It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wins The Release of All U.S. Prisoners in North Korea.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Is America going to make the same peace gesture and release prisoners? Lets hope some of the countries who capture Americans due to illegally being in the country don't ask for America to release illegal immigrants or something like that.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. Lets just forget all the other political influences around the world that probably played much heavier hand in this situation than Trump did... China, Japan, perhaps?

If that's the case, then why hasn't Obama been able to negotiate peace? Exactly.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

In the past I have read about the Chinese complaining that their North Korean workers often had to return to Sinuiju, an NK border city, to recieve “ideological education” for a few days before returning to work in China. Supposedly it’s camp that’s totally isolated from the outside world where North Korean “public security” authorities “educate” them. They say it’s to keep them from defecting.
edit on 5/3/2018 by spite because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2018 by spite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yes. Lets just forget all the other political influences around the world that probably played much heavier hand in this situation than Trump did... China, Japan, perhaps?

What did they do? Tell Kim to do everything Trump wants?

Get real

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Don't all of you realize you are being mentally manipulated on a mass scale? You perceive a threat that doesn't even exist. And now suddenly someone is a hero for eradicating a non-existent threat.

You mean like Bin Laden and Barack "we got him" Obama?

Rewey

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

They were all there before yet they accomplished nothing... Until now. Did someone wave a magic wand that suddenly made them all diplomatic elites?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Now if only he could do something about the 100,000s of innocent people incarcerated in the American penal system i might actually be impressed. LoL

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The bottom line is Trump did no make the final decision and should not be given the credit he deserves.

So you acknowledge that he deserves credit but he should not be given it.

Got it...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just think of what he could be accomplishing if he didn't have the media and the far left liberals at his throat all the time.

You dont have to be at his throat to be critical.......we should be critical of every president, we should call all of them out at any turn they do not perform as they promised.......

Thats what our forefathers wanted.......

But just as we should hold their feet to the fire, should we congratulate them and uphold them for victories.......

As an avid anti Trumper (as my avatar was made lol for being flamed) I give much credit........the man deserves a Nobel Prize....

However we must not get complacent....Continue to hold him accountable....

As with all men in power positions, and many that ive found myself, sometimes we need those around us to remind us our direction....

Keep doing good things ya lout......well done sir, well done.......

Politicians lie, the one running for president is usually the one chosen for their ability to deceive people. They have always lied. Our forefathers were in the same place we are, the ones running things wanted us blind and ignorant, Washington and the rest did not start the independence war for us, they wanted us to fight so they could get in power. The regular person did not gain. They complained about the cost of tea, they could have grown tea here. We had lots of farmers. The ones who gained were the ones who ruled the country, not us peons.

All through history the politicians here wanted to rule us, they wanted people to have guns so they could use us to gain power if needed, if they wanted to revolt again we would fight for them like ants fight for a colony.

Washington chopped down his parents cherry tree, then he replaced it with cash he created many years after it was gone. I doubt that really happened but take it as a hint of what people really thought of him. Those who want the power rarely are concerned of the people, and if they are, which groups would they be concerned about? There are opposing groups of belief everywhere, which one is right, which one is more deservant of support. Washington DC is a big propaganda engine, making us believe that we are being treated right by giving oil only to the squeeky wheel before it fails but is way to late to save it.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If true,

I think people need to start giving credit where credit is due.

None of this would have happened if Clinton had of won the election.

Trump came in with heavy words and a large stick.. he stood up to Korea, China, Europe and is getting results.

Nobel Peace Prize odds just got shorter

Can I borrow your crystal ball, I need this week's lotto numbers. As for nobel peace prize, laughable. More like Darwin award.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Don't all of you realize you are being mentally manipulated on a mass scale? You perceive a threat that doesn't even exist. And now suddenly someone is a hero for eradicating a non-existent threat.

Rewey

Yes let's forget about Bin Ladens connections to Bill Clinton and George w Bush. I mean who smuggled the entire family out on 9/11 when all flights were grounded... The Republicans.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Very good point. I hope he will address this, especially as he's gaining traction with the African American communities.

Pardon the petty crime victims. Lives are being wasted in the pen.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Rewey

Rewey

Yes let's forget about Bin Ladens connections to Bill Clinton and George w Bush. I mean who smuggled the entire family out on 9/11 when all flights were grounded...

True that. Criminals, all of them. Obama is in the same clan.

The Republicans

Let's not pretend that this was a partisan action. Seriously...
edit on 3-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Then if those countries were influential under previous administrations, then why no results before? The hatred for Trump just won’t allow for any credit due him.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Like Obama, right? Obama probably did this.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
and should not be given the credit he deserves

originally posted by: Meniscus

I think you may be missing the fact that Trump has met with the leaders of each country you mentioned.

Yea. And?

So has pretty much every leader of every nation within the last few years or year.

The bottom line is Trump did no make the final decisionand should not be given the credit he deserves. Both Korean leaders made the final decision.
Also, I am pretty sure China played a MUCH bigger role than Trump did considering they now control their own Oil dollar and are the largest importer of coal from NK. All Trump wanted was a piece of the coal pie and to not lose complete control of the petro dollar to China.
It doesn't take a genius to follow news, and global events.
The only role Trump played was the fact he has the biggest military behind his words, nothing more. Once again, not Trump but rather the United states of America's military industrial complex flexing, Trump was just the 'guy' to pull the trigger.

Really??!!??

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Awfully quiet in this thread. Pretty tough to shill against this news.

Wear dark clothes today people, leftist heads will be exploding everywhere and dark clothes helps to hide the splatter.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus

I think you may be missing the fact that Trump has met with the leaders of each country you mentioned.

Yea. And?

So has pretty much every leader of every nation within the last few years or year.

The bottom line is Trump did no make the final decision and should not be given the credit he deserves. Both Korean leaders made the final decision.
Also, I am pretty sure China played a MUCH bigger role than Trump did considering they now control their own Oil dollar and are the largest importer of coal from NK. All Trump wanted was a piece of the coal pie and to not lose complete control of the petro dollar to China.
It doesn't take a genius to follow news, and global events.
The only role Trump played was the fact he has the biggest military behind his words, nothing more. Once again, not Trump but rather the United states of America's military industrial complex flexing, Trump was just the 'guy' to pull the trigger.

And yet Bwak! Obama wasn't able to accomplish this with the same military strength was he?

Your hatred is blinding you to reality foolio. Do you have any inkling at how stupid your post makes you look?

Why would other country's work to get American prisoners released? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

If this is the height of your thought process I'm amazed you can work a computer.
edit on 3-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A civilization can't survive if people don't want to see that suppression to constantly being devided for whatever reason to let the money flow into the pockets of those keeping that suppression because of greed hate anger for probably not dealing with their own history so others have to pay for that..

Individual thinking doesn't fit in their agenda because it doesn't pays off

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

"have been released from a labor camp and given health treatment and ideological education in Pyongyang"

Hmmmm....

They are still being held in North Korea. They have not been "released"

North Korean "ideological education" doesn't sound like fun.

"We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the US-North Korea summit or he can send an envoy to take them back to the US before the summit."

Sounds like they are still pawns in a negotiation that Kim Yong-Il is excited about. He knows Trump is desperate for a win.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join