It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI wiretaps prove double standard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Long on speculation and double talk, short on facts. So, so typical. You lie so well too. Something I noticed most trump apologist have in common. Hmmmmmm.

a reply to: Grambler

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Long on speculation and double talk, short on facts. So, so typical. You lie so well too. Something I noticed most trump apologist have in common. Hmmmmmm.

Yes thank you as well for proving my point.

Nothing ever of substance from you and your ilk.

Just say I am wrong and a liar and dont adress anything said.

Carry on!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

NBC nervous about the fake audio Access Hollywood tape getting exposed.

Cohen was involved in the exposure.

No wonder they confiscated everything.

Chatter is good.

✅😎

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In the 60's they used assassination.

Now they use character assassination.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So with the news today that apparently the FBI wiretapped trumps lawyer cohen, and got at least one conversation with him talking to someone at the whitehouse, I figured now would be a good time to take stock of just how different the FBI/Mueller investigations of Hillary compared to the investigation into trump has gone.

BIAS

We know that the heads of the CIA (Brennan) CIA (Clapper) and FBI (Comey) all hated trump as has been proven by their media tour as of late.

We know that the second in command of the FBI McCabe disliked trump, was having meetings with strzok about "insurance policies" in case he got elected, and wife got money from Hillary and company to run for office.

We know that strzok (and page) both favored hillary. Strzok interviewed hillary flynn and others and was central into both investigations.

We know that many people on Muellers team donated to dems, and at elast one actually represented people on hillarys team as a lawyer.

We know that Steele who wrote the dossier and was paid for by the hiallry camp hated trump. We know that Clinton hatchet man Blumenthal was leaking info to Obamas state dept. that made its way to the fbi and helped with their efforts to wiretap Page.

And so far we have not seen even one example of one person that voted for trump, donated to his campaign, or has worked with him in the past/

WIRETAPPING

We now know that at least two people connected to trump have been wiretapped; Carter Page and trumps lawyer cohen.

Page was tapped using paid oppo research by hillary as a large part of the bases for spying on an associate of a presidential campaign. We know the FBI used a leftists journalists story that steele was the source to help verify the claims of the dossier.

We know that it now seems as if Coghen was wiretapped, and had his office raided (whihc I have never heard of a sitting preisdents lawyer being wiretapped in history).

This was all done in the name of solving some sort of accused crime.

Yet no one in hillarys camp was ever wiretapped despite the crimes she was accused of. In fact quite the opposite, her associates were granted immunity for nothing in exchange, and then had their electronic devices destroyed by the FBI.

CRIMES

We know the FBI and mueller have charged trump associates for lying to the FBI. We also know they knew that Mills and Abedin lied to the fbi, but decided to not charge them (and to leave at least mills sit in on the interview with Hillary).

We know that Manafort was charged for working with groups to peddle foriegn influence and not properly registering. We know that Hillarys campaign managers (Podesta) brothers group the Podesta group was one of the groups working with manafort to peddle foreign influence and also didnt file, yet instead of charging them, the fbi allowed them to retroactively file.

There is much more that I can (and probably will) discuss, but this alone is incredible. Now keep in mind Chuck Schumer admitting that Trump shouldnt criticize the intel community because they have ways of getting back at him.

Can anyone really argue that this is not exactly what is happening? It is obvious that they terated hillary and company woth kid gloves, and will do anything possible to find any crime that trump or his team may have committed, including spying on him, his team or anyone else connected to them.

Now I will say for the millionth time; if trump committed a crime, let him go down for it.

But the reason that I wanted bernie (who also got screwed) or trump to win was because I was tired of the establishment corruption.

So I am fine that they go after trump this hard, as long as the same veracity was applied to everyone in washington.

Buts its not. The intel community can leak (like comey) hillarys team can do whatever, and they will not be investigated in this manner.

So I say bring on the wiretaps, lets wiretap every single politician in washington, investiagte them for decades past, raid their lawyers, and charge them with any crime at all.

