It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I must say that many would take offense
to your expressions ( the slaves have been set free).
In fact, I find it to be rather offensive.

Slavery was Abolished on January 31st 1865
and this was ratified on December 6th 1865.

Your terminology may be harmless on your
behalf, and yet , you are responsible for your
words.

To even mention slavery(ideological) is still
troublesome.

What is happening now to improve opportunity
to those who need it most should not be equated
to slavery in any shape or form.

Be Careful.

I have S&F your thread for posterity only.

You know in some nations slaves could earn their freedom. Right now you decide for who to work, but unless you're wealthy most are one check or medical emergency away from lying homeless in the streets. You can try your luck and see if some master will offer you work, but until you accumulate wealth, you've not earned your freedom.

The minimum wage should be about 22$, it ain't that difference that was swallowed by the upper classes, means most will struggle to save since they've insufficient income to make ends meet. Without saving there's no earning freedom in this day and age.

You try to save as a poor individual? All social aid, and financial aid for studying, etc will be affected, conditioned on you throwing away your ticket to freedom.
edit on 4-5-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Even the combined RCP polls now have him at 44% too... it's been rising for months. Rasmussen has him at 50%.
The bottom line is that nothing the MSM and Democrats have thrown at him had made even the slightest dent in his base, perhaps even the opposite.

Trump's approval (favourable rating) going into the election on the 8th November 2016 was 37.5%. A few months before the election it was at 28.4%!

I agree 44% is about right with 39% on the low side and 50% on the high side. I have said 44% is actually great numbers for Trump.

edit on 4-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Let me guess..
It went up from 1 to 2

But apperently even stupidity has nothing to do with the color of anybody's skin.
So doesn't the approval rate for Donald.
edit on 4-5-2018 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Black males already are free to have their own thoughts. That is not their problem. One thing for sure, unless a black is wealthy, the Republicans are not going to do anything for them at all; nor any other race for that matter. That's just the way it is. So to vote Republican is to vote for more suffering. Some just like that I guess.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LordAhriman
So polls are fake... unless they're in favor of him?

That's literally the only thing I think when I see polls posted by conservative posters.

Really?

Jesus Christ, you guys... They are getting to the point they are proud of their own programming.

This guy just admitted is incapable of having a conversation because the liberal media lied about Hillary being so far ahead in the polls and conservatives pointed out that lie, as well as some of the flaws in the polling techniques used, so now polls are ruined for this guy. He is only capable of one thought, one repeating mantra that gives him a bit of comfort and solace... "So polls are fake... Unless they're in favor of him?"

That's sad, man. And I've see this guy come up with some cohesive thoughts before, so I know he's wasnt just born like this. It's... "The Programming"!! 😲 its got him...
edit on 5/5/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I scanned the monitors last night. One channel, where ‘entertainment’ is braided to
the ‘news’, was releasing poll numbers on Kayne. Down down down. They were citing all sort of numbers, pulled from tenebrous sources. Implications were heavy, conflated, and unfounded.

Kayne should release a video with him lecturing the universe, talking into a sparking gridstream F005CA9F, as a few dozen snow white males with scorch marks on their faces and feet, slack jawed lean and rapt, nod grimaces, and wait for him to load bongs with golden leaf shards of flue cured Atropa belladonna, propped against his gleaming ride. Perhaps a Citation. Totally in command.

The hoes mouthing the hit were uncertain if Adidas has decided to pull out. ‘So far no word,’ one of them said.

# 983
edit on 5-5-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Black males already are free to have their own thoughts. That is not their problem. One thing for sure, unless a black is wealthy, the Republicans are not going to do anything for them at all; nor any other race for that matter. That's just the way it is. So to vote Republican is to vote for more suffering. Some just like that I guess.

Why should anybody do anything for the black, or any other color race? You sound like a racist. Don't vote for anyone unless they promise special favors to Your preferred group? That's what got the blacks into this mess in the first place!

"I have a dream that my children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character!" - Martin Luther King Jr, pastor, activist, and namesake of King County where I live, in Washington State.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Hilarious how celebrities are cool whenever they are for your team. But they suck and have no point when on the other.

