It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hilarious how celebrities are cool whenever they are for your team. But they suck and have no point when on the other.

Doesn't matter which team that is the general concensus.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump's 15 dimensional chess makes one move on the board named Kanye West and the unimaginable happens.

Sheep follow ?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

If the polling bears out or trends up, then there is nothing to be ashamed of in breaking the near monolithic vote pattern of African Americans. IMO.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Polls are only accurate when they say what you hope is true.

Otherwise they are false. Just look at the election.
edit on 3-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Name one thing Trump has done to you or any other ideology and or minority from America that you find racist?

You cant... every since Trump won the media have been oppressors, racist, and derogatory toward all things if it improves the peoples lives in any way to an entire movement that wants to improve the way of life in America.

People are beginning to realize the media race, fat, sex, intelligence shames anyone with core values of self-enrichment and exceptionalism.

Look around now is the time to stop whining and grab the opportunity of being independent of the required narrative of being a victim. For far too long have entire cultures, sexualities, and races have been forced to be a victim when it's not productive to self-enrichment. For so many years blacks have been told they cant today they will begin to say Yes We Can.

I don't like Kanye's music and that's my choice, but mark my words he will be a civil rights icon the likes we have not seen since MLK if he continues the path and statements he has set forth.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Name one thing Trump has done to you or any other ideology and or minority from America that you find racist?

You cant... every since Trump won the media have been oppressors, racist, and derogatory toward all things if it improves the peoples lives in any way to an entire movement that wants to improve the way of life in America.

People are beginning to realize the media race, fat, sex, intelligence shames anyone with core values of self-enrichment and exceptionalism.

Look around now is the time to stop whining and grab the opportunity of being independent of the required narrative of being a victim. For far too long have entire cultures, sexualities, and races have been forced to be a victim when it's not productive to self-enrichment. For so many years blacks have been told they cant today they will begin to say Yes We Can.

I don't like Kanye's music and that's my choice, but mark my words he will be a civil rights icon the likes we have not seen since MLK if he continues the path and statements he has set forth.

How rediculous.

The man is literally mentally ill. Or pretends to be.

In either case it would be a sad day if Kanye West became a civil rights icon. He is the face of empty hype. Married to empty hype.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

So instead of giving us a valid argument you choose to insult trumps intelligence?

The same narrative the media plays. If you can name anything he does that abnormal maybe that would help?

My advice is for you to open your eyes and stop letting yourself be forced to think one way. It is a big world out there but im sure you will be fine to develop your own way of thinking.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Did Kanye West just confirm his presidential run on Twitter?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

So instead of giving us a valid argument you choose to insult trumps intelligence?

The same narrative the media plays. If you can name anything he does that abnormal maybe that would help?

My advice is for you to open your eyes and stop letting yourself be forced to think one way. It is a big world out there but im sure you will be fine to develop your own way of thinking.

Did you get that from Kanye?

I just said he was unstable. Which he is. He can't keep his foot out of hi own mouth. Which is a prefrontal cortex issue. Impulse control is a problem.

You have to be hand fed not to see that speaking of thinking for yourself.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump's 15 dimensional chess makes one move on the board named Kanye West and the unimaginable happens.

Sheep follow ?

No, the sheep woke up and stopped listening to the flute music if the Democrat Pied Pipers.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: gortex

Sheep follow ?

No, the sheep woke up and stopped listening to the flute music if the Democrat Pied Pipers.

Thank god. Now they just have to see the Republicans are just as bad.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Playing that 'mentally ill' card could also be called empty hype as well.

It only makes you look very foolish...

The diagnosis of mental illness is always a weapon. ~ Dr. Jeffrey Schaler

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So many people are upset because some are just thinking independently.

That's pretty ####ing sad.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Which mentally ill card? The one kanye uses to hide behind hyping records or the observation that a grown man can't control his impulses to strike back at a anything incoherently?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That's a pretty statistically significant sample size you got there bud.

Polls are fairly useless ways to get information period.

You put a lot of energy into your post without really knowing statistics, but you are correct that 177 samples IS significant.
edit on 3-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People are mad because it's a history for some people.

Same way when milo spoke or if people said Jews were responsible for their encampment.

It's playing with fire.

Now him liking trump that is fine and totally overblown nonsense. But that wasn't enough.

He is going full Connor McGregor.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: dug88

Using confidence level of 95%, I find a confidence interval of 7.5 for that sample sjze. What did you get?

Well it's been a while since i've done statistics...but doesn't seem like you can really say anything at all either way with a confidence interval of 7.5 at 95%.

In order to even begin making the claims in the OP this poll would have needed at least 9600 participants...and that's just to get a confidence interval of 1 at 95% confidence.

Based on that poll you'd have a better chance at flipping a coin and trying to guess.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That poll is clearly racist.

Duh.

And mysogenistic.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: DBCowboy

People are mad because it's a history for some people.

Same way when milo spoke or if people said Jews were responsible for their encampment.

It's playing with fire.

Now him liking trump that is fine and totally overblown nonsense. But that wasn't enough.

He is going full Connor McGregor.

So?

Nothing obligates ANYONE to listen to him.

Jesus! I swear that everyone complaining is looking like full-blown racists right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join