But as we know, thats not what the people that want trump to go down want; they are ok with crimes unless trump or his associates committ them.

And they will cheer on this deep state corruption.

Sad that eventually it will be used against a person they like that would want to make a change.

So let's see. But your reasoning the entire f.b.i. and d.o.j. are out to get tRump. You do realize how stupid that sounds? Or are you just paraphrasing Fox news.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

So with the news today that apparently the FBI wiretapped trumps lawyer cohen, and got at least one conversation with him talking to someone at the whitehouse, I figured now would be a good time to take stock of just how different the FBI/Mueller investigations of Hillary compared to the investigation into trump has gone.

BIAS

We know that the heads of the CIA (Brennan) CIA (Clapper) and FBI (Comey) all hated trump as has been proven by their media tour as of late.

We know that the second in command of the FBI McCabe disliked trump, was having meetings with strzok about "insurance policies" in case he got elected, and wife got money from Hillary and company to run for office.

We know that strzok (and page) both favored hillary. Strzok interviewed hillary flynn and others and was central into both investigations.

We know that many people on Muellers team donated to dems, and at elast one actually represented people on hillarys team as a lawyer.

We know that Steele who wrote the dossier and was paid for by the hiallry camp hated trump. We know that Clinton hatchet man Blumenthal was leaking info to Obamas state dept. that made its way to the fbi and helped with their efforts to wiretap Page.

And so far we have not seen even one example of one person that voted for trump, donated to his campaign, or has worked with him in the past/

WIRETAPPING

We now know that at least two people connected to trump have been wiretapped; Carter Page and trumps lawyer cohen.

Page was tapped using paid oppo research by hillary as a large part of the bases for spying on an associate of a presidential campaign. We know the FBI used a leftists journalists story that steele was the source to help verify the claims of the dossier.

We know that it now seems as if Coghen was wiretapped, and had his office raided (whihc I have never heard of a sitting preisdents lawyer being wiretapped in history).

Yet no one in hillarys camp was ever wiretapped despite the crimes she was accused of. In fact quite the opposite, her associates were granted immunity for nothing in exchange, and then had their electronic devices destroyed by the FBI.

CRIMES

We know the FBI and mueller have charged trump associates for lying to the FBI. We also know they knew that Mills and Abedin lied to the fbi, but decided to not charge them (and to leave at least mills sit in on the interview with Hillary).

We know that Manafort was charged for working with groups to peddle foriegn influence and not properly registering. We know that Hillarys campaign managers (Podesta) brothers group the Podesta group was one of the groups working with manafort to peddle foreign influence and also didnt file, yet instead of charging them, the fbi allowed them to retroactively file.

There is much more that I can (and probably will) discuss, but this alone is incredible. Now keep in mind Chuck Schumer admitting that Trump shouldnt criticize the intel community because they have ways of getting back at him.

Can anyone really argue that this is not exactly what is happening? It is obvious that they terated hillary and company woth kid gloves, and will do anything possible to find any crime that trump or his team may have committed, including spying on him, his team or anyone else connected to them.

Now I will say for the millionth time; if trump committed a crime, let him go down for it.

But the reason that I wanted bernie (who also got screwed) or trump to win was because I was tired of the establishment corruption.

So I am fine that they go after trump this hard, as long as the same veracity was applied to everyone in washington.

Buts its not. The intel community can leak (like comey) hillarys team can do whatever, and they will not be investigated in this manner.

So I say bring on the wiretaps, lets wiretap every single politician in washington, investiagte them for decades past, raid their lawyers, and charge them with any crime at all.

But as we know, thats not what the people that want trump to go down want; they are ok with crimes unless trump or his associates committ them.

Sad that eventually it will be used against a person they like that would want to make a change.

So let's see. But your reasoning the entire f.b.i. and d.o.j. are out to get tRump. You do realize how stupid that sounds? Or are you just paraphrasing Fox news.

What parts of what I said are incorrect?

