It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't think the polls are fake. I think the problem is the people who ask the poll questions don't speak good English. Twice during the 2016 elections, I received poll calls and either I couldn't understand the questions or the call had extremely bad audio quality. In addition, The calls sometimes are targeting a specific demographic and are not representative of the majority.

link   
dbl post
edit on 3-5-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's awesome that you equate these black people to slaves.

With the way Democrats have treated Kanye for saying positive things about Trump:

Might as well call it for what it is.

Another meme. Cool. Nice to see the dems exercising their 2nd amendment rights though. Reading here seems like they wouldn't.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think the polls are fake. I think the problem is the people who ask the poll questions don't speak good English. Twice during the 2016 elections, I received poll calls and either I couldn't understand the questions or the call had extremely bad audio quality. In addition, The calls sometimes are targeting a specific demographic and are not representative of the majority.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So what's that say about how Trump supporters treat anyone who says something bad about Trump?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So what's that say about how Trump supporters treat anyone who says something bad about Trump?

It says nothing since it's about how Democrats treat people who escape the ideological plantation.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Escaping one ideological plantation and running to another doesn't seem like much of an escape, just a slight change of scenery.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That would be true if establishment Republicans were Trump supporters, but they aren't.

Also, the history of the "plantation" with regard to racism falls squarely on Democrats who, to this day, continue to support the policies they created.
edit on 3 5 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Is anything good ever said about him...lol Mostly what I see the right saying "whatever" while the left seems to go full triggered over everything he does.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Trump has a plantation all his own then.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Certainly an interesting piece of data. That said 2020 is still a ways away. I'll be surprised if he can keep/grow those numbers over the next 1.5 years. Unfortunately for Republicans I don't think their candidates running this year can expect a similar bump.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The worst thing that could happen for liberals is people start investigating and developing their own thoughts and start to leave the Democrat victimology behind.

How cool is that to see someone like Kanye join the movement to keep freedom of speech alive in America...

DJT needs to bring him on board.

Kanye on what he describes as his new single:

“I was in the sunken pace, then I found the new me.” ~ Kanye

After throwing you off with music troll “Lift Yourself” Friday evening, Kanye dropped a new song entitled “Ye vs. The People” featuring T.I. via Power 106 FM.“That’s the problem with this damn nation / All blacks gotta be Democrats/ Man, we ain’t made it off the plantation,” raps West, in a musical debate with T.I.

"Ye vs. the People" is basically an argument between Kanye and T.I., where the Life Of Pablo rapper tries to clarify his recent political rants on Twitter, while T.I. represents the blowback from Kanye's fans and famous friends alike, who have been genuinely disheartened by his support of Trump, even going so far as to say 'Ye is threatening his own legacy.

This prompted Kanye to respond with something similar to what he's tweeted, which is to suggest he's added "empathy" to the "Make America Great Again" call of many Trump supporters.

"I feel an obligation to show people new ideas/ And if you wanna hear 'em, here go two right here," he rapped. "Make America Great Again, had a negative reception I took it, wore it, rocked it, gave it a new direction. Added empathy, care and love and affection/ And y'all simply questionin' my methods."

In probably the most telling line of the song, Kanye acknowledges his long period of reclusiveness before recently reappearing. "You think I ain't concerned about how I affect the past? I mean I had stayed in my closet about a year and a half," he rhymes. "Then one day, I was like, F**k it, I'ma do me'/ I was in the sunken place and then I found the new me."

Kanye West Argues With T.I. Over His Political Views On New Collaboration

What did Kanye REALLY discuss with President Elect Trump? Kanye discussed his WIFE getting threatened by #DeepState and getting MKUltra'd with powerful drugs, causing him to collapse. I believe it was at that time President Elect Trump and Kanye West started a discussion about ending the reign of the Democrat Party over the Black Community with Trump promising to get protection of Kanye & his family.

John Salisbury on Twitter

Kanye Kidnapped, Thrown In Mental Institution For Promoting Trump

Alex Jones discusses how Kanye West was forcibly placed in a mental hospital after he went on a pro-Trump rant at a recent concert. He explains how this is Nazi style where people in the resistance are kidnapped and drugged in psychiatric institutions to control them.

#Illuminati Locks Up Kanye West In Psych Institute After He Exposes #FakeNewsMSM, Hillary Establishment

edit on 5.3.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't think any of us have any right to dictate how a person wants to think as long as that thinking isn't infringing on the rights of anyone else.

