It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human nature: Undeserved kindness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi all,

let's talk about our nature.

1 Peter 5;10 But God shows undeserved kindness to everyone.

If you had to do something for everything you receive you'd be busy all day surviving. As a baby you're not able to do much, yet you are given everything to survive (usually), if you're lucky your parents will care for you. Howcome you deserve(d) all of that and howcome some get it and some are abandoded by their parents?

Some claim the universe aids to their survival and life, but can the universe in itself create all of what happens in your life. As far as I know the universe is not much more than dead matter and gasses. There must be a force of love caring for us humans, the inhabitants of earth. As we care for our children, a power makes sure we receive the universe consists of what we need. A consciousness or spirit provides, this is good, and what did we do to deserve this?

Consider this, you came into existence usually through the love of two people. The first years of your existence you are very dependent and in the later years you still are dependent, if not of humans, still of the things you need to survive like food. We never stop being dependent and we cannot help ourselves being like this and usually we have other dependent people to fulfill these needs. Isn't there an end to this cycle of dependency where we have someone or something undependent, God?

I think you get my point by now.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Where is the undeserved kindness for babies who never experience love?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Milkweed

yea, why do some people murder? why do some people steal? why do some people lie? who knows the answer to that?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

yea, why do some people murder? why do some people steal? why do some people lie? who knows the answer to that?

So does God just pick and choose who gets undeserved love?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

there would be nothing wrong with that, would there be?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

there would be nothing wrong with that, would there be?

If you can't see something wrong with God loving one child and not another then Idk what to say.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There's something wrong with that, and it's not God's fault. Love is mutual, but the sun shines for the righteous as well as the wicked.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Howcome you deserve(d) all of that and howcome some get it and some are abandoded by their parents?

As a baby, you don't get to answer all that question. You do not have the consciousness of an adult person. The same thing goes for animals. That question should be answered by your parent. Now as as parent, why do you want to have baby? Why do you abandon your baby?

Isn't there an end to this cycle of dependency where we have someone or something undependent, God?

Yes, you have the intelligence to learn and use tools, either to survive on your own or in group. Even if you are alone in jungle or non populated Island, you won't die.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Isn't there an end to this cycle of dependency where we have someone or something undependent, God?

Yes, you have the intelligence to learn and use tools, either to survive on your own or in group. Even if you are alone in jungle or non populated Island, you won't die.

You think? You don't even know me.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You think? You don't even know me.

Well... Your OP didn't specify anything about you.. If you could be more specific of certain condition, then I may offer different perspective. So if you don't mind what do you mean by "dependable" to others?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed
Where is the undeserved kindness for babies who never experience love?

INFANTS' PARADISE ...

In heaven, children are there, all the ones who died young, in childbirth, or were aborted.
Link

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Sometimes other people have food you need, or money you need. You work for money, sometimes you depend on others for work and money. You didn't make the bike you ride yourself. I don't think anybody is independent.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Sometimes other people have food you need, or money you need. You work for money, sometimes you depend on others for work and money. You didn't make the bike you ride yourself. I don't think anybody is independent.

It depends on what you need for survival. I have known monks live in solitude in caves or on mountains on their own alone. They may not have all the things other people have, but they survive.

You need money to buy things you can't work yourself. But if you gather your own food either by farming or fishing or hunting, you would not need money to buy food. Things like bike, mobile phone, tv etc are not vital to survival. So, I can't find anything to suggest that you can't survive without depending on others.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

First of all you get born because two people #, for most there's no love involved, we are exactly like rats (still) in that regards. So if you consider god to be love only babies coming out of a pure union are really "God's blessed children".
The rest of us is born as sinners. But we receive "undeserved kindness" and that means we can find our way to love/god through our own effort.

I don't know where you get the idea from there has to be something independent? Everything is fundamentally interconnected. It's like your asking your right foot to leave your body and live on its own....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Still you depend upon nature for food, that is if you have to eat ofcourse.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Are you talking about God as "Him" being dependent?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

It depends on what you need for survival. I have known monks live in solitude in caves or on mountains on their own alone. They may not have all the things other people have, but they survive.

You need money to buy things you can't work yourself. But if you gather your own food either by farming or fishing or hunting, you would not need money to buy food. Things like bike, mobile phone, tv etc are not vital to survival. So, I can't find anything to suggest that you can't survive without depending on others.

People bring food to those Monks or they would starve.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well yes, obviously. God exists through us, we through it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join