It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: dug88

Using confidence level of 95%, I find a confidence interval of 7.5 for that sample sjze. What did you get?

Well it's been a while since i've done statistics...but doesn't seem like you can really say anything at all either way with a confidence interval of 7.5 at 95%.

In order to even begin making the claims in the OP this poll would have needed at least 9600 participants...and that's just to get a confidence interval of 1 at 95% confidence.

Based on that poll you'd have a better chance at flipping a coin and trying to guess.

Are e believing polls again or are they still false?

I can't keep track.

Are celebrities in politics lame or cool..

Again I keep losing track.

If it's kanye it's legit. If it Beyonce it's not?

I need a memo.

All I know is that just like criticizing Obama, criticizing Kanye is racist. Stop being a racist.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Trump disapproval rating 80% = trumptards declare victory..

Jesus f christ

Actually , Trump's approval rating has been holding steady at ~49%
Anything of intellect and facts you can post ?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Using confidence level of 95%, I find a confidence interval of 7.5 for that sample sjze. What did you get?

Well it's been a while since i've done statistics...but doesn't seem like you can really say anything at all either way with a confidence interval of 7.5 at 95%.

In order to even begin making the claims in the OP this poll would have needed at least 9600 participants...and that's just to get a confidence interval of 1 at 95% confidence.

Based on that poll you'd have a better chance at flipping a coin and trying to guess.

I can't keep track.

I need a memo.

All I know is that just like criticizing Obama, criticizing Kanye is racist. Stop being a racist.

Well I need a memo on what is racist today. Always figured it was irrational judgement of skin color.

Now I guess it includes crappy ideas.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I can't keep track.

I need a memo.

Well I need a memo on what is racist today. Always figured it was irrational judgement of skin color.

Racist- any and all criticism no matter how justified of the black community or a black person. Barack Obama in particular.

Not Racism- telling a black man to start thinking right if he has impure, un-Democrat Party approved thoughts.

Also not racism- calling a brilliant man like Thomas Sowell a coon, house n*****n or an uncle tom. This also extends to any and all black people that are conservative and/or Republican.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I can't keep track.

I need a memo.

Racist- any and all criticism no matter how justified of the black community or a black person. Barack Obama in particular.

Not Racism- telling a black man to start thinking right if he has impure, un-Democrat Party approved thoughts.

Also not racism- calling a brilliant man like Thomas Sowell a coon, house n*****n or an uncle tom. This also extends to any and all black people that are conservative and/or Republican.

What about inciting anger saying black people enslaved themselves to sell albums?

Or both kanye and Obama are filled with bad ideas?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You know that is a crazy good approval rating compared to were he started. We are talking about a person who won with 27% of the votes and most likely 1/2 of them were "Anyone but Hillary" votes.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You know that is a crazy good approval rating compared to were he started. We are talking about a person who won with 27% of the votes and most likely 1/2 of them were "Anyone but Hillary" votes.

Wait are polls accurate again? Or is the defense polls are not accurate only related to if they are negative?
edit on 3-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Wait are polls accurate again? Or is the defense pills are not accurate only related to if they are negative?

I called the sampling for Black men agreeing with Trump as inaccurate based on sample size, so what is your point in all this? A poll is very accurate if done right. You can determine which ones are and are not too...have at it...

My point was that Trump may have had a true 15% of the votes at best that one would call Trumpsters, so I guess anything above that and he getting more people on his side...lol

The average across all polling is about 44% approval and this is with 1000 to 2000 sample sizes, but once again if the samples are not done demographically correct you can get skewed results, so to say 44% approval I would think is pretty good number.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Wait are polls accurate again? Or is the defense pills are not accurate only related to if they are negative?

I called the sampling for Black men agreeing with Trump as inaccurate based on sample size, so what is your point in all this? A poll is very accurate if done right. You can determine which ones are and are not too...have at it...

My point was that Trump may have had a true 15% of the votes at best that one would call Trumpsters, so I guess anything above that and he getting more people on his side...lol

The average across all polling is about 44% approval and this is with 1000 to 2000 sample sizes, but once again if the samples are not done demographically correct you can get skewed results, so to say 44% approval I would think is pretty good number.

Oh so how did this poll company so.with the election?

Polling is total bs for the most part.

Less than half of America votes. Less than a quarter decides elections.

If trump can follow through with what he thinks are his accomplishments he will be sitting pretty good IMO.

However he hasn't actually produced anything yet. Including the tax cut I am getting $68 more a month for and is adding a trillion of debt with.

If he can secure a lawful real deal with NK he will be a historically important positive president I think.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Amazing thing is that word "results"
We were coming out of a nothing but bad (destructive) results for 8 years.
Starting to show....
And where did the 27% votes number come from ? Trump won with 46% of the vote.
So , that number must have come out of your derriere ....

