It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump brings on Clinton impeachment lawyer.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

duh. he's a stable genius.

edit on 2-5-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

On his last day in office (in 2024) he'll be 78. All he has to do is issue blanket pardons for his friends and family, then use his near infinite wealth to keep the law away until he dies or you get bored and leave him alone. He's the perfect president and public servant. You can't control him by threatening his life (he doesn't have too much left), livelihood (he'll be retired), family (they'll all be pardoned), nor his wealth (he has too much money for legal expenses to even make a dent).

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
An intersting tid-bit from the NYT link a few pages back :

Mr. Cobb arrived at the White House last summer as some of Mr. Trump’s friends and advisers encouraged the president to fire Mr. Mueller.

Mr. Cobb feared that the special counsel was on the verge of issuing subpoenas demanding documents and testimony from White House aides, a move that could have locked the administration in a contentious court fight it was certain to lose. Instead, he repeatedly declared the White House to be in “full cooperation mode.”

He said publicly that the White House had no interest in firing Mr. Mueller, and told friends privately that he would not remain in the administration if Mr. Trump moved to fire the special counsel.

“There is not and will not be any consideration of terminating the special counsel, Bob Mueller,” Mr. Cobb said in an interview in October. “I think the path that he chose of trying to minimize conflict and maximize cooperation is one that benefits the country.”

Could this mean that Trump has decided to dump Mueller ?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I hope he gets voted out of office...

Good luck with that...

Seems to me that dems would have learned something by now after 8 years of the chosen ones "hope & change".

edit on 5.2.2018 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
With perfect genes, don't forget !
who could live to 200 yrs old if he changed his diet a wee bit

so says Dr Candyman at any rate
a reply to: knoxie

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

The administration has said a few times they are not firing Mueller.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well one thing is as sure as death and taxes. That’s the fact that right wing snowflakes need a safe space when they realize they voted for a morally bankrupt criminal. a reply to: network dude

"Morally bankrupt criminal" is how I describe Hillary Clinton or the Clinton's in general...lol I think most of America understands that Donald Trump is a corrupt businessman. Most businessmen of his stature are, how else do you think they got where they are? I think he was voted in because most people were willing to gamble on someone who wasn't a self serving, corrupt, career politician. I'm tired of the Dems complaining and trying to get him booted. Just like with 44 other presidents, someone loses and someone wins. We've made it this far, we'll make it through #45. He has 4 years till the next election at which time the country will decide if they like him or want him gone.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

We can only hope. The left will have a tantrum, but that will be the end of it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

You know, I believe trump probably had some shady business deals, like you said, when you're that big you probably have. However, the longer these probes go on, the more expansive it becomes, the more I wonder if it's true. I mean, the mueller probe is a sieve. If they had evidence of bad business deals, it would be out there. Look at manafort, they're not above going after people for unrelated crimes from a long time ago. So either trump is really good at hiding his shady deals or they don't exist. jmo

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The left will have a tantrum, but that will be the end of it

You think so ?
We'll see

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Can you point out where I actually said what the voices in your head are telling you?

Yeah, I hope trump ends up destitute and disgraced. He’s a vile human being that has preyed upon the most weak among us. Everything he touches turns to crap. He’s like a cancer that continually needs to find a new host as the there is nothing left of the previous carcass. And we haven’t even touched upon his penchant for sexually assaulting women. I realize the aforementioned are considered admirable qualities In the deplorables minds. But for us good and civilized people it is appalling.

a reply to: Mandroid7

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the prime example of what the weaponized media has created. A zombie so entrenched in the quagmire of MSM propaganda that he is putting his own well being in peril by hoping evil on another person.

You do realize the hypocrisy you are speaking, yes?

My, my, I do hope the Karma bug doesn't bite you, it could be even worse then your wishing on another.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Facts are facts. Sorry if my brand of humor is a little over your head. I’ll keep that in mind for future op’s and I’ll keep it “locker room grade.” Something most right wingers can grasp, cool? a reply to: Jefferton

Facts?

Since when do "non-deplorable" use facts aside those made up in the court of public opinion and wild fantasy?

I've yet to see a Democratic fact that wasn't so skewed it was obvious propaganda.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I don't see what the big revelation is here.

One lawyer is leaving and another is taking his place. Just because the new guy has experience in impeachment and such, does not mean impeachment is on the horizon.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
oh wow, strong source, pfft

See, what you people do, its TRUE, yet you dismiss it. There are MULTI SOURCES.....None of them is good enough for you people, unless its straight from the LIARS mouth.

trump has brainwashed allot of people. Scary!

edit on 2-5-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He was doing exactly what you guys do every time someone posts a breitbart or fox news article. And I'm pretty sure he was making a joke out of it.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

D'you think that they think that the Bbc is a lefty propaganda source too ?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now to get it more spicy!! Trumps Lawyer brings Monica as an intern....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16
mouahahaha
and Stormy to take notes
She has exceptionel ...digital ... skills :p

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dumb as s tRump needs to resign, or face impeachment. All the bs that has gone since he came into office, he will be under investigation even when he's out of office.
His entire business life has involved lawsuits that he managed to buy off or the plaintiffs could not afford to proceed.
Imagine if you will what kind of uproar would have come from a liberal Democrat doing any of the things he has done or said.

I still find it hard to believe that 60 million people would fall for a con artist.
MUELLER for president in 2020.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Now to get it more spicy!! Trumps Lawyer brings Monica as an intern....

If I could star this 100 times, I gladly would.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join