It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wins The Release of All U.S. Prisoners in North Korea.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Dennis Rodman went there and had a great time. 360 dunks on Kim Jong's private bball court.

Don't all of you realize you are being mentally manipulated on a mass scale? You perceive a threat that doesn't even exist. And now suddenly someone is a hero for eradicating a non-existent threat.

Seemed like a pretty big threat to Otto Warmbier . After all the publicity all the public outcry , dennis Rodman lol,

Obama could, NO WOULD not get him back alive.

All the past presidents would not get these 3 prisoners released , Trump comes in and says you better F##### let em go and bam they are free.

Dont you realize you are mentally resomething on a mass scale?
edit on 2-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just think of what he could be accomplishing if he didn't have the media and the far left liberals at his throat all the time.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is a very good win, sorry Otto, wish Trump was President then, he would have gotten you out sooner, but Obummer only cares about himself, RIP.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If true,

I think people need to start giving credit where credit is due.

None of this would have happened if Clinton had of won the election.

Trump came in with heavy words and a large stick.. he stood up to Korea, China, Europe and is getting results.

Nobel Peace Prize odds just got shorter

Yep Nobel prize for President Moon Jae-in. Fresh off a big corruption scandal in the SK presidency to bringing the presidency back to prominence and brokering peace with their neighbor while saying flattering things to the US president making him think he did everything in a bid to prevent him from doing something worse.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just think of what he could be accomplishing if he didn't have the media and the far left liberals at his throat all the time.

I can't wait until President Trump starts playing offense. Democrats and Liberal Media will find out that what they keep labeling as "Bombshells" regarding Trump, were only little firecrackers, compared to what's coming back at them!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yes. Lets just forget all the other political influences around the world that probably played much heavier hand in this situation than Trump did... China, Japan, perhaps?

Yeah let's just ignore the President of South Korea, Moon Jae-in who said Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

So your telling me Trump is getting Korea to stop their Nuke Program, if we are to believe Moon, but, the American prisoners coming home, that must have been some other person in some other country that did that...

You just don't like Trump, that's the only reason you refuse to agree that he had a positive effect. You say positive is a bold word? Man, you are lucky that the family member of one of those returning prisoners is not standing over your shoulder as you type. You think it's a stretch to call their return "positive" just because Trump "used a heavy hand" in order to achieve it??

Man, you're insane bro....they were prisoners in a NoKo Labor Camp for God's sake!! But you have a stick up your ass about it because he wasn't all nice and polite about it??

You think he needed to honor your Great Leader Kim Jong Un a bit more, is that it? Maybe kiss his pinky ring and polish his shoes?

You're allowing your hatred to transform you into something hideous. Just get over it. Trump is capable of good things and bad things, like everyone else. Nobody is 100% good or bad.

It's just that the good he does (ending the 60+ year war in Korea)
is about a trillion times more than the bad things he does
(he said a bad word, while in private, with no women or children around, during an adult conversation... but a sneaky weasel recorded it and shared with the world. Bad Trump! He will try harder to pleasure your sense of moral righteousness the next time he is in private, with no women or children around, having an adult conversation).
edit on 5/2/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This is a very good win, sorry Otto, wish Trump was President then, he would have gotten you out sooner, but Obummer only cares about himself, RIP.

I don't think Obama knew that Otto (or any other Americans) was detained in North Korea. Did he ever address this? Certainly the brown-nosing media never did.
edit on 5/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yeah he knew..

Warmbier’s Father: Obama Didn’t Do Enough

www.usnews.com...

Now its obvious he did not care..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yes. Lets just forget all the other political influences around the world that probably played much heavier hand in this situation than Trump did... China, Japan, perhaps?

Are you feeling OK, StrongFP? Why would you think that China and Japan played a bigger role in getting U.S. prisoners released from North Korea, than the U.S. did?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Yeah he knew..

Warmbier’s Father: Obama Didn’t Do Enough

www.usnews.com...

Now its obvious he did not care..

Obama didn't give a sh!t about anything but his own agenda. And that agenda was more about putting his name on new programs and initiatives, even if they weren't plausible, or good for the country. He's doing it now with the Obama library here in Chicago.

Obama's list of important accomplishments will be 1 line.. "First Black President" -The End.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Scoring heavily now on both defense and
offense!

And the crowd goes wild!
edit on Ram50318v14201800000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
How many were not American that were released?

I guess the promise of getting the nukes out of NK was a touchdown. The one where we are getting the prisoners released was a two point play.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Cause he is already rich,he doesn't need to ride anyone's backs to get there. I hoped he would win. I'm in NZ,so I can't really expect any kickbacks for his win way down here,except for world peace...and its getting done.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Bloody late man,too friggen right there.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

t and ideological education in Pyongyang

What the hell does this mean?

Gotta give the big orange man huge Kudos on this one, not a fan of the man but hes doing some solid things...I like it and hope he keeps it up....

But that statement bothers me........im always one for little details

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arnie123

I don't think Obama knew that Otto (or any other Americans) was detained in North Korea. Did he ever address this? Certainly the brown-nosing media never did.

Obama definitely knew and Otto W. was on the news here in the US when he was detained. His "confession" was also on our news. There are probably old threads here from when he was first detained. We all knew about it, the Obama administration did jack all.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

t and ideological education in Pyongyang

What the hell does this mean?

Gotta give the big orange man huge Kudos on this one, not a fan of the man but hes doing some solid things...I like it and hope he keeps it up....

But that statement bothers me........im always one for little details

That rubbed me the wrong way too. I'm taking "ideological education" to be some sort of (what the US would call) halfway housing where the focus would be on:

- "Educating" the prisoners on how to behave / how to talk about their time incarcerated. IE to lie.

- Allowing them to do normal people things like eat regularly and sleep normal / enough hours.

- Basic medical care to rehab them some before they are released to the US and seen by all of us in whatever condition they are at the time.

But those are just guesses of mine. If anyone has actual facts about what that means, I'd love to hear them.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The difference between Trump and former Presidents on this issue is he is actually willing to talk to the Koreans.

Bush and Obama refused to talk to them and would not even entertain addressing the concerns (many legitimate) of the DPRK.

Instead they pushed for regime change which only made an already defensive DPRK dig itself in even more.

This just proves what I’ve been saying for a long time. All North Korea wants is to talk and have their concerns with US foreign policy addressed. This is the quickest and easiest way to descalation on the Korean Peninsula.

I doubt Trump will get the credit he deserves for recent successes in Korea from the Western Establishment however, even though if this goes well it will be one of the highlights and defining moments of his Presidency.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

You dont have to be at his throat to be critical.......we should be critical of every president, we should call all of them out at any turn they do not perform as they promised.......

Thats what our forefathers wanted.......

But just as we should hold their feet to the fire, should we congratulate them and uphold them for victories.......

As an avid anti Trumper (as my avatar was made lol for being flamed) I give much credit........the man deserves a Nobel Prize....

However we must not get complacent....Continue to hold him accountable....

As with all men in power positions, and many that ive found myself, sometimes we need those around us to remind us our direction....

Keep doing good things ya lout......well done sir, well done.......

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

That was my assessment as well......im itching to think there will be press involved with the release somehow and they want their image preserved.......

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join