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Black males who disapprove of Trump: 71 percent

Big win for TRUMP! Dem's clearly going to hurt from this!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Black males who disapprove of Trump: 71 percent

Big win for TRUMP! Dem's clearly going to hurt from this!

95% voted Obama, so yea it is YUUUUGGGGGEEEEE, ask Hillary.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

8% of the black community voted for Trump.

88% of the black community for for Clinton.

Not bad, in her case. Terrible for Trump.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

When did I ever call Trump a racist? You can't lump me in with a group I don't belong to. You can ignore the gray area between the two extremes all you want but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Trump hasn't done anything racist as far as I can tell.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

8% of the black community voted for Trump.

88% of the black community for for Clinton.

Not bad, in her case. Terrible for Trump.

That little extra percent put Trump over the top in key States and the winning continues to this day nonstop.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I must say that many would take offense
to your expressions ( the slaves have been set free).
In fact, I find it to be rather offensive.

Slavery was Abolished on January 31st 1865
and this was ratified on December 6th 1865.

Your terminology may be harmless on your
behalf, and yet , you are responsible for your
words.

To even mention slavery(ideological) is still
troublesome.

What is happening now to improve opportunity
to those who need it most should not be equated
to slavery in any shape or form.

Be Careful.

I have S&F your thread for posterity only.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Oh so how did this poll company so.with the election?

Polling is total bs for the most part.

I don't know what to say dude, you want to argue statistics and there is no argument to be had. Statically if they do a sample size of 1000 to 2000 that is fine for 330 million people. It is how they sample that typically drives whatever answer they are looking for. If they are politically driven one way or the other then they will skew the sampling to meet their agenda, but even with that if you look at all the sampling you can still get a good number from them with some skewed right and some skewed left.

Less than half of America votes. Less than a quarter decides elections.

If trump can follow through with what he thinks are his accomplishments he will be sitting pretty good IMO.

doesn't matter really...if he does good then the sampling will be in his favor, if not then it will be against him. BUT you are right in that much of America is poler and if Trump found the cure for cancer and gave it away for free there will be people who still hate him.

However he hasn't actually produced anything yet. Including the tax cut I am getting $68 more a month for and is adding a trillion of debt with.

What did Obama produce in his first two years, hell what did he produce in eight? You get back 68 a month and I get back 700... hmmm Maybe i pay more in taxes than you do, so i get more back...seems logical. You do know about 40% of america will not see much return because they pay next to nothing to begin with in taxes...

If he can secure a lawful real deal with NK he will be a historically important positive president I think.

True, but will the left still hate him...I think so.. This is why if he pulls an average of 44% that is actually big deal with all that you said.

edit on 4-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

I must say that many would take offense
to your expressions ( the slaves have been set free).
In fact, I find it to be rather offensive.

Slavery was Abolished on January 31st 1865
and this was ratified on December 6th 1865.

Your terminology may be harmless on your
behalf, and yet , you are responsible for your
words.

To even mention slavery(ideological) is still
troublesome.

What is happening now to improve opportunity
to those who need it most should not be equated
to slavery in any shape or form.

Be Careful.

I have S&F your thread for posterity only.

It's Kanye's argument that the Dems are keeping voter slaves, thought slaves etc.

Step out of line as a black person and they want you locked up and drugged in mental institutions and violent gangs are publicly called on to assassinate the person. Kanye is living proof of these very acts.

Black voters who are afraid to have their own thoughts that are different are feeling that way because of very real persecution that is going on.

Kanye has a point, now watch as the Left goes after him and tries to "Cosby" him. At one time Cosby went on national tv and said it's time to stop feeling sorry for yourselves and looking for excuses while collecting the welfare checks. They opened up his closet and took him to the whipping post. They could have done that years ago but it only happened after he threatened the status quo of their Democrat voter plantations.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Amazing thing is that word "results"
We were coming out of a nothing but bad (destructive) results for 8 years.
Starting to show....
And where did the 27% votes number come from ? Trump won with 46% of the vote.
So , that number must have come out of your derriere ....

The whole voting population

28% voted for Hillary, 27% voted for Trump and 44% voted for neither... You need to be more informed... Neither actually won the popular vote lol That is a lot of non-voting poop wouldn't you say.

edit on 4-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Even the combined RCP polls now have him at 44% too... it's been rising for months. Rasmussen has him at 50%.
The bottom line is that nothing the MSM and Democrats have thrown at him had made even the slightest dent in his base, perhaps even the opposite.

Trump's approval (favourable rating) going into the election on the 8th November 2016 was 37.5%. A few months before the election it was at 28.4%!

edit on 4/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join