It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump brings on Clinton impeachment lawyer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Mustache man debarks the the uss trumptanic. Impeachment lawyer Is the next In line for a careeer ending assignment with the tRump administration. IMO it looks like Donny “little hands” tRump knows the end of his presidency is in sight. Look for more unhinged tweets coming soon.

As discussed with the other parental unit last night. I hope he isn’t impeached. I hope he gets voted out of office and far away from having any pardoning power. Then let the justice system tear him into tiny bankrupted pieces.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 2-5-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
oh wow, strong source, pfft

+19 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

As discussed with the other parental unit last night. I hope he isn’t impeached. I hope he gets voted out of office and far away from having any pardoning power. Then let the justice system tear him into tiny bankrupted pieces.

www.cnn.com...

Right, which is why the left and the media have been trying to undo a democratic election since day 1. You guys cant win elections or debates, so you're using all these underhanded tactics to get power and silence opposition.

+14 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

How can anyone take that drivel seriously? You're so wrapped up in your hatred you don't even realize how irrational you come off to others...well except for people who share your hate.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Look. I’m not a Trump fan. Have you heard him speak?
But he is POTUS. And I’m still waiting on evidence. I’d respond but your OP is so dripping with vitriol I have to get Brawny to clean off my phone. Mustache guy? Whodat? Monopoly Man? KFC guy? Lol

edit on 2-5-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's disturbing how people can't handle being wrong and still believe that the parties are 2 diff govs.

One blows, and one really blows, so everyone's happy with getting the one that blows.

And here you are, wishing the one that really blows gets power.

It's like religious finatical-grade politics driven by emotion.

You even state you want him bankrupt, you talk about his hands etc...

What a pathetic outlook.

You should feel bad for helping cause division and continuing the scam.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oooh, CNN.

Cute, what you did there with mis-capitalizing Trump's name. It took a second to figure out if you don't understand the language, or if it was some cute left thing.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

This is great news! Maybe he can prevent Trump from being impeached, like he did for President Clinton!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Are you saying this is fake news? Then again reality is fake news if a person is a rwnj, right? a reply to: snarfbot

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What’s irrational? Ask trumps “other” lawyer how his career is going, lol. a reply to: RickyD

link   

Are you saying this is fake news? Then again reality is fake news if a person is a rwnj, right? a reply to: snarfbot

It's real. The changeover occurs on May 31st. By then, who knows where we'll be.

link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

www.cnn.com...

Right, which is why the left and the media have been trying to undo a democratic election since day 1. You guys cant win elections or debates, so you're using all these underhanded tactics to get power and silence opposition.

Impeachment is right in the constitution.

If they prove a crime, then it is a constitutional obligation to remove him from office.

I say "if" because the report and the trial in the House haven't been submitted yet. If there is no crime, you have no reason to worry whatsoever.

I assume you were wholly opposed to impeaching Bill Clinton - that one didn't even stick with the original mission of the prosecutor, AND, Bill Clinton agreed to speak to Ken Starr.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is great news! Maybe he can prevent Trump from being impeached, like he did for President Clinton!

Clinton was impeached, by the House, run by Republicans. He wasn't convicted in the Senate, where it takes 66 votes to convict.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well reading that just hurt my head.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

impeachment isn't what removes anyone from office. Bill Clinton was impeached, and remained president. Nixon was about to be impeached, and he resigned ahead of it. With the internet so readily available, it's sad that people still fail to use it to learn things before they type them and look foolish.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and.....
9:41 AM - 11 Mar 2018

bless his little heart.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

*shrugs*

So he got a new lawyer.

*yawns*

But I will grant you this; if Trump did anything illegal, he should be punished for it.

This is what's wrong with our country. The rule of law only applies to political opponents.

I get that you hate Trump and everyone who voted for him. It's the nature of our current civil war.

I just hope you're strong enough or your safe space is close enough when you don't get the news or results that you crave.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I really think they should remove pardoning powers from the president. It's self-serving and allows presidents to subvert laws that are made for everyone including those in power! It goes against American values that nobody is above the law.

Donny "Little Hands" Trump, I wonder how Trump would enjoy being addressed by that name!

Everyone please stand...The President of the United States, Donny "Little Hands" Trump!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I prefer, "Moscow Donny" myself.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Even Fox can't sugar coat Trumps dumpster fire of a WH.

fyi....Lawyers don't bail on a winning team, they bail when they know the odds have shifted.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 2-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join