It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh you guys are gonna have a field day. Cohen was wiretapped!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: introvert

I know. My post was tongue in cheek.

I hope the Mafia sees it that way.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

According to MSNBC the wiretap was initiated by the Fed's in NY not Robert Mueller. The tap may have been in place for weeks before the raid and also confirms that this was a current crime.

Correct.

It appears Muller and his team had nothing to do with this, accept a referral to the NY authorities, which they are legally and ethically bound to do.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I just have one question:

Can Republicans do all of these horrible, criminal things to Democrats next cycle?

The last I looked the gov't was controlled by Rep's. So...wut?

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: intrepid

Yes I'm sure it was all underhanded and done by breaking every law applicable to surveillance and was paid for by money that Hillary got by selling baby kitten skins to the Berman brothers. In Russia...

Apparently Hillary is the best scapegoat people can think of. Never mind that we should be held responsible for our own actions and Trump and friends are the ones that have put themselves in this position.

It's become reasonable to blame others....because Hillary.

No it reasonable to except the intel community to not be political and not take sides in invetsigations.

It is obvious that as Schumer said, the intel community is getting back at trump.

You want this, as your posts for months have shown. You dont even want investigations into the intel community when we find the shadyt practices they engage in.

I have no problem with trump being held accountable for crimes.

But why no wiretaps on hillary people, or Obama, or Bush, or schumer, etc?

Its only trump.

link   

a reply to: introvert

I know. My post was tongue in cheek.

It's sad that what is tongue and cheek for you and I is considered a reasonable and legitimate argument by others.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Plenty of people in White House besides Trump .... Not saying it wasn't but there have been plenty of insider leaks .... maybe just maybe the hole is now plugged ?????

link   
This is the most bat # crazy script I've ever seen. I wonder how they've written the ending? I'm sure they've got years of material they're waiting to release to us. I wonder how long it took them to write it?

link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I just have one question:

Can Republicans do all of these horrible, criminal things to Democrats next cycle?

Well its not a republican/democrat thing. Thats why bernie got screwed as well.

Its an establishment thing.

So no, romney or Jeb bush or whoever it is will not want to spy on his establishment friends on the other side.

And if trump decides to wiretap his opponents, the very people gleeful now withh scream how authoritarian this is and how trump is a dictator.

They clluldnt win an election, and so now they cheer for the intel community to try to overturn the election for them, by any means neccessary.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

That's why when Mueller discovered this activity he handed it off. It was out of his scope. That's him sticking to the boundaries laid out for him. What's the problem?
Should they have just ignored a possible crime in progress? If so Why?1

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It appears Muller and his team had nothing to do with this, accept a referral to the NY authorities, which they are legally and ethically bound to do.

I don't think this wiretapping is new news...the Feds used NY authorities because it was out of the jurisdiction of the feds and the state could legally do it working hand in hand.

+4 more 
posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's why when Mueller discovered this activity he handed it off. It was out of his scope. That's him sticking to the boundaries laid out for him. What's the problem?

No not at all.

Thats why we need a special counsel to investigate Hillary, schumer Obama bush, comey, McConnel, and all of the rest.

Lets get secret wiretaps on everyone, and see what crimes are being committed.

Oh thats right, you all only want that for trump and his team, because you dont really care about crimes being committed.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

If it ultimately brings down both major parties and purges our political system of corruption then I say go for it.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is the most bat # crazy script I've ever seen. I wonder how they've written the ending? I'm sure they've got years of material they're waiting to release to us. I wonder how long it took them to write it?

I'll write the ending if they haven't. Got an address?

link   
the lock her up crowd are a funny bunch.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Again, if Mueller and his staff came across evidence of a potential crime and DID NOT hand it over to the authorities to investigate, they would have been in some trouble.

It's also very interesting to note that the NY US attorney in charge of the Cohen investigation is connected to Giuliani and was appointed by the Trump admin.

Kind of throws a wrench in that entire "deep state"-"establishment" bull#.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Criminal? What's criminal? Police wiretap people all the time. Especially people they suspect of criminal activity. You're putting the word criminal on the wrong party.
The FBIe are not the criminals . Apparent they think Cohen might be.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't think this wiretapping is new news...the Feds used NY authorities because it was out of the jurisdiction of the feds and the state could legally do it working hand in hand.

It was handed over to the NY authorities because it does not appear to be a part of the aspect Mueller is charged with investigating, but something was found that caused enough concern to warrant further investigation.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If it ultimately brings down both major parties and purges our political system of corruption then I say go for it.

Yes but thats not what is going to happen.

This is just the establishment in both parties uising the intel community as a weapon against anyone who they even percieve ass being an outsider.

Schumer already announced that this is what would happen.

We can see how the heads of the cia, fbi, and nsa hated trump (Brennan, comey, and clapper)

We have seen the texts showing how other high ups such as strzok and page hated trump. We saw how McCabe hated trump.

We saw how they spied on trumps associates before, how they unmasked them to hurt his admin, how they have leaked constantly to make trump look bad, how they have constantly changed the narrative on what crimes trump has supposedly committed.

And the establishment repubs and dems want this.

And the illiberal left that hates trump have no problems cheering for the deep state doing this.

So no, these people will not alow trump to do the same thing to take down the other side, because the other side is the very establishment that is doing this.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

However, I have to ask: What does the Donald Trump, Stormy Daniels, and Michael Cohen situation have to do with Russian election meddling and Trump campaign collusion? That's where the Mueller investigation started.

Cohen is rumored to have been a conduit between Russian organized crime and the Trump Organization for a very long time. His uncle, Morton Levine, owns a country club in Brooklyn called El Caribe that Russian Mafia bosses rented space in. Some of this stuff with Cohen goes really deep:

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Hmmm.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join