It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far should the US go for Israel??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So how far should the US be willing to go to help Israel ? As far as we are able, no limits. All the rest are fictional scenario's and not valid.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Israel is America’s most embarrassing ally

That would be Saudi Arabia.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
How far should the US go for Israel??

I'd say a million armed ugcv's should do the trick.

Throw in some air cover.

Modern warfare is about to take the next giant leap.

link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They're about as bad as each other...anything you could pick at one for you'd probably be able to find the equivalent on the other side.

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Could you answer the question first? It is your question.

How far would you go? I thought you hated Israel?

Or are you just trolling? That would explain why this needs to be in the Mudpit instead of a real discussion forum.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wasn't Isreal created in 1946 with very strong backing from the US? It is a strategic location and the US will not let it go.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Very far away! LoL

Leave them to there own devices.

Same with the rest of the Middle East.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

Good post there worldstar, but, let us end Israel and Saudi and watch how that pans out first. The trouble with everything is, as always, Zionism, so that and those need to be eradicated first.
Then we can deal with Rothschilds banks.
Then we can deal with career politicians.
Then we can deal with state sponsored communism by the back door.
But first things first.
Patton was right.

What about them aliens in Area51?

Whole reason US is turning into a desert + chemtrails.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Do you mean how far have we GONE already? My guess is until the wheels fall off.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That's a lot of questions there. It's definitely a troll thread but I will attempt it anyway.

If you exclude Jews (who will mostly post like worldstarcountry) I would say that most Americans don't hate Israel. In fact there are some Christian groups that love Israel. But most would prefer not to have to think about it. We are sick and tired of these endless middle east wars. It's time to wind that stuff down. America needs to heal for awhile. It's getting to be worse than Vietnam was. We can't have a world crisis everyday for 15 years and not get sick of it.

As for everyone in the region turning against Israel and attacking it; I think that did happen in '68. Things might be different today, I don't know. Who can know what to believe with all the lies and deception. Look at that latest Iran thing. Give me a break.

Israel doesn't seem to feel threatened by military. What they do fear is this boycott BDS thing. Look at all the recent laws passed against it. This, more than anything, makes me think we don't need to worry about Israel being invaded.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm guessing it would depend on how far Israel's neighbors are willing to go.

The 6-day war is an interesting read, I guess you could say a 7-nation army couldn't hold it back. It was probably more but... Well.

Israel will annihilate people to survive, it has nuclear weapons and it's not like they'd have to launch them over oceans. If Israel becomes seriously threatened it'll most likely be of it's own doing, like if it attacked another nation such as Iran.

Technically if it did such things out of anything other than self-preservation then it would be in the wrong.

I don't see many scenarios where Israel is threatened and it's allies are actually needed. Kinda like if US mainland, France or the UK was at serious risk.

Game over man, bombs, bullets, tanks and jets ain't got nothing on a nuclear warhead. Trust me when I say Israel will annihilate it's enemies if it was facing it's own annihilation.

Not saying I agree nor disagree, it is what it is. Israel doesn't need allies if it goes that route.
edit on 2-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

If Israel was more friendly to the Arabs, and stopped feeling paranoid and expecting something nasty to happen because they have foreclosed on Palestinian land, I am sure that all it takes is a generation or two with jobs houses and clean water to rapidly assimilate into the modern world brought to them curtesy of Israel. The more this happens any destruction of Israel would be cutting the nose of to spite your face. Genetically Israel Arabs and most Europeans are the same, any ideologies are just random acts of birthplace. But for every Palestinian shot, all you do is make an enemy of the dead mans friends and family, in the end this will cause more of the same.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

You mean an American invasion supported by isreal might work..

We would have the vast majority of investment. They would be helping us..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Oh I’m pretty sure if isreal was wiped out or just decided to move tomorrow my Netflix account would still be actuve lol..

The question is would you lose all the eminities of modern life to keep them there??

Not supporting them doesn’t cost us a life or dollar..

I’m not saying that’s what we should do, just that your math seems CRAZY backwards lol..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nope, no, no. That is the lie that aliens imposed on you guys since ancient times. The better the US release space technology for everyone else and stay back from foreign affairs unless it has to do with aliens. The better the world will be.

Things may not be what it seems.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

There is no need to use any nukes in the region so long as we don't take our boot off any necks and allow them to obtain WMDs. In answer to your more reasonable questions, however, we should always have their backs, period. I don't believe that means any invasions would be needed, as Israel can handle the Middle East ground operations themselves, but yes, we may one day need to play protective big brother if/when Russia or China butt in. If that needs to happen, then I 100% support shoving liberty and freedom down the throats of Moscow and Beijing. It's what allies, and family, do for each other.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The West supported Israel militarily. US was at their height of their technological powers when the Arab armies invaded.
It was not a 7 nation vs 1. It was actually, Western tech vs Arab nations using soviet tech.

en.wikipedia.org...

The West won because the Arab armies were behind in tech.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

If I’m right the 7 day War was a preemptive attack.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Even if it came to ww3???

Even if it meant war with russia or China ... someone who could end the species if we both launch???

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I dont think it was everyone..

It would have taken way longer than 7 days to win if they had needed to force the whole ME to submit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join