It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunthers Suggestions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Expect a visit from a flower delivery van driven by a guy named Vinny. He has a box (the size of a wood chipper) of "roses" for you.

I never heard of him.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Expect a visit from a flower delivery van driven by a guy named Vinny. He has a box (the size of a wood chipper) of "roses" for you.

I never heard of him.

Thank you, I will keep an eye out.

The ball hammers will be delivered to that post office number that you didn’t give me sometime on Tuesday.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I happen to be looking for a job!

I probably wouldn't last long though. I know a lot of dirty jokes, having worked around truckers for 20 years. And I'm sarcastic as hell. And I have been known to wolf whistle at men.

Huh. Not good things to put on a resume I'm guessing.

Oh, and is it wrong to memorize what gunther said to you, to use later?

Only if you want to be next to him in the desert where "they" never were.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dry cleaner? I would think more on the lines of a hazmat unit.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Have you tried Craigslist yet?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I never heard of him.

Had a knock on the door from a bloke in old fashioned sunglasses and a large lapeled sweat stained shirt going by the name of Vinny (he was a couple of days late as he told me that he had to stop a few times on the way to discard of some « trash » he had in his flower van.)

Large box received, opened and object used.

I cleaned all the bloo... erm chippings out of it after use and have given it back to Vinny to take back with him...

He’s a nice bloke that Vinny, he got on really well with my dogs and even took them out for a walk whilst I was chipping the « trees »...

However one of my dogs apparently ran away during their walk with Vinny and Vinny came back all covered in blood (he explained that he had cut himself whilst trying to catch the dog...)

Has Vinny always had that twitch?

Is it normal that the flower van had « free candy inside » written crudely in white paint on the sides?
edit on 11-5-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I found the missing dog... well part of him!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Vinny (with whom I have never met) had a troubled childhood and it is often reflected in his dimorphic abstract expressionist approach to life.

Vinny is a suffering artist.

A mournful poet.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Vinny (with whom I have never met) had a troubled childhood and it is often reflected in his dimorphic abstract expressionist approach to life.

Vinny is a suffering artist.

A mournful poet.

I forgot to mention : whilst unpacking the chipper I found an old sports bag stuffed with used 1 hundred dollar bills and don’t know what to do with them as Vinny didn’t leave his telephone number!?

I have called all the cheap sleazy roadside motels in the area and no-one has had anyone checking in by the name of Vinny driving a battered up flower van.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That is currency you have never seen and will exchange for euros at your earliest convenience.

Consider it a tip.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
500,000 dollars that I have never seen currently on the way to a bank account in the Caymen islands that I don’t have.

Ps. Thanks for the tip that you didn’t give me of course!

Please watch out for a grey coloured van with « Louis onions  » written on the side as I am sending you one of my French Gunther’s (Marcel) to replace your Gunther who reached his expiry date.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Gahhhhhhh... double post.... Must be all that excitement about the 500,00 dollars in used 100 dollar bills that I never received!
edit on 11-5-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Money money money... I love Abba me!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join