It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of Layla, Change the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok so before I forget, last night I had this Dream where all these people kept playing the piano and they all picked the 2nd half of Layla by Clapton.

There was a lot more to the Dream but this part stood out and I have no idea how to interpret it yet.

Gonna throw in my other favorite Clapton song too for good measure.

You're welcome to add your favorites here too.

Clapton's music has been pretty powerful in my life, especially the two songs above. How about yall? Anyone seen him in concert?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Clapton makes it look so easy!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's really good stuff man, thanks!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

A dream, in which you see a piano or hear the music played on it, is usually perceived easily by a dreamer's mind. This dream indicates a fun and frivolous event that is going to happen to you. If you listen to music in a dream, played on this instrument, it is a sign that you are going to be successful in business.

This is interesting because I'm just now in the first stage of starting my own business!

Hmmmmm!? lol

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Dreams of a modern keyboard piano, reflects approaching of fun events and being to adapt in various situations because of your youth and energy. You will be able to change your tunes and sound at various events or venues as you see fit. You are able to play different voices at different settings. However, be aware of losing your “real” voice when you are able to imitate and learn various sounds.

There were 2 modern keyboard pianos, and I think I saw at least 3 (maybe 4) different people on them throughout.

What's interesting is that my concept of my new business is heavily dependent upon my ability to "play different voices at different settings".

Piano recitals in dreams reflect self-control and training yourself to perform in front of an audience. You will be asked to perform under certain stressful situations where all eyes will be on you.

There were no audiences, except me perhaps - because they were in a room off by themselves but I could hear it throughout the building. I didn't realize what the tune was until I woke up then I instantly knew.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To me the 2nd half of that song (the most powerful part musically imho) represents youthful Love, because when I heard it as a kid I associated it with those feelings. Something deep and meaningful.

I also think I associate the beauty of life and the purpose of life with it. The beauty of a special someone and how everything around them seems to increase in beauty as they radiate lifting the energy of everything up to their level.

Hmmmm, something like that.
I wonder how those feelings tie into this...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Change the World has a recent connotation that's why I threw it in.

About 2 or 3 months ago I was outside having a smoke at maybe 9pm listening to this song on my phone and I looked up into the sky and said "Yeah, she'd really Love me if I could change the world!" and exactly where I was looking, pinpoint, a huge flash happened.

It was a just that small moment of a flash, somehow directly in my point of view, precisely, and my whole body experienced a huge rush of exhilaration.

I was like "OMG are you SERIOUS?", and a bit bewildered.

I thought "what the hell are the aliens trying to tell me with this?", it was instantly once I finished that statement.
It timed up as if the flash was actually the period mark right after the last syllable of 'world' was enunciated.

I wonder if somehow the message was that I already did change Her world? I feel like I did, I feel like that's what it meant. That I did change her world and she'll never forget it. And maybe, just maybe, it was a communication from beyond that she does Love me too for it.

The first song linked, Layla, relates feelings about that same person back when I was much much younger.

I've recently had other dreams of an uncanny nature where I was given information about this reality that aligned perfectly and caused some people to flip out about how impossible it was that I "knew" certain things without actually knowing them.

Because of the frequency of those dream revelations of specific detailed real world information in recent months I'm pretty strongly convinced that the dream universe is part of this physical universe and that there is a solid link through the aether and that the information is conveyed similar to radio waves (invisible but fills the air with noise).
edit on 5/2/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Whoever she is, I can guarantee you had a huge impact on her as well.

That magical sign was your answer.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I was listening to this earlier, it's good.

new topics

top topics

join