It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI wiretaps prove double standard

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: Grambler

Pen register does not equal wire tap.

Carter Page was under investigation before he even joined the Trump campaign.

You are fake news.

Page was an fbi informant that helped put away Russian criminals

I outlined many things in the op that you can’t respond to, and so you just call me fake news

Pathetic

Please don't confuse them with facts. You have made solid points that are indisputable and they reply something like "Lalalallalallala dilly dilly!"

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

edit on 5/5/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course there is a double-standard and a bias.

The issue was never to follow the rule of law.

It was to remove Trump and punish anyone who ever wanted to have anyone other than an establishment democrat or a republican in office.

I love the glee the anti trumpers have at this.

They know that its a double standard, and they love it.

Lucky for them when these abuses will be leveled at someone they support, I will not give up my ideals cause it helps my "team" and I will still stand up against this abuse.

Their hatred runs so deep, that they actually WANT bad and terrible things to happen all over the US and the world, JUST so they can say "see? I TOLD you Trump was BAD!"

They would be so damn happy if ww3 kicked off big time. Traitors against humanity.

I see "Trump Supporters" calling him out when they don't agree with him. Using some tough words. But the "other side"? They are like programmes drone robots who only are programmed to care about winning. No values or anything like that, just winning at all costs.

They won't say a disparaging word about ANYONE who's perceived as carrying the ball down the field for lefties or neverTrumpers. Let alone the "Leadership". Unless it's someone who's became radioactive then they all agree that this person is no longer in the club.

With Conservatives however, you'll find a broad array of different opinions on different people. Basically, you have people thinking for themselves, whereas the Left is... like a documentary for how the Borg hivemind was created!
edit on 5/5/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

And why doesn't our government procecute anyone or even search much for people who are trying to scam people?

www.usatoday.com...

The thing is, investigations take time. If you get my meaning, if you catch my drift.

I have turned down ten free trips to Hawaii and anywhere warm in the last six months. All I needed to pay for was the processing fee, maybe a hundred bucks which they will gladly take a credit card for. They even want to lower my credit card interest rates, just give them your card numbers and your pin and they will get your rate lowered to five to six percent.

I tried calling the local FBI office when someone was scamming an older friend, He laughed and said he should change his bank accounts. I asked it they could check on his calls and monitor the accounts and they said it was probably from somewhere outside this country, he said that in the one call without checking on him. They would not do anything. I went to his bank and informed them of what was happening, they said they just denied payments from two local businesses, all the girls know him and that he was disabled and wasn't doing anything, they tried to call him, the IRS had changed his number when he gave him the info, the bank did not get his new number, I gave it to them. The person scamming him was local, but since the local cops said it was a federal matter and since the FBI laughted at it, I just let things go, trying to help him as much as I could. He believed what they told him. He was messed up on multiple medicines, most of them blocked choline one way or another.

The government went after that prince to make it look like they are doing something, these agencies are not protecting us. They also will not allow the local cops to do anything on what might be a Federal jurisdiction. I know quite a few cops. They can't even work on their own problems let alone any of ours.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

There were more than the Lewinsky investigations....WHITE WATER INVESTIGATION....went of FOREVER....its was on TV constantly....I am 47 and remember all of it. All negative about Bill, untill he was eventually found inocent. This went on for a really lont time....It was a sham, there was nothink illegal found. Yet the investigation that cost millions went on and on!

So my point is, Bill let the FBI and CIA do their jobs, even though he did nothing criminal. He never bashed the media, and int this case against Bill Clinton, it really was a WITCH HUNT!

The media was all about the sex scandal.
times were different and the ferocity which we see now on Trump is at least without QUESTION 50 times worse...and on so many more levels.

Noone was spitting venom at Clinton really at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join