It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

and what kind of names have been used on these boards referring to liberals?
so, why do the conservatives hate the liberals so much. ya know, I was reading an article about the no longer trump tower fire in Azerbaijan... lol.... there was actually someone suggesting that it was time to go hunting for the liberals.
as if some crazy american liberal travels halfway around the world just to burn down a trump tower...

and there's recordings online, ain't gonna hunt them down, of a white separatist leader claiming that they are at war, and saying about heather heyer, she is just a casualty of that war, that it was just one less liberal in the world. or something to that extent.

and, I don't even want to go into how many times something akin to this is said on these boards!!
do you really think we are gonna just sit around and wait till someone does something to us?? go read some of the posts on these forums!!! see how many seem to suggest that for some reason, liberals shouldn't be allowed to live.. at least not here, in the US, where they were born, where heck, their forefathers may have fought to this country to be born!!
what happened to heather could easily happen to us!
why don't you ask how many of us have been sexually assaulted, abused, raped by some power hungry idiot who believed his power and wealth gave him free license to act this way?
like I said, trump has molded himself into the reflection of what his camp is, wants, believes in, and feels.
just like every other politician out there in the world. the problem is the people... the voters.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What has Trump done????

Triggered a bunch of folks for running and winning the last election.

Exposed their corruption and the lengths they have gone to maintain their power.

Exposed just how broken our political system is.

Exposed just how broken our judicial system is.

Exposed just how effed up main stream media is.

I would have said exposed how effed up our intelligence and other government agencies are, but we've always known that.

Honestly as things are right now.

The United States of Dysfunction should just separate.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

managed to create, and get others to believe an alternative reality to the point where we might as well just fracture the danged timeline and go our separate ways.... otherwise known as...
the rapture!!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

James Hodgkinson said the same things as people on these boards. It doesn't mean they are going to go out Republican hunting.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He turned me into a Newt.

This post wins at the internet for the day.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All it took was beating Hillary.

All Hell has broken loose !!

😎

Hillary beat herself.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You have drunk deep from.Mother Russia's well, child.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

and what kind of names have been used on these boards referring to liberals?

This is called moving the goal posts. The question asked wwas what hillary did to me, I answered. As for the rest of your post, deal with it. It's politics, both sides have their crazies. The left just has a lot more of them.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To see the lefties so butt hurt bogging down
a duly elected Pres. by the people. Never once
giving the guy a fair chance from day one. In
a ridiculous display of unpatriotic play pen
tantrums. When an outside victory from
anyone not a member of the CFR, TLC, SKULL
AND BONES etc. Is exactly what politics
needed in this country? Well that's just lame.
Get on board or get your cry baby asses out
of the way and act like an american.
And if you're not an american act like one any
way. Cause you never know.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Says the neo McCarthyist's.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, trump has on far more than one occasion made me very embarrassed that he is the President of the United States. That is a fact.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, trump has on far more than one occasion made me very embarrassed that he is the President of the United States. That is a fact.

I didn't know this I think that's just horrible.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And you've got a double dose of Joe McCarthy in your DNA.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What damage has been done to the country? What services or ways of life of law-abiding citizens have been impacted? None.

He’s a terrible human being based on your personal and intimate knowledge of him as a person? You don’t have that kind of information.

What democratic norms have been disrupted? None.

What stressful international situations has he created? None.

You just showed you base your dislike of him on nothing whatsoever, thereby proving the OP’s point.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Actually McCarthy was a Republican.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Was that before the parties switched though?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'd rather not do it all over and just go forward with what we got. When I see people lamenting about the US glory days and wanting to make American great again, I just think of this song:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: intrepid

Was that before the parties switched though?

It was the 50's. So no.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Actually McCarthy was a Republican.

Like the "Two" Party's arent one big fiction.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What damage has been done to the country? What services or ways of life of law-abiding citizens have been impacted? None.

He is attacking the free press thus destroying its credibility. Throw in the Justice Department too.

He’s a terrible human being based on your personal and intimate knowledge of him as a person? You don’t have that kind of information.

Yes I do. It's reported on EVERY. DAY. OF. THE. YEAR. Hell he releases it in Tweets all the time too.

What democratic norms have been disrupted? None.

Trump literally lives to do things his way precedent be damned. He can't even build a functioning cabinet and it has been shown that he prioritizes loyalty over experience and knowledge of the job. Like a dictator of a 3rd world country would do.

What stressful international situations has he created? None.

Iran nuclear deal. N. Korea negotiations (only just recently have things calmed down). He's making enemies out of our allies and cozying up with dictators. He is starting trade wars for no reason.

You just showed you base your dislike of him on nothing whatsoever, thereby proving the OP’s point.

How so? Because you asked a bunch of questions and answered them for me without giving me the time to respond?

The damage Trump does isn't some big over-arching damage that can be pointed at individually. The damage he does is marginal and something that happens with each day he breaks away from 240+ years of civics. It is damage that won't continue once he leaves office, but will last nonetheless. I know you don't agree with me and are choosing not to see these things, so don't bother arguing back with me. I said my piece on why I don't like the man and I'm done.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join