It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happens in iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
please without comment it is only for see

img224.exs.cx...

[edit on 18-2-2005 by marinz]

[edit on 18-2-2005 by asala]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just a brief idea what the link contains,
Its an Anti war vid showing both side's from the war in Iraq,

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

Its an Anti war vid showing both side's from the war in Iraq,

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's so sad to watch this video, so many innocent people that sufferd and still suffering because what a few people did. In war it's allways the inocent civilans that get hit the hardest. I also feel for the Americans soldiers that have died och got wounded in a war that didn't need to happen.

The the people that starts the war will never fight in it or have somone in there family fight in the war. They only see nubers and names on a list, they never feel the pain and suffering that comes with war.

It's time to stop the war, stop the pain and suffering. Let's get humanity to work side by side instead of competing with eachother, there are no winners in war.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I could only watch 5 seconds of it when I knew where it was going my good friend I grew up with fromm middle school high school died in iraq
when i found out that whole day I was so drunk and mad/sad

ya stupid thing to do but I'd never thought people I knew would die so soon his name was Thai Vue he died when a motar hit his convoy...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know what happens in Iraq from one soldiers view. I speak to him just about every day and he fills me in. He is the personal bodyguard of the battalion commander.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I spent 12 months in the sandbox. 40 miles north of Baghdad. Everyday was an adventure. Dodging gunfire and praying the next IED didnt have my name on it.

I saw my far share of people die. Civilians, contractors and troops.

Now that I am home, whating the news, I know what the general population doesnt. Though you hear about the 2-3 deaths everyday, you rarely hear about the other dozen that were saved because of someones quick thinking or the Haji's bad timing.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TacOps Security
I spent 12 months in the sandbox. 40 miles north of Baghdad. Everyday was an adventure. Dodging gunfire and praying the next IED didnt have my name on it.

Welcome home! And thank you for your sacrifice

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TacOps Security

I saw my far share of people die. Civilians, contractors and troops.

Now that I am home, whating the news, I know what the general population doesnt. Though you hear about the 2-3 deaths everyday, you rarely hear about the other dozen that were saved because of someones quick thinking or the Haji's bad timing.

Would that be camp speicher? Spelling may be wrong. This is where my buddy is located and said it was roughly 40 miles N. of Baghdad.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Todd
It's time to stop the war, stop the pain and suffering. Let's get humanity to work side by side instead of competing with eachother, there are no winners in war.

yes it's right

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Casualties from all sides in war is inevitable.Furthermore,I think the video has a profound meaning and it's objective is divine-stop all wars.Though I don't think this is possible because we have too many conflicts.I applause and salute anyone that can go around resolving conflicts without the involvement of arms.

top topics

join