It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human nature: Undeserved kindness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

The thread's title "Undeserved kindness" just caught my eye because of something I read last night.

Vicky Noratuk was told during her NDE that forgiveness and unconditional love are the key to life.

Dr. Petti Wagner was also shown the same thing basically during her own murder...

Jesus impressed on her, that if she will not pray and forgive those that were responsible for her kidnapping and murder, it would interfere with the work that He has to do with her. ("Beyond the final frontier" Dr. Petti Wagner)

God's Righteousness vs Man's Righteousness

Jesus said to Vicky Noratuk, when a guy raped and tried to strangle her, "Pray out loud." He said she should forgive and love unconditional. Because this is the key to life. Then Jesus recited: "Vengeance is mine; ... saith the Lord."

I read about a woman that was feeling guilty over an abortion she did. During her nde God talked her, that she should not feel guilty. That she is forgiven and that He loves her. God showed her her child alive and talked her, that He would watch over the baby and that he would be fine. It was wrapped in a soft silky blanket. She touched, holded the baby and kissed him. And she understood that God was a loving, kind, forgiving God and wanted her to live without guilt and pain over a past experience that no longer held validity.

So, the position of God is crystal clear and differs a lot from how people see things, that often are driven by personal and emotional attachments, the wish to cause others guilt and pain (revenge and punish). If someone truely repents, God seems to have no interest in causing someone guilt or pain. We have a good God and a very forgiving one. If we follow His commandments, we can come to him as we are. God seems to be more interested in a restored and functional relationship with Him. He wants, that we will feel good, comfortable and happy.

God's Righteousness vs Man's Righteousness

Vicki Noratuk was born blind. In this Coast-To-Coast interview Vicki describes what it was like to experience sight for the first time. Then she goes on to describe encounters with Jesus, moving through hellish and heavenly realms, and being told she couldn’t stay on the other side because she was to become a mother and teach unconditional love and forgiveness. Jesus, according to Vicki, also told her to tell others about him and her experience: “let them know of this day and tell them that I AM”.

Woman, Blind From Birth, Sees During NDE

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I believe key in that is the sentence "If someone truly repents..."

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Highly recommend reading Sundar Singh's book Heaven and Hereafter...

Singh writes about three meetings he had with a 400 year-old hermit in the Himalayas who was once a disciple of Jernaus (nephew of Francis Xavier).

VERY fascinating stuff...

Around 1912, the Maharishi of Kailas was said by missionary Sadhu Sundar Singh to be an over-300-year-old Christian hermit in a Himalayan mountain cave with whom he spent some time in deep fellowship. Singh said the Maharishi was born in Alexandria, Egypt, and baptized by the nephew of St. Francis Xavier.

Longevity Myths

But soon the Master took me by the hand and raised me up and then addressed me thus, ‘My faithful servant, I now grant thee life everlasting for thou shalt never die, and will live in the body till my second coming which is now near at hand. Henceforth thou shalt spend thy time in praying and interceding for My Church now militant on earth and this will be thy special service.’ After the Lord had finished speaking I was given a new heart, a heart cleansed from sin and all its pollutions, and I felt as though I was born anew. Then I was the Lord and His great army of holy angels departs towards heaven.

Heaven and Hereafter - Sundar Singh

His name was Jernaus and he was a nephew of the world renowned Catholic St. Francis Xavier, who lived from 1506 to 1552. Xavier was the most important Jesuit missionary

The Mystery of the Maharishi of Mt. Kailash

One of the Newspapers that was published from North India said: "Our world less, selfless and godly brother Sadhu Sunder Singh has discovered the Christian hermit, the Maharishi at Kailash, who has for years been on the snowy Himalayas praying and interceding for the world. Sadhu Sunder Singh had revealed to the world the secret of one of the members of our mission the Maharishi at Kailash."

Kailash Maharishi - The Christian Hermit

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Should we keep a grudge until someone repents and turns to God?

No.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Out6of9Balance because: to answer my own question

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

No, that would taint your soul. In older days they would have just been avoided by the community. That's a little more difficult nowadays.
That's where the legal system now comes into play, even if it might not be perfect it's the best we got.

And the important part is anyways happening between them and god. Worry about your own soul and leave the rest to "whom it might concern".

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Not in Dr. Petti Wagner's case...

Under instruction from Jesus, Wagner used the spoon as a screwdriver and removed one of the windows. Before she can escape however, God had another instruction: “I want you to pray for David,” He said. “At this moment, the engines of his plane are stopping in the middle of the sky.”

David, it turns out, is the mastermind behind Wagner's abduction. His plane was about to crash but Wagner was told to pray for his soul. It seems incredible to me that God should insist that Wagner ask Him to forgive someone whose fate has already been determined, though it is not only David for whom Wagner had to pray for:

“... George!”, the Holy Spirit affirmed. “At this very moment, his car is on Highway 10, just a few miles from here, travelling ninety miles an hour and crashing into the back of a flatbed truck!”

The Lord impressed on me that I should forgive all those who had been responsible for my kidnapping and murder. I could not understand this. 'Why?' I said. 'If I could pray, I would be praying for myself!' God said, 'If you do not pray and forgive them right now, then it will interfere with the work you and I have to do together'. I said, 'Lord, I do not know how to pray'. He responded, 'I will teach you'. He told me to say, 'God forgive them, they knew not what they were doing'.

Murdered Heiress: Living Witness

Life had never been better. I owned prime property, had a research clinic with five doctors working for me, achieved three doctorates, and four multimillion dollar corporations, which I had built up myself employing many people. I was worth many, many millions of dollars.

The full story of how I was kidnapped and murdered is recorded in my book, Murdered Heiress. Immediately after I was electrocuted it was a case of, 'out of the body and present with the Lord'. Immediately the current was switched on I was dead. In one second I was walking across the top of the universe with my long purple velvet robe on, not yet realising I was going to meet royalty. There, in front of me, was Jesus.

Murdered Heiress: Living Witness

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No no no. Jesus was poor. "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god"

If you get rewarded with wealth I'd suspect foul play. #notmygod
Money is evil, the devil's favourite tool.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, David, Solomon, Joseph of Arimathea ( Jesus' uncle) were all rich...

Solomon said:

“He that trusteth in his riches shall fall” ~ Prov. 11:28

Money isn't the problem, the love of money IS (greed).

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. ~ 1 Timothy 6:10

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I admit it's not exactly my area of expertise but I believe to be rich as David fe or Solomon which were both kings is very different than an average civilian. The wealth of a king is the wealth of his "nation" and was used to feed and protect their subjects.

In Dr. Petti Wagner's case he got paid by the devil to forgive something unforgivable in an attempt to outsmart god's justice.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: Milkweed

there would be nothing wrong with that, would there be?

If you can't see something wrong with God loving one child and not another then Idk what to say.

Who's to say God doesn't love them all?

Where is God loving one child and ignoring the other?

People like to say it's based off of how life here in the world treats us, but we cannot have it two ways.

Either God controls everything for everyone all the time in order to show us this love you say He does not have or displays to only some, or He waits to show us love until we pass on and lets us decide for ourselves who will and will not receive kindness from others here on earth.

If the child is neglected by his or her parents, who did that really? Was it God or some other human being who chose to be an absolute horrific human being?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join