It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dollar a gallon gas coming courtesy of of the trump administration.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Pfft. We're over $5 a gallon. Sad for a country with so much oil.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That's cheap! 3 dollars for a gallon is the beesknees!!!!
Still ONLY about 70% of what we pay here.
Start paying...stop whining or just stop driving.
You have a choice.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Its gonna be $4-5 by the end of the summer. Damn publicans, last time it was this high was under Bush. No mistake here.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Of course, you do. We stand in awe of your intellectual superiority.

At least you came back to this thread...that's an improvement, of sorts.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
$3.00 a gallon I wish I paid $3.79 for Reg yesterday isn't California great .

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit agreed, some peeps just don't know how good they got it! Also lets not forget that when the cost of petrol is high or going up, this has a knock on effect for public transport costs and transportation of goods, be it food or non food items. I would also imagine the cost of gas and electricity would go up too, big energy companies will use any excuse to increase prices. You can bet that the wage increases do NOT go up correspondingly though!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Take a look at four years ago and explain how Obama caused that please? Then apply it to now. So now that you have done that, you would likely say Obama had nothing to do with it, just like Trump has nothing to do with now.

Understanding it is easy with just a little research. CNN really fudged on that story, by not mentioning the prices were too low to begin with and not mentioning the short spike was a knee-jerk reaction to something Israel did.

Right now an even higher price would be good for jobs and for our economy as much as I hate to say it. The artificially low prices have done some real damage to some local economies. Too much oil on the market which is not due to anything any President did.

Google and more information is your friend, biased news sites are not. I'd imagine CNN's business news viewers are shaking their heads.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
it’s a wonder I’ve been published so many times isn’t it? Tell ya what skippy. an reply to: JinMI

There is absolutely NO way you have ever been published anywhere (outside of ATS). Unless, of course, it is a left laying (lying?) blog post ran by some under grad at Berkeley who is sure HIS blog will sway everyone to commie-ism......is THAT what you mean by "published".

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's called summer. I thought most of you anti
-trumpets wanted no oil or gas at all?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Oh and have you seen the price of razors
lately? And those cigarrettes, I paid sixty
dollars for a bra the other day!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Oh and have you seen the price of razors
lately? And those cigarrettes, I paid sixty
dollars for a bra the other day!

Cannabis prices in California seem to be holding fairly steady, despite the influx of more organized crime since the first of the year. But that industry runs on electricity and hydroponics, not so much on gas.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Ah, we aren't that organized..
yet.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
And the price of a decent hooked will probably go up. Thanks Spanky.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

We are getting hosed in the lower mainland..$1.60+ per litre
In Mission though, we fueled up for $1.39, most Americans would lose their minds paying that but we were pretty happy..crazy to be happy to get it at that price.
edit on 4-5-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

AND it directly affects inflation as the price of logistics is passed n to the consumer.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
$3.09 This morning in Southwest Michigan. Managed to fill up at Meijers with my discount at $2.69 . Summertime sweet sweet summertime summertime. The Admiral station had their sign off they are usually the last to go up.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

exactly!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For the morons that claim the president has no influence on gas prices. Another republiCON President same ole story. Suckers. www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Gas prices almost always go up during the summer months in the USA.

People drive a lot more, and the oil companies must gouge them for profits.

Plus you got all that gas going into lawnmowers, weedeaters, etc.
edit on R132018-05-09T14:13:19-05:00k135Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R132018-05-09T14:13:39-05:00k135Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
For the morons that claim the president has no influence on gas prices. Another republiCON President same ole story. Suckers. www.reuters.com...

You REALLY need to calm down and find a way to let go of all that anger or you are going to stroke out and your mom is going to find you when she comes to the basement to gather up your tighty whities (Thursday IS laundry day). Imagine her horror as she sees you lying there babbling about Trump in nothing but your Samantha Bee stained white tee. Think of your mom man, let it go and enjoy something in life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join