It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Admits Trump Repaid Cohen

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Liberals will only care if Trump broke the law, any laws broken that hurt him they could not care less it seems.

That attitude from people on both sides is what is destroying this country.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Okay. Lol.
Except it did...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm more than willing to see a change I missed. Can you quote the changes?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This exonerates Cohen from any charges of using campaign $ illegally.

And I agree Stormy's lawyer is a total hack.

Yep, The while idea that it was campaign finance money was a complete fabrication (Fake News) was using to build a narrative against the president. The entire thing is completely premeditated. Of course, Trump paid his legal fees which included whatever types of settlements or agreements his lawyers handles.

The guy has been on CNN and MSNBC every single day for the last 2 months just getting free publicity for himself and Stormy Daniels. He has no case and he's a democrat shill who is just following marching orders just like the media.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You can choose to think that trump knew nothing about any of this if you like.

I know her I don't know her
I had sex with her I never had sex with her
I have an Non disclosure agreement even though technically there's nothing to disclose or not disclose. ¿¶∆π√√
I paid her I didn't pay her.
I knew about it but I didn't know why I was giving half a million a month to Michael Cohen

There was no meeting the meeting was about orphans the meeting was about the magnitsky act there were no Russians there was one Russian there were two Russians ok 👌 every Russian in New York on that day were there. Lol.

He was only there a short time he wasn't paid he was the coffee boy I hardly knew him I never met him I met him once he's a great guy he's a traitor .

THE STORY CHANGES ALL THE TIME ! !

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Ha ha. Get it straight... No one ever said it was campaign funds. They said it was a campaign contribution.
And Rudy is losing it. I give him a week.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 552018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mkultra11

Ha ha. Get it straight... No one ever said it was campaign funds. They said it was a campaign contribution.
And Rudy is losing it. I give him a week.

Haha
It's not a contribution haha
You guys are Charlie Brown and trump is the football you can't touch haha

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ok. You'll see.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I see what you did there!

Too funny!

But very, very true. I don't care AT ALL who he slept with. Nor if he, or anyone else paid her to shut up about it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I wonder what the debacle of the day will be today?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ok. You'll see.

Yeah I did sweetie
I posted the CFR definition for contribution earlier in this thread
Cohen's work is Excluded as it is his normal work

Try harder

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Ok. You'll see.

Yeah I did sweetie
I posted the CFR definition for contribution earlier in this thread
Cohen's work is Excluded as it is his normal work

Try harder

"The nature of the payments is significant because of campaign finance laws that regulate who may contribute to candiates and how much they can give.

If Mr. Cohen or others paid to silence Ms. Clifford primarily out of fear that a public airing of her story would have harmed Mr. Trump"s election prospects --- rather than to keep it from his family for personal reasons --- then the payment would most likely be viewed as an illegal campaign expenditure.

Allen Weisselberg, the chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, has known since last year the details of how Mr. Cohen was being reimbursed, which was mainly through payments of $35,000 per month amounting to $470,000 total.

But if investigators determine that the hush payment was in effect a campaign expenditure, then how the funds were distributed could take on added legal significance.

Under campaign finance law, Mr. Trump would have been within his rights to pay Ms. Clifford himself as a way to protect his presidential prospects --- though he would have had to have formally made note of it in his public campaign filings, which had no accounting for the payment. If he directed Mr. Cohen to pay it on his behalf, then that could qualify as an illegal, coordinated campaign expenditure, even if Mr. Trump later paid him back.

Any involvement by the Trump Organization would further complicate the legal picture, given that American election law is strictest of all when it comes to corporate involvement with political campaigns. Businesses are not allowed to donate directly to campaigns or coordinate with them."

quote: New York Times NATIONAL Saturday, May 5, 2018
edit on 5-5-2018 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I wonder what the debacle of the day will be today?

Looks like it's Mueller... www.foxnews.com...

The federal judge in the Manafort case appears to have had his fill of placating the special ed class that is Mueller's team and investigation and is actually pressing them to do their homework for a change. Of course I'm sure this will lead to calls for Ellis to recuse and probably see the FBI investigate him for ties to Russia because: The Narrative.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yawn still waiting for you to tell me what changed.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Anyone writing that is just posting fake news. It would require them to prove Trump would never have paid and settled this except for the fact of his campaign. Not only is that near impossible we have examples of Trump settling these things, there is precedent.

Anyone who is still on this bandwagon is only interested in hating Trump and willing to repeat fake news to do so.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

So, what you're saying is that Trump cannot eat dinner out without violating campaign finance laws?

He can't buy a car without violating campaign finance laws?

He can't pay bills without violating campaign finance laws?

He can't hire a lawyer without violating campaign finance laws?

He paid Cohen out of his own personal funds just like he has done so for untold years. Just like he would pay any other personal expense. Cohen executed the NDA and made the payment to Daniels under a standing lawyer-client agreement that goes back years, then billed Trump. What about that is so damn hard to comprehend?

It's one thing to debate whether Trump did something wrong, but the sheer refusal of so many to even think can be quite frustrating.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The mental gymnastics is really something to behold.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I know, right? What brand of delusion does it take to say that personal expenses paid out of personal funds on a personal business arrangement are somehow campaign finance violations?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join