It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dollar a gallon gas coming courtesy of of the trump administration.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I put only premium gas into my tank and I pay more than $3.00
per gallon already.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Your post is a prime example why people continue to distance themselves from all the hate of the left. You make a post that insults a large majority of forum members, then probably wonder why no one takes you seriously. Typical lefty hatred that's grown old and boring.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When gas is over 5.00 soon, that will eat up that Trump tax return pretty fast. Not to mention the big increase in groceries.

oilprice.com...

Also not to mention the big increase in charges everytime you use a credit card. Health insurance is going up bigly.

You should listen to Bloomberg rather than Alex Jones.

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 9-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Typical lefty hatred that's grown old and boring.

Trump is a criminal and a traitor, and so is most of his administration, so he needs to be attacked until he quits or is impeached.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Trump is a criminal and a traitor, and so is most of his administration, so he needs to be attacked until he quits or is impeached.

With people like you for example, he isn't worried much.

šŸ˜Žāœ…

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You know what a Predator drone sounds like?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Highest gas prices were under Obama

Mr BobinHood himself

šŸ˜ƒ

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

That's ridiculous, good luck with that. People need to wake up to the fact that politicians are all dirty to some degree. I find some humor in the fact that a large majority of Dems refuse to look at the corruption of their own Party. Regardless of how bad it might be they look the other way and start deflecting. Surely you're not so ignorant that you can't see this?

In a nutshell, if you're not willing to call foul regardless of Party, you're living by two sets of rules and your morals and ethics suck.
edit on 9-5-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I am not from the US and what I see is a lot of anti Trump replies/ remarks/ opnions... Although I agree that this man is not very good saying things in a diplomatic way, he is an odd fellow. But in the short time he has stepped on the big podium he has shown more change for the people than Obama in his entire time in the big chair. It can't be all cia/nsa trolls trying to bring him down with a bad rapp and prevent Trump from having an other 4 years in the drivers seat.

The US people should try to give him support and give this guy a chance. Maybe he will surprise all americans and become a great president nobody will soon forget. The way I understand it is that Trump became unexpected president by the 911 coup criminals and is throwing wrench in the carefully organised illuminati agenda.It would be so nice to see how the US citizens would use this opportunity to break free from those who are trying to take away the freedoms of the US people. But I am afraid that US people will chose an other Bush, Clinton or Obama figure as soon as they can for president.

The OP is also in this boat with people against Trump..and blame anything and everything on this guy. Some people need to wake TF up.

edit on 10/5/2018 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

...and, rather than do so on his own merits, or lack thereof, y'all will make 'em up if you have to. What ever it takes, right?

I have no intention of voting for the man--I plain don't like him--but this constant repetitive nonsense could, very well, drive me to it.

Y'all might wanna give that some thought.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: CB328

...and, rather than do so on his own merits, or lack thereof, y'all will make 'em up if you have to. What ever it takes, right?

I have no intention of voting for the man--I plain don't like him--but this constant repetitive nonsense could, very well, drive me to it.

Y'all might wanna give that some thought.

I agree the constant attacks seem to make Trump more popular.
edit on 5/10/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When gas is over 5.00 soon, that will eat up that Trump tax return pretty fast. Not to mention the big increase in groceries.

oilprice.com...

Also not to mention the big increase in charges everytime you use a credit card. Health insurance is going up bigly.

You should listen to Bloomberg rather than Alex Jones.

www.bloomberg.com...

Higher gas prices help the US economy now that we have become an exporter. This isn't the 1970s.

www.investopedia.com...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Saying it twice doesn't make it a fact. We still import much more than we export.

money.cnn.com...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Neither of which is any closer than it was when y'all started your childish witch hunt. The assault squad needs to find a mirror and look into it, that's what losing looks like, folks... in all it's glory.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The best way in the world to get someone to do something is...

(drum roll, please)

Tell 'em not to.

Especially when the only reason they can give is... "Because he's a meanie." Or, "Because he's not very nice."

Hate to break it to some herein, but I've dealt with meanies, and not very nice folks in my everyday life, and in my various jobs over the years, and if they do a good job, I couldn't care less about their personal quirks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join