Doesn't matter which team that is the general concensus.

No it's the fact that it took a lot of bravery for him to speak his mind instead of going along with the crowd out of fear. It's the fact that so many people have had to apologize, been attacked ruthlessly, etc, for admitting they like some things about Trump.

You seem to have no idea the sheer amount of pressure involved here, that millions of people are feeling. Parents are having their kids repeat the anti-Trump stuff in schools as young as 3rd grade when they should be being a kid and not worrying too much about this stuff.

I wonder how many others are out there, afraid to admit they support some of Trumps actions, ideas, words, etc? Or even afraid to admit they admire anyone in his family or administration?

I wonder how many people would get fired if they admitted their true feelings about this situation or if their feelings simply evolved towards not despising trump?

I wonder how many people would get bullied if they suddenly spoke up in support of Trump policies?

I wonder how many would be physically assaulted?

I wonder how many celebrities would be ostracized and forced to give a public apology for saying something nice about Trump (like Shania Twain) or even for meeting and speaking to him (Steve Harvey)?

You don't find any of that odd? That this has never happened before? When this many wealthy, famous, and powerful, connected people are against something/someone, that should be a big red flag to you.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I will stand strong on this.
Slavery was abolished over 100
Years Ago.

Members of my lineage fought
and died for these freedoms.

Hollywood Excuses don't cut it.
No matter how you turn the pie.

SAVVY ?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They polled like 100 people, in reality it might have doubled from %3.5 to %7 lol

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
They polled like 100 people, in reality it might have doubled from %3.5 to %7 lol

11% to 22% actually. Huge deal (the end of the Democrat party for generations) if not a data outlier and continues.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

A certain amount of faith
and intent is required.

If you think it is bad here, (economically),
then why are so many trying to
come here at any expense or challenge?

The people I meet from abroad mention how much
we waste. America still is The Land of Opportunity
for them.

And yet, for Americans themselves, the Standard
of Living has declined.

To be clear, I wholly agree with you that
The United States of America has been partially
sold out by Global Interests to Foreign Nations
for cheap labor,goods, and profits.

Can you imagine the filth these Nations less
strong than The United States have been
subjected to? The Horror.

The United States of America
cannot be, and will never be ,
the answer to all of The Worlds problems.
But what it was, and could be again,
is a Beacon to all The World
that The Rule of Law and Human Rights

Will Prevail Over The Greed of a Few.

Praise God Almighty.
Let it be Written
Let it be Done.

Best to You.

edit on 8-5-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

edit on 8-5-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add Rule

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

that is from a poll asking 100 people. i do not believe that will be enough people polled to be anywhere near accurate.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: luthier
Hilarious how celebrities are cool whenever they are for your team. But they suck and have no point when on the other.

Doesn't matter which team that is the general concensus.

No it's the fact that it took a lot of bravery for him to speak his mind instead of going along with the crowd out of fear. It's the fact that so many people have had to apologize, been attacked ruthlessly, etc, for admitting they like some things about Trump.

You seem to have no idea the sheer amount of pressure involved here, that millions of people are feeling. Parents are having their kids repeat the anti-Trump stuff in schools as young as 3rd grade when they should be being a kid and not worrying too much about this stuff.

I wonder how many others are out there, afraid to admit they support some of Trumps actions, ideas, words, etc? Or even afraid to admit they admire anyone in his family or administration?

I wonder how many people would get fired if they admitted their true feelings about this situation or if their feelings simply evolved towards not despising trump?

I wonder how many people would get bullied if they suddenly spoke up in support of Trump policies?

I wonder how many would be physically assaulted?

I wonder how many celebrities would be ostracized and forced to give a public apology for saying something nice about Trump (like Shania Twain) or even for meeting and speaking to him (Steve Harvey)?

You don't find any of that odd? That this has never happened before? When this many wealthy, famous, and powerful, connected people are against something/someone, that should be a big red flag to you.

Apparently you are new to Kanye.

He purposely uses controversy to sell albums since his talent dried up years ago.

But it's cool start glorifying celebs.

What's next conservative safe spaces? Oh wait...
edit on 8-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join