It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Russia has been propping them up to evade sanctions. So if putin says jump... He also helped trump get elected. I believe nprk is a red herring. Syria, is Russia's play. Just my thoughts

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Any more links as this release is not in any news I can find ?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Commoner123

So not actually released as yet..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Correct, the right wing of America follows an entertainment network for news, they can pretty much say anything they want with out the need for facts.(not trying to be partisan here. Msm will run falsehoods but then due to ethics they must print a retraction, Fox however is not a "news" organization so they can say whatever) this has bled into the political arena because the base is used to propaganda. Unfortunately in America today you must fact check everything that comes out.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Now it is in the news ..

www.bbc.co.uk...

BREAKING: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has departed North Korea with three Americans who were detained in North Korea with him on the flight.

twitter.com...

edit on 9 5 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add Link

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Fox is news

Release

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Trump will be there to greet the 3 Americans when they arrive at 2am.

Those men will step off a plane on American soil and be greeted by the President himself.

I assume they are making arrangements for the mens families to greet them as well.

Incredible! Just watching the world changing in real time, under Trump's leadership.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
On their way home.

Boo Ya!

edit on 5 9 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Trump will be there to greet the 3 Americans when they arrive at 2am.

Those men will step off a plane on American soil and be greeted by the President himself.

I assume they are making arrangements for the mens families to greet them as well.

Incredible! Just watching the world changing in real time, under Trump's leadership.

Seems so simple.

# being "presidential"

Pisses me off we wasted so much trying to #in look good.

Blow me. Curb stomp shumer and pelosi.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Actually it's not, it's an entertainment channel. But they did get released, so go trump!
edit on 9-5-2018 by Commoner123 because: Removes a typo

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm unsure if this is appropriate but, for my own integrity, I must apologize for the blanket statement about the brand name "fox". After further digging I've found that the parent companies seem to be much more responsible in pushing narrative. Some stations push "just listen to the upcoming analysis" more often than others, so it would be unfair to label it in the way I have done. All of my personal examples of failure of journalistic integrity by aforementioned affiliates were my inability to discern the nuance of punditry and self promotion within a privatized setting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join