Of course you wont answer, like the other anti trump people, you ignore any details and just say everything is dumb or wrong.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

BIAS

WIRETAPPING

CRIMES

It's not the whole system.

Just the implants from past Administrations.

😎💡

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

BIAS

WIRETAPPING

CRIMES

Of course you wont answer, like the other anti trump people, you ignore any details and just say everything is dumb or wrong.

You do know that Hillary did 11 hours" under oath", in front of the bipartisan Senate intelligence committee. When tRump does that, you may have a legitimate point. But that will never happen because he is incapable of telling the truth.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh, I think some of them do know; it's just that they cannot conceive of it ever being used against them.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

BIAS

WIRETAPPING

CRIMES

You do know that Hillary did 11 hours" under oath", in front of the bipartisan Senate intelligence committee. When tRump does that, you may have a legitimate point. But that will never happen because he is incapable of telling the truth.

What does that have to do with the OP about the double standards of the FBI?

Its just more nonsense to defelect from the fcat you have nothing to say about the double standards I outlined.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, I think some of them do know; it's just that they cannot conceive of it ever being used against them.

Then I feel sorry for how naive they are.

We already saw what happened to bernie; and both he and jill stein are being mentioned as having been supported by russians.

At this rate, on establishment candidate approved by the intel community will be safe from these abuses.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh and you would think that Mueller knowing that people are upset with the affiliations of his team would be more careful of the optics when hiring new people.

Nope!

The latest addition to special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of prosecutors contributed to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign, according to federal campaign records.

Uzo Asonye, an assistant U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, is joining Mueller’s stable of prosecutors to work as local counsel on the case against Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman who has been indicted on money laundering and bank fraud charge

At least 12 Mueller attorneys have donated to Democratic political candidates.

Trump supporters have criticized the Mueller investigation because of its Democratic tilt. Defenders of the investigation point out Mueller himself is a registered Republican. President George W. Bush appointed him as FBI director in 2001.

Andrew Weissmann, a Justice Department lawyer handling the Manafort case for Mueller’s team, reportedly attended Hillary Clinton’s election night party. Weissmann has donated $6,600 to the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton and Obama campaigns.

dailycaller.com...

Nothing to see here though!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Despite the fact that this is a conspiracy forum, surely you've noticed that most people are far too comfortable with the safe world we live in?

To me it seems patently obvious that no matter what channel, even FOX, you are watching, you are simply seeing the same stories told over and over again with a different set of talking heads opining about it, but most never think to question. Heck, you even hear the same catch phrases used across the stories over and over ... like they're all on the same wavelength.

Doesn't anyone recall those stories about the intrepid reporters digging out the scoops? Where one paper or network with get the "exclusive" - the one story no other network or paper had? Why are there hardly to never any exclusives?

This idea that the intel agencies are generally putting their thumbs on the scales is just part and parcel with the idea that our press is just as carefully controlled for our consumption.

But they won't see that either.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

BIAS

WIRETAPPING

CRIMES

What does that have to do with the OP about the double standards of the FBI?

Its just more nonsense to defelect from the fcat you have nothing to say about the double standards I outlined.

Really..... The f.b.i. Must have a reason to investigate. They do not investigate on heresy. Why is that so hard to understand?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

So, your contention is that the FBI never breaks any laws in its investigations?

Whitehurst charged that Malone and other F.B.I. Crime Lab employees were not only manufacturing evidence to support prosecutors, but were engaged in providing perjured trial testimony. Malone had a profitable sideline as an expert witness whose testimony favored prosecutors.

Who is Michael P. Malone? Corrupt F.B.I. Agent’s Testimony Sent Innocent Man to Prison; Donald Eugene Gates was Convicted of Rape-Murder He Did Not Commit

And

It was surprising, however, when the FBI was forced to admit last week that in the 1980s and 1990s, its agents and lab technicians who examined hair samples testified falsely in 257 of 268 cases that resulted in convictions. Of the convictions, 18 persons were sentenced to death, and of those, 12 have been executed.

