It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far should the US go for Israel??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wonder if Israel can maintain long term surrounded by people who hate them.

If the various countries surrounding them ever actually united against isreal. What would it take to maintain isreal as an independent nation??

Isreal has the military advantage, but only a population of 8.5 million. While the surrounding countries have a population of 218 million..

What would it even take to subdue that many people?!?!

I’m not even sure isreal has that many bombs..

So how far should the US be willing to go to help Israel maintain a dominant hold over the region???

Should we be willing to invade Iran???

Should we be willing to invade and occupy the entire region??

Should we be willing to go to war with Russia or China if one of the other great powers gets involved???

Would we be willing to Use nukes for isreal??

Would we be willing to turn the whole region to glass and just genocide them???

I just wonder where the line is for everyone and if we might not find out if we want to cross that line or not, because long term it is hard to imagaine that it won’t all come to a head one day..

So at what point would the price be too high for the rest of you??

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Israel and the so-called USA are basically the same, makes sense why they support them so much

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
As far as it takes. If it requires turning Iran into ashes, than so be it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

No thank you. F that.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The day the world ends is when Israel invades China. That is the biggest ethnic cleansing Agenda ever planned. So GG humanity.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I honestly can't find a way to prefer Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Call me old-fashioned.

I am not racist, I just don't prefer Islam to the west.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Israel and the so-called USA are basically the same, makes sense why they support them so much

Well not by Hollywood standards. I do remember the 90's movies never showing any prediction of Israel in the future. It was mainly Americans who fight aliens. This was not until the bush years after Iraq war. Now we get movies like WWZ showing Israeli state.
edit on 2-5-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

What if it requires turning the entire ME to glass??

What if it means war with Russia or China and it would likely end the species...atleast civilization.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

WHAT ?!?!

Isreal doesn’t even have the population to invade the ME lol..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

So turn them all to glass???

Invade and occupy the whole region??

What about if Russia backs Iran???

Be willing to end the species for isreal.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wouldn’t lift a finger to help Israel in pretty much any scenario.

Israel is America’s most embarrassing ally and America would probably not be so vilified in the Arab world if they didn’t willingly attach themselves to Israel’s leash.

Israel also has absolutely no respect for America at all. They frequently steal America’s military and industrial secrets, outright demand monetary and military aid from America in exchange for nothing and they have a fairly open propaganda campaign active in America through various NGOs acting as their proxies.

The list goes on but I think the general idea is clear enough.

I really do wonder how America benefits, in any way at all, from their incredibly one-sided arrangement with Israel. The alliance is 100% in Israel’s favour.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It has only really been a thing the last 50 years...

The gop figures out they could get a lot of votes pretending to be more evangelical than the other guy??

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
What would it take to maintain isreal as an independent nation?

No idea. I don't think any one person would be able to correctly answer that question. There's so much that goes into maintaining a country that it takes entire governments to do it and together nobody's quite got it right yet.

What would it even take to subdue that many people?!?!

It is not the place of anyone to subdue the people of another country for hating another country. That's between Israel and its neighbors. Remember, a lot of the world wants the US to stop playing 'world police'. We should.

So how far should the US be willing to go to help Israel maintain a dominant hold over the region???

Israel does not currently nor has it ever had a dominant hold over the region. If they had, they've been doing a horrible point of managing it for as long as I've been alive. There is no dominant hold over the middle east.

Should we be willing to invade Iran???

No. No country should invade another country without an immediate threat to their own country. Seriously?

Should we be willing to invade and occupy the entire region??

See above.

Should we be willing to go to war with Russia or China if one of the other great powers gets involved???

No. Maybe, a little. It depends on what you mean by "go to war". If you mean put US lives on the line then no.

Would we be willing to Use nukes for isreal??

That's messed up, man. Nukes are for deterring, not offensive attacks. The world pretty much agrees on that.

Would we be willing to turn the whole region to glass and just genocide them???

No. Genocide is for monsters. The US might have flaws, some pretty serious ones, but we're not genocidal. Nor should we be, not for ourselves and without question not for an ally.

So at what point would the price be too high for the rest of you??

My line is one American life lost in a conflict that doesn't involve us.

Israel may be viewed as an ally but they have to be able to handle their own just like every other country throughout history. If they can't then that's on them. It's one thing to help, but you're talking about genocide and occupying the middle east... That doesn't work and I'm wholly against it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

WHAT ?!?!

Isreal doesn’t even have the population to invade the ME lol..

American support of Israel invasion of China is very possible. Which this thread implies.
Israel probably wont stop there though. Japan is doomed either way, nothing can save Japan unless it goes back to ancient Chinese ancestry root control, none of the fake samurai crap which was imposed by warlords. We all know US will not stop until it controls the world for its own agenda.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Not a great idea

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They will start 500 wars,
And we will start 500 more,
Just to be the states who starts a thousand wars,
To keep the poor states poor.

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It only needs to become glass if Israel's enemies refuse to capitulate. They could always have an unofficial secret alliance like they have had with Saudi Arabia for decades. We are the trinity of Abraham, USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia representing Islam, Christianity and Judaism. The spawn of Abraham.

We have all been working together since the seventies for a common aligned goal, the global domination under our empire. Don't you want to be on the winning side?? In the real world, the ones with the biggest stick are typically the winners. So we must carry the biggest, and deploy it unto all forms of resistance the stand between us and our goals.

Don't you enjoy your Netflix, fast-food, stable electrical infrastructure and organic foods? Don't you like the ability to choose from nearly any and every imported delight the world has to offer?? It takes boots on the ground on every single market to secure favorable exchange rates in order for our society, for yourself, to live as luxurious as you do.

Yes, even those in the USA on food stamps are lapping it up in luxury compared to at least 4 billion other humans on Earth. If we stop supporting Israel, that standard of living will also disappear.

Its an end game, if Israel is on the brink of destruction we may as well destroy all of the Earth, because we will be punished anyways for failure to protect them. The end of Israel will be the end of the America and the world.

This is why we are preparing for a massive open conflict. The tariffs on aluminum and steel were to ensure production for war materials cannot be held hostage by our trade rivals.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

We definitely benefit..

I really don’t doubt an old conspiracy saying that every US war since WW2 was really to stop a pipeline from end-arounding opec and the petrodollar.

It has all been to keep the US dollar the world reserve currency.

Which I can understand the motivation for. I’m not mad my country has the biggest baddest military on the planet..

From an American’s pov that is a good thing.. but that doesn’t mean I agree with their actions...

I’m scared to death of a large scale nuclear exchange . I think it is inevitable with 12+ nuclear powers and changing administrations constantly.

I kinda think the US should have conquered the world between 1945 and 1950. If there is only one nuclear power.. there can never be a large scale exchange.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How far? About 6 inches, and ram it home to the b'stards.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Good post there worldstar, but, let us end Israel and Saudi and watch how that pans out first. The trouble with everything is, as always, Zionism, so that and those need to be eradicated first.
Then we can deal with Rothschilds banks.
Then we can deal with career politicians.
Then we can deal with state sponsored communism by the back door.
But first things first.
Patton was right.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join