Trump was making regular huge payments to, paid a
Playboy Bunny a million and a half dollars to have an abortion, obstentibly she was impregnated by a GOP operative. This should make a huge segment of Trump's base desert him (but it probably won't). Some people are speculating that it was really Trump that got her prergnant and that's why she got a big payout. Either way so far this is being swept under the rug it looks like.

time.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I just heard about today

It's pretty old, actually.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+27 more 
posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is a huge story I just heard about today. Trump's lawyer, who Trump was making regular huge payments to, paid a
Playboy Bunny a million and a half dollars to have an abortion, obstentibly she was impregnated by a GOP operative. This should make a huge segment of Trump's base desert him (but it probably won't). Some people are speculating that it was really Trump that got her prergnant and that's why she got a big payout. Either way so far this is being swept under the rug it looks like.

time.com...

I dont even like Trump, but whats this have to do with Trump?

Its a totally different person, and Trumps lawyer..........

I dont know if you are aware of this, but Lawyers usually have mutiple clients.......

Just because the Lawyer I have to get me out of a traffic violation, earlier in the week defended an accused murderer, doesnt make me a murderer......

Another nonsensical drive by hit piece by the OP
edit on 5/3/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How ironic, the entire Obama administration we had people trying to say he should be impeached or hated because he met some supposedly shady people randomly during his career. Remember all the people saying that he was bad because of his "associations?". This will bother some evangelicals, but will it make them not vote GOP is the question.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This should make a huge segment of Trump's base desert him (but it probably won't).

Please tell me why?

Is she the Russian operative that will finally prove the “collusion”?

Maybe he was sh#@ scared of his wife...or his OWN reputation?

edit on 3-5-2018 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
no one really cares the global elite bankers and the (new) world order are a way bigger threat then someone who likes to bang playmates

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sounds like this guy was a day late and a dollar short.

💡😎💡

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Another RINO down the drain.

🎁🔑🚿

link   
Are offended that someone killed a baby or that someone would kill a baby for money?

This describes every employee at planned parenthood(killing babies for money), except they don’t get as paid as much this girl did.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Just because the Lawyer I have to get me out of a traffic violation, earlier in the week defended an accused murderer, doesnt make me a murderer......

It wasn't murder, goddamn you! The guy just fell on that knife......several times.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
stop trying to divide us and turn people against one another in our country so that the power elite can stay in power

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It will probably get more Liberals to vote for him. Most of them seem to love abortion and think a woman is not a woman until she has one.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You call that a lawyer? I call that a fixer. Reminds me of Ray Donavon.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

It wasn't murder, goddamn you! The guy just fell on that knife......several times.

ahh the ol' falling down the stairs with a knife defense.....

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Huge story? Really?

You are as pathetic as the birther idiots. SMH

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Well it's almost as bad as Obama's pastor. Guilt by association. Trump employs as his lawyer what amounts to Tom Hagen from the Godfather.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This has as much to do with Trump as every Obama administration era politician faux pas has to do with Obama, as per every thread on ats about an Obama administration era politician.
Swings round and about as they say.

But I don't give 2 squirts of piss about what adults consent to that isn't illegal.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I just heard about today

It's pretty old, actually.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Few people cared then. Nobody (that matters) cares now, lol.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Huge? Should make his base desert him? Bruh, you tactics DON'T WORK, stop embarrassing yourself, real talk yo' 😒

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

This has as much to do with Trump as every Obama administration era politician faux pas has to do with Obama, as per every thread on ats about an Obama administration era politician.
Swings round and about as they say.

But I don't give 2 squirts of piss about what adults consent to that isn't illegal.
No, it doesn't actually. Thats the leftist in you trying to pin and spin, 'fraid we've seen this action before.

Either or, moot point and post

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join