It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump brings on Clinton impeachment lawyer.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Can you point out where I actually said what the voices in your head are telling you?

Yeah, I hope trump ends up destitute and disgraced. He’s a vile human being that has preyed upon the most weak among us. Everything he touches turns to crap. He’s like a cancer that continually needs to find a new host as the there is nothing left of the previous carcass. And we haven’t even touched upon his penchant for sexually assaulting women. I realize the aforementioned are considered admirable qualities In the deplorables minds. But for us good and civilized people it is appalling.

a reply to: Mandroid7

edit on 2-5-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Everyone please stand...The President of the United States, Donny "Little Hands" Trump!

Why do I hear that in Michael Buffer's voice?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: soundguy

How can anyone take that drivel seriously? You're so wrapped up in your hatred you don't even realize how irrational you come off to others...well except for people who share your hate.

I'll have to agree with that. The Op came off very irrational, and juvenile. No way this is going anywhere, just more hot air.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Can you point out where I actually said what the voices in your head are telling you?

Yeah, I hope trump ends up destitute and disgraced. He’s a vile human being that has preyed upon the most weak among us. Everything he touches turns to crap. He’s like a cancer that continually needs to find a new host as the there is nothing left of the previous carcass. And we haven’t even touched upon his penchant for sexually assaulting women. I realize the aforementioned are considered admirable qualities In the deplorables minds. But for us good and civilized people it is appalling.

a reply to: Mandroid7

because good and civilized people wish for others to be destitute and disgraced. is the view really good up there on that moral high ground? appalling indeed.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Facts are facts. Sorry if my brand of humor is a little over your head. I’ll keep that in mind for future op’s and I’ll keep it “locker room grade.” Something most right wingers can grasp, cool? a reply to: Jefferton

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well one thing is as sure as death and taxes. That’s the fact that right wing snowflakes need a safe space when they realize they voted for a morally bankrupt criminal. a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

Is this better?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Facts are facts. Sorry if my brand of humor is a little over your head. I’ll keep that in mind for future op’s and I’ll keep it “locker room grade.” Something most right wingers can grasp, cool? a reply to: Jefferton

I honestly did miss the humor of it. I just called it as I saw it.

And just to be clear, I am very left leaning.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I am still waiting on facts and evidence...You provided precious little of either.. silly I know but we do supposedly have this thing about innocent until proven guilty.

But the wackadoo left seems to have embraced he makes me feel bad he is guilty... of what you ask anything just make the bad man go away, this was funny for a while but now its concerning that people are so blinded by the partisanship that they cannot see how this behavior is nothing but a detriment to the country.

Got proof he committed a criime, then impeachment, trial and conviction should occur, until seeing evidence its a lot of hot air and hopes and dreams.

Yes I thought Clintons impeachment was a crock as well.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Re-read your emotional post for answers.

Then, re-read your emotional response.

You are over-emotional and unhinged.

Then you go on with your brainwashed partisan crap.

"Deplorables"

Your not smart enough to figure out the game. You believe in parties, you actually believe they are 2 different governments.

It is the dumbest thing I have observed, and on top of the partisan braiwashed idiots out there, you guys now have a internet platform to spread your brainwashed opinions to others.

You are acting like a hooker knowingly spreading aids, because they think it's good for weightloss.

You will never beat hate with more hate. You can't gain back your self esteem by being negative or trolling.

It's self-destructive and will backfire.

Good luck with life, you are going to need it with that tude.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You sound like a raving lunatic ranting and seething your hatred which conflates a single fact...trump brought in a new lawyer. Did you get a premonition about his last lawyers future? All the trump slurs and other fluff just makes what you say look like a spiteful jab from a guy who hates trump...why would anyone who is basically not an irrational raving trump hater put any stock in what your saying or even read it past the first few lines...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

That's my point...I don't care what another's preference in leader is. If you want to report news then do so...if you want to debate merits then do so...but do it like an adult rationally and intellegently so that anyone who may not share your ideas will actually give you the time of day and maybe think about what you say and who knows possibly might even change their mind from time to time.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Perfect setup.

Inject the "illusions of confusion" and get em all in a comfort zone.

😎

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Your not over anyone's head here bub.

You still think there are 2 parties.

You haven't even graduated from facebook grade politics.

Get over yourself.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Scrubdog

impeachment isn't what removes anyone from office. Bill Clinton was impeached, and remained president. Nixon was about to be impeached, and he resigned ahead of it. With the internet so readily available, it's sad that people still fail to use it to learn things before they type them and look foolish.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for pointing this out! I've had to explain this to at least 50 people since the inauguration.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think it's wise for Trump to bring a criminal lawyer on board.

Emmit Flood...

www.rawstory.com...

www.nytimes.com...

link   
Did Trump cut off your snap off or something?

How can a person want another to go bankrupt?

You have to be morally bankrupt to want that for anyone.

That is spreading evil. Do you worship satan too?

You sure are working for him.

link   

Well one thing is as sure as death and taxes. That’s the fact that right wing snowflakes need a safe space when they realize they voted for a morally bankrupt criminal. a reply to: network dude

I have a sense of humor, hell, I even like it dark.

But someone making partisan charged "jokes" are about as funny as when Trump tries to make "jokes" (although I did laugh when he said he paid for all the campaigns in the republican debate).

For those of us in the middle of the isle wondering what the hell either side is going on about....

This story is just another sensationalized piece to get some clicks. You have your Jerry Springer addicts , and your "Trump is on the way out" drama addicts.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think it's wise for Trump to bring a criminal lawyer on board.

Emmit Flood...

www.rawstory.com...

www.nytimes.com...

LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!!

woops,wrong thread.... Same ending.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and.....
9:41 AM - 11 Mar 2018

bless his little heart.

Clearly, it’s all part of his super duper pooper scooper interdimensional quantum eighteen-octagilion chess moves.

Duh

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join