It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa sign 1 trump supporter 0

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I don't agree. Groups on the extreme Left or extreme Right attract the same kinds of people. Different stated causes, but still same type of people.

I'm not surprised the proponents are blind to that reality about themselves though. Most of us are not, looking from the outside in.

Occasionally during history they get out of control and Left or Right, the end result is the same.

The KKK burns crosses. ANTIFA burns cop cars. Both need medication or incarceration.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The KKK Burns crosses because of their bigoted ideology, comparing them is peak ignorance

but those kinds of statements get applauded with "social-capital"... so congratulations

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If you can't see the similarities then you really aren't looking closely enough.

Both, or all if you prefer, are fringe movements that resort to violence and/or intimidation in efforts to get their way.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

The KKK Burns crosses because of their bigoted ideology, comparing them is peak ignorance

Oh buuuuhhhhhlllllroar! You can't possibly have the balls to say that these little malcontented pricks burning cops cars aren't doing so because they're filled with bigoted and blind hatred of anyone in a position of "authority." That's a goddamned exercise is self righteous incredulity if you actually believe that.

ANTIFAP burns cop cars and assaults people because they're hate-filled little bastards who can't stand having someone holding a different viewpoint than they have and feel like threats of violence are their only recourse... oh hey, the Klan is a hate filled group of bastards who can't stand having someone of a different race OR BELIEF SYSTEM than they have and have used threats of violence to enact the changes they were demanding(Google some history on the Klan and Catholics, traditionally Republicans, and Jews...) Same effing church, albeit a different pew, friend.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Violent, irrational people who hate those who are not one of them and engage in violence to get attention or get their own way. That seems to fit a lot of groups, both Left and Right. The two keys are intolerance of others or their views and the adolescent belief that using violent means is justified. Perhaps adolescent is not right as most teenagers are smarter than them.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Antifa wears black clothes.

The KKK wears white clothes.

HUGE difference!

HUGE!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The KKK burns crosses. ANTIFA burns cop cars

Christianphobes and Cop phobes.

AKA XENOPHOBES!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

talking about "violence" from a moralist perspective so does the state and government, so does Capitalism, are you prepared to group all them together?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Seriously, the way you all talk about this "spooky" Antifa is almost obsession, you honestly do not have the ability to understand an INDIVIDUAL person because you have been brainwashed by party-electoral politics.

I won't deny that ANARCHISTS have burned police cars, You obviously have no idea the reason they have behind it, you assume and go straight to rightist straw man arguments and dog whistling language

keep at it internet warrior

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Tell me when this spooky Antifa club start advocating for mass genocides and Nazi ideology, until you saying they are the same is just rightist propaganda

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Patriots where Red, And, Blue OH MY!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

no, not "Phobic" just like I didn't call the KKK "phobic"

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have yet to see a single American Antifa that looks like they could bench their own body weight or has been in a fight in their entire life. A bunch of commie nerds who never won a thing in their lives based on their own merit.

I would love it if they were bused into a town near me by Soros or their mommies. I'd be sure to hang another L around their loser necks.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I mean, first, no not all Commies

second, If your goal is to "bash some Antifa" go travel to where they are instead of posture on the internet

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Just above this post you talked from your ass about moralistic approaches to violence and attempted to spin "government violence" as some manner of excuse... then you essentially dug your own grave in this argument by bonding "individual" in your response to me. That's the difference you are asking about. Government "violence" (which anarchists stupidly include essential law enforcement and national defense in) is, more often than not, an authority the majority of the nation has tasked the government with. When it stems from an individual, however, it is a selfish tantrum of violence intended to benefit only the few.

We get it, life is hard and it is a pain in the ass to follow the rules, submit to authority as adulthood requires, and the real world doesn't wipe your ass for you like mommy and daddy did through the childhoods anarchists failed to grow out of... but tough crap, man. Want the truth? I really don't care *why* anarchists burn cop cars any more than I care *why* cops have busted anarchist's heads wide open when the chance presents itself. The cops, however, work for me so I'm alright with them turning this into a war of attrition and, frankly, they will win that war and this country will be all the better for it..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: SKEPTEK

I mean, first, no not all Commies

second, If your goal is to "bash some Antifa" go travel to where they are instead of posture on the internet

But all are pathetic weaklings.

Some of us have family and jobs and can't get paid to go pout in the streets.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Tell me when this spooky Antifa club start advocating for mass genocides and Nazi ideology, until you saying they are the same is just rightist propaganda

Tell me when Trump or anyone else on the spooky American right advocated for genocide, but those asses in ANTIFAP sure did dribble down the front of their little Hot Topic face bandannas calling us "Nazis."

LOL!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Lol, yeah right. a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Let's look at some ANTIFA signs in US protests.

Oh, and this is a beauty!

I don't know about you, but I'm equally offended by both ANTIFA and Neo-Nazi's. You're not?

Ya know, I can't think of anyone Right or Left that I know who likes either group. Thank god they are both tiny groups who represent only themselves.

I'm a Moderate by the way and I frankly don't care which side they think they are on. Any group that uses threats, intimidation, crime or violence to deliver their message sucks for lack of a better word. Juvenile morons.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That top image closely resembles women in another group that ANTIFAP's actions and tactics closely mirror: Islamofacism. Talk about being the monster you claim to hate...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join