The FBI Used to Have Integrity. Now Agents Lie, Cheat, and Break the Law.

And more recently:

The OIG found that the SA contacted individuals who he either knew were, or had reasonable belief would be witnesses in the criminal investigation and that the SA’s contacts with several individuals appeared to be designed to improperly influence their prospective testimony. Accordingly, the OIG concluded that the SA’s contacts with the witnesses were improper and constituted misconduct.

During the investigation, the OIG also found that the SA divulged law enforcement sensitive information to unauthorized individuals; misused his government issued electronic devices; provided misleading testimony during a related civil deposition; mishandled classified information; misused his position during contacts with local law enforcement officers; and provided false information to the OIG. Criminal prosecution of the SA was declined.

Source (direct .pdf link)

But sure, go right on ahead and keep regurgitating the pap you've been fed.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Divide and conquer.

Whine and complain.

But don't ever bring up the laws and the lawmakers who vote these programs into existence.

It's far more important to he right and defend your turf.

Whether right, left, trump, whoever.

Make sure you argue how unfair it is. But don't look into who voted it that way. Who votes for the budgets and expansions for the programs.

Just make sure you focus on the scapegoats. It's been fixing out problems for the last 75 years.

Sure does feel good to whine about how unfair it is I guess.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: hoss53

So, your contention is that the FBI never breaks any laws in its investigations?

Whitehurst charged that Malone and other F.B.I. Crime Lab employees were not only manufacturing evidence to support prosecutors, but were engaged in providing perjured trial testimony. Malone had a profitable sideline as an expert witness whose testimony favored prosecutors.

Who is Michael P. Malone? Corrupt F.B.I. Agent’s Testimony Sent Innocent Man to Prison; Donald Eugene Gates was Convicted of Rape-Murder He Did Not Commit

And

It was surprising, however, when the FBI was forced to admit last week that in the 1980s and 1990s, its agents and lab technicians who examined hair samples testified falsely in 257 of 268 cases that resulted in convictions. Of the convictions, 18 persons were sentenced to death, and of those, 12 have been executed.

The FBI Used to Have Integrity. Now Agents Lie, Cheat, and Break the Law.

And more recently:

The OIG found that the SA contacted individuals who he either knew were, or had reasonable belief would be witnesses in the criminal investigation and that the SA’s contacts with several individuals appeared to be designed to improperly influence their prospective testimony. Accordingly, the OIG concluded that the SA’s contacts with the witnesses were improper and constituted misconduct.

During the investigation, the OIG also found that the SA divulged law enforcement sensitive information to unauthorized individuals; misused his government issued electronic devices; provided misleading testimony during a related civil deposition; mishandled classified information; misused his position during contacts with local law enforcement officers; and provided false information to the OIG. Criminal prosecution of the SA was declined.

Source (direct .pdf link)

But sure, go right on ahead and keep regurgitating the pap you've been fed.

First of all I never heard of Whitehurst. Second, are you defending tRump? If so doing it based on 3 or 4 cases out of millions is a pissed poor way to do it.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fake new NBC has retracted.

THERE WAS NO WIRETAP ON COHEN.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I do like how the OP got this to the live page instead of a news story reporting on the wire-tap.

Must be something really bad going on with Cohen if we needed apologies/distraction threads hours after the news broke.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

Well here’s the deal. Your op title is a lie made up by you, therefore you are a liar. What’s the point of continuing? You don’t have all of the facts and neither do I. This may not even be related to he president. If charges are brought against him it will be easy enough to establish a timeline. Afterwards an educated speculation as to the reasons can be argued. This preemptive fluf piece of yours reeks of desperation and carries a strong odor of obfuscation along with it. I’m well aquatinted with such tactics.

Yes thank you as well for proving my point.

Nothing ever of substance from you and your ilk.

Just say I am wrong and a liar and dont adress anything said.

Carry on!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join