It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa sign 1 trump supporter 0

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Textbook definition of terrorism.

The use of violence to achieve a political end.

Antifa=terrorist group of the home grown self radicalized #.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Frankly I think most of them are harmless social outcasts trying to be relevant between tokes on the old crack pipe.

If they met the soon to be Weather Underground folks I met in the early 70's while protesting for peace, they would fill their shorts. Thompson's and clips from an armory robbery laying on the coffee table, next to the dynamite. Even peaceful movements attract those types and I can only imagine what kind of people are popping up in leadership roles in ANTIFA. Young people are easy targets for recruitment by predators.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: soundguy

Actually, I believe jesus did just that on multiple occasions. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..." All he asked was that people glorified god and stopped their sinning. If I remember right, he didn't even demand an apology from the adulteress, just told her to go forth and sin no more.

What jesus never did, was bring up someones past to disregard their future potential.[/quote
So let's open all the prison gates and set them free. I'm sure all the inmates will tell you they have future potential.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I speak about violence from my perspective. No one else's.

If you can't see, as I said in my last post, the startling similarities between the two extremes, my guess is you're a bit too far to one side or the other.

As a slightly more moderate, actually much more moderate, individual I have no trouble seeing the similarities. KKK is Anti-fa is KKK.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Truth there.

Those Weather Underground, and the later SLA, were some scary folks.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m not a supporter of antifa but this is just hilarious. Watch this moronic trump prayer warrior, lol.... try to rip this sign up. Looks like Jesus wasn’t on his side. Seems to me, that once you you get the trump keyboard commandos out of thier moms basement this is what you get. Be sure to turn of the volume so you can hear the mockery. Pure comedy gold.

P.s. Jesus would never, in a million years, endorse a non apologetic adulterous serial liar.

www.rawstory.com...

Your forgetting something very important about Jesus since you mentioned him. He endorsed EVERYONE on the planet which is why you and I and everyone in the world are still here. Everyone is GUILTY of something, and you still get another chance.

You shouldn't say thing like this:

Jesus would never, in a million years, endorse a non apologetic adulterous serial liar.

Less the quote above becomes your own referral when standing before those pearly gates Understand how that could work against you?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes they were. It ended my little foray into activism. I knew immediately those creeps were bad news and I suspect more than a few are still in universities helping form young minds. I'd not be at all surprised to find some of those clowns involved in ANTIFA.

I think they all likely linked back to Chicago, but they started showing up at universities and colleges in California. I only met a2 or 3 maybe, but that was enough. Real anarchists are bad news, no matter how they spin it.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It'd be no surprise at all, knowing where some of the Weather Underground members ended up in the Democratic party hierarchy in certain localities...or involved with them in one facet or another.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

If they met the soon to be Weather Underground folks I met in the early 70's while protesting for peace, they would fill their shorts. Thompson's and clips from an armory robbery laying on the coffee table, next to the dynamite. Even peaceful movements attract those types and I can only imagine what kind of people are popping up in leadership roles in ANTIFA. Young people are easy targets for recruitment by predators.

Maybe your perceptions are part of the problem here. I don't see this "leadership" sailing through modern waters anymore, which is probably why you folks look kinda scared. Look at Occupy and how people took things to a vote, it's pretty much the same with Pandemos and the 5 Star Movement. Direct democracy is coming and it's here to stay.

And then there's people like you, taking the signs with you in case they're too hard to break. Literally. This is so fcking poetic, it's a real shame that you can't see it!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No, we're cautious because we've been out and about in the world. While I can't speak for Blaine, I can for me...I've seen the sorts of folks that gravitate towards organizations like Anti-FA, and the KKK--they're out to change the world, to something that anyone who doesn't fit their preconceived notions will not be welcome in.

As your snide little aside in your last post seems to indicate...

I've no use for any of them, frankly. The mindset is far too reactionary for my tastes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join