It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Says There is a 50-50 Chance Mueller Subpoenas Trump..which He Can Ignore.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: carewemust

At this point Trump should simply force Mueller's hand

That is the growing consensus, which is why Giuliani has taken control, and told Mueller, "Here are our conditions. Take them or leave them."

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I think Bill Clinton could have told Ken Starr to "stick it", and let the Supreme Court eventually decide.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It was a different time..Clinton was a different person. He had been having some success economically and wanted a legacy. He misread popular opinion and thought that being found out about Lewinski was worse than lying about her.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

People used to label President Trump as a "trouble maker", but all he's been doing since being elected is playing DEFENSE. I'm totally sick of seeing him fight off attacks from Mueller, Democrats, and the Crazies in the MSM and Entertainment world.

I'm starting to think that Donald Trump is too nice on the inside. What's taking him so long to go on OFFENSE, against these idiots in the USA?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

the problem is that he knows they can kennedy him it's a delicate game if he's truly fighting back

what he really needs is the support of the American people, if we knew for sure he had the right intentions it would be game over for the elite

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

It was a different time..Clinton was a different person. He had been having some success economically and wanted a legacy. He misread popular opinion and thought that being found out about Lewinski was worse than lying about her.

I haven't studied the political climate at the time. There must have been a Republican House/Senate majority then? I can't imagine Democrats voting to Impeach him on something totally unrelated to the original target of the investigation.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

They only do "character" assassinations now.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

the problem is that he knows they can kennedy him it's a delicate game if he's truly fighting back

what he really needs is the support of the American people, if we knew for sure he had the right intentions it would be game over for the elite

Since Donald Trump didn't NEED this job for $$$, or want the job for Power, I'm confident that his intentions are just as he stated during the campaign, and for 30 years prior. He just wants to fix things that are broke in this country.

Between Twitter and Rallies, President Trump knows that support for his U.S. initiatives are very high. It's just a matter of how much crap he's willing to take from haters, before either fighting back, or saying "screw it", and throwing in the towel.

What's assuring, and a testament to his strength/discipline, is how President Trump keeps implementing new initiatives for his Administration to put into effect. In our Insurance/Finance industry, we see improvements every month due to orders that the President signs. The hate-focused MSM has no clue that America is getting better every day under this President.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not true they do heroine overdoses

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They only do "character" assassinations now.

And that's a GOOD thing, as opposed to murder. But it's soooo juvenile of them.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Dear President Trump, just start declassifying shizzle that will get them hung for treason or hunted down in the streets like Gaddafi.

Signed,

Your Friend The GUT.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Mr Giuliani said a lot of crazy stuff in the past twenty four hours.
If trump is lucky Mueller may ignore it.

No he wont.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

First Giuliani isn't trumps lead lawyer in anything. He's trumps mouth piece for tv appearances.

Second if trump has nothing to hide why doesn't he just sit down and tell the truth?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah well America doesn't need a criminal in the Whitehouse either. He needs to resign and slither away.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You can't trap someone in purjury. The only one who can do that is the person being interviewed. To avoid a perjury charge is the simplest thing in the world.
Just TELL THE TRUTH!

Funny how none of trumps lawyers believe he can do that.
SAD...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

?¿😒❔❓⁉

How does that tell us they are desperate?
Issuing a subpoena to trump to answer questions is a legal operation. Trump can ignore it if he wants to set up a constitutional crisis. Can you believe this piece of crap has brought down the presidency in such a way?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This has actually never been tested. I think we're trying to avoid it if possible.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

He has? Because it looks from my angle that he's been triggered by every move and unable to focus on anything else. He fills every ear he can with his woes. He cries every day..no fair no fair.

But you see that as ignoring what's going on?

Okay...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Wow you're a perfect echo of what ever his sycophants say on tv. I saw Giuliani and Hannity both posit the same nonsense.
How your feel and what your thinking is EVERYTHING. It's even got a name.
Criminal Intent. They even put it in the title of a show about law and order lol.

edit on 542018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO, If Special Counsel Mueller doesn't accept the terms that Giuliani/Trump are offering for an in-person interview, its unlikely that he will issue a worthless subpoena.

Instead, he will close the investigation and issue a report that recommends President Trump to be Impeached, or clearing him of Colluding with Russia to affect the 2016 election. (That was Mueller's original investigative mandate.)

-CareWeMust

sounds like wishful thinking to me

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join