Kanye, me, anyone has the right to think however we choose.

Skin color, has absolutely NO BEARING in how a person wants to think!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So in one week it went from 22 black men to 44? I'm less than impressed.

April 22, 2018
118 respondents

April 29, 2018
171 respondents

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In addition, there were 37,144,530 non-Hispanic blacks, which comprised 12.1% of the population. This number increased to 42 million according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans, making up 14% of the total U.S. population.

That's a pretty statistically significant sample size you got there bud.

Polls are fairly useless ways to get information period.

edit on 3/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I'm really not sure what point you are trying to make to me here.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And the approval of Trump and his policies will continue to rise as the lifeboats are lifted higher. But sadly, there will be some who will drown, due to remaining inside the plantation of hate.
edit on 5/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Edumakated
The worst thing that could happen for liberals is people start investigating and developing their own thoughts and start to leave the Democrat victimology behind.

How cool is that to see someone like Kanye join the movement to keep freedom of speech alive in America...

DJT needs to bring him on board.

Kanye on what he describes as his new single:

“I was in the sunken pace, then I found the new me.” ~ Kanye

After throwing you off with music troll “Lift Yourself” Friday evening, Kanye dropped a new song entitled “Ye vs. The People” featuring T.I. via Power 106 FM.“That’s the problem with this damn nation / All blacks gotta be Democrats/ Man, we ain’t made it off the plantation,” raps West, in a musical debate with T.I.

"Ye vs. the People" is basically an argument between Kanye and T.I., where the Life Of Pablo rapper tries to clarify his recent political rants on Twitter, while T.I. represents the blowback from Kanye's fans and famous friends alike, who have been genuinely disheartened by his support of Trump, even going so far as to say 'Ye is threatening his own legacy.

This prompted Kanye to respond with something similar to what he's tweeted, which is to suggest he's added "empathy" to the "Make America Great Again" call of many Trump supporters.

"I feel an obligation to show people new ideas/ And if you wanna hear 'em, here go two right here," he rapped. "Make America Great Again, had a negative reception I took it, wore it, rocked it, gave it a new direction. Added empathy, care and love and affection/ And y'all simply questionin' my methods."

In probably the most telling line of the song, Kanye acknowledges his long period of reclusiveness before recently reappearing. "You think I ain't concerned about how I affect the past? I mean I had stayed in my closet about a year and a half," he rhymes. "Then one day, I was like, F**k it, I'ma do me'/ I was in the sunken place and then I found the new me."

Kanye West Argues With T.I. Over His Political Views On New Collaboration

What did Kanye REALLY discuss with President Elect Trump? Kanye discussed his WIFE getting threatened by #DeepState and getting MKUltra'd with powerful drugs, causing him to collapse. I believe it was at that time President Elect Trump and Kanye West started a discussion about ending the reign of the Democrat Party over the Black Community with Trump promising to get protection of Kanye & his family.

John Salisbury on Twitter

Kanye Kidnapped, Thrown In Mental Institution For Promoting Trump

Alex Jones discusses how Kanye West was forcibly placed in a mental hospital after he went on a pro-Trump rant at a recent concert. He explains how this is Nazi style where people in the resistance are kidnapped and drugged in psychiatric institutions to control them.

#Illuminati Locks Up Kanye West In Psych Institute After He Exposes #FakeNewsMSM, Hillary Establishment

So the plantation owners dragged him to an institution and drugged him for expressing his views? No wonder he is speaking out.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm really not sure what point you are trying to make to me here.

Oh I only quoted you because you posted those numbers...it was more a point for the OP. The quotes got cut out when I included all of them.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22 percent

The Dems are shaking in their boots.

Trump has cracked open the Democrat Plantation doors and the slaves are breaking free, free to have their own thoughts.

What an historic time. Trump's 15 dimensional chess makes one move on the board named Kanye West and the unimaginable happens.

Source

Wow, you are just a gem, aren't you?

Even when trying to praise black people, it's so hard for you to do, your true emotions shine through and you have to call all black people slaves.

But let me get on topic... if I were to support a politician, I would be ashamed to post a 22% approval rating with a 71% disapproval rating and sing praise about it. Even if that were an improvement, which is sad.

Hey! Wait a minute... since when do polls matter?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Using confidence level of 95%, I find a confidence interval of 7.5 for that sample sjze. What did you get?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join