It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi is Eager To Become Speaker of the House on January 1st 2019.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

Depends on if Ryan feels like a woman with no brains, no morals, and no clue.

Have you seen the past few spending bills Ryan approved?

Ryan is in cahoots with the Deep State. D.S. consists of both Republicans and Democrats who are corrupt. For example, Paul Ryan said today that Bob Mueller is doing a great job. I'm so glad he's leaving.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
dems take your party back and get rid of pelosi
we need differing opinions NOT career politicians

All career politicians need to go regardless of party. Maxine Waters - 27 +years in Congress and only 3 bills to her credit, with one naming a post office. She chastised Kanye West for "speaking out of turn". Had a white person made that comment she would have burned the city down.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

That's freedom dripping out of her mouth, folks.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i agree
we sorely need term limits for congress

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Politco Pelosi fundraising article

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I can't believe the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives support her. I actually I don't think they do. She probably has Leveraged everybody next to her to keep power. Its funny I hear all the time about the younger Congressmen and women who want to replace and say that she needs to go. But It never picks up momentum . Hmmm?? I wonder why.

Because she is a fundraising machine. Consistently raises more funds by far than anyone in the House. Thats why.

Politico Article
edit on 2-5-2018 by Meniscus because: Tried to add a link

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If she really cared about helping the Dems get the house back she would quit

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Good luck with that. The only thing Pelosi is concerned about is power and regaining her plane to fly directly from DC to San Francisco.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh dear lord in Heaven.
Well, maybe the party will die and come back as something resembling sanity.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Better for all of us if she came down with brain cancer before then.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neo96

I'd like to know HOW Pelosi has so many of her colleagues intimidated to confront her? As the CNBC article correctly states, just the prospect of Nancy Pelosi becoming Speaker of the House is a MAJOR GIFT to Republicans running for office nationwide.

Non-Californian 12th district GOP candidates that run an anti-pelosi platform will do more harm to themselves then good. Those members would be better set to put out policies to win.

Wishful thinking that GOP would run on policy instead of being the anti-everything party.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus
Politco Pelosi fundraising article

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I can't believe the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives support her. I actually I don't think they do. She probably has Leveraged everybody next to her to keep power. Its funny I hear all the time about the younger Congressmen and women who want to replace and say that she needs to go. But It never picks up momentum . Hmmm?? I wonder why.

Because she is a fundraising machine. Consistently raises more funds by far than anyone in the House. Thats why.

Politico Article

She is everything GOP fears. A powerful woman that knows politics, can get her caucus to work together(the last 2 GOP House Leaders have spent more time fighting their own party then getting things done), and can bring in tons of money for the party election campaigns.

There are reasons she is getting the Clinton treatment lately.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

i agree

Can't voters get rid of the Congressmen/Congresswomen we don't want? "Term Limits" are already built in to the system.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I'd like to know HOW Pelosi has so many of her colleagues intimidated to confront her? As the CNBC article correctly states, just the prospect of Nancy Pelosi becoming Speaker of the House is a MAJOR GIFT to Republicans running for office nationwide.

Non-Californian 12th district GOP candidates that run an anti-pelosi platform will do more harm to themselves then good. Those members would be better set to put out policies to win.

Wishful thinking that GOP would run on policy instead of being the anti-everything party.

Even if they run on logic? Pointing out the negatives of Nancy....like how she's against the tax-cuts, bonuses, etc.?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yep .
The Democrats take over the House.
Pelosi becomes Speaker again
Trump is removed from office
Something happens to Pence
Welcome our wonderful new President
President Pelosi
I cant wait.....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Even if they run on logic? Pointing out the negatives of Nancy....like how she's against the tax-cuts, bonuses, etc.?

It shows that they really dont care about the district they are running. Same as all the democrats running anti-trump and all the GOP that banked on being anti-obama.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

i agree

Can't voters get rid of the Congressmen/Congresswomen we don't want? "Term Limits" are already built in to the system.

True but when the voter base becomes apathetic or one party figures out a way to use illegals to vote in such a manner voting the person out of office becomes almost impossible term limits are needed.

The founding fathers never intended for us to have a political class.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ooooohhhh, I think I am going to be sick. Just think of the mess she will make of things if she is in there. She needs to retire already, she is getting a little off tilt.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

so then why term limits for a president?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

so then why term limits for a president?

Erase them. I give Americans credit for having enough initiative to throw out whomever they don't like. If the people are willing to give Donald Trump 3 (or more), four year terms, so be it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

i appreciate your consistancy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join