It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

My company might lose out because of this and we might lose revenue, so people I know might have to be fired. How's that?

So basically....no.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have an issue with trumps is his epa chief.

I love the forest and have been swimming in the same river all my life.

I hate worrying that the factories up stream now have the legal right to put even more chemicals in that river.

I also don't like his stance on renewable energy. Coal and oil are the past, old man trump needs to step into the future with the rest of us before he gets left behind.

But the big worry is for my mother , a women who depends on the aca.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

LOL...

Pretty much!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I respect your response. Thanks.

I would only add...worry is one thing, but hate is something altogether different. I wouldn't characterize your concerns as 'hate', unlike some here who truly "hate" the man and have said as much on occasions too numerous to count.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But no, in order for me to hate him, he had to have apparently came and personally kicked my puppy or something...

Makes me wonder how many of them were personally hurt by hillary doesn't it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Did hillary personally do any of these things to you?

And if not why the hate for her I wonder?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's really quite the paradox, in one breath they'll tell you trump has accomplished nothing, in the next they'll tell you he's the greatest threat to the USA.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I see everyone likes to blame the Presidents of the past so I'm blaming this one..

-Alee

ooooooooooooof course you are.

Dorian Soran

Seems like you had a lil somethin somethin more to say there. Care to elaborate?

-Alee

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hillary did call me a deplorable person, just based on my support of trump, so there's that.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Fair question, but Hillary was never president.

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I respect your response. Thanks.

I would only add...worry is one thing, but hate is something altogether different. I wouldn't characterize your concerns as 'hate', unlike some here who truly "hate" the man and have said as much on occasions too numerous to count.

And then trying to make the word dislike fly?
That's just ga damn preposterous.

link   

How far back in time do we have to go, in order to get you guys n gals looking ahead again?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That's your choice not to have health insurance, I haven't had health insurance in years either but I could easily sign up for it if I wanted to, you could too.

It's BS that we're pretty much forced to buy it but you could say the same about anything our tax dollars are spent on. I don't want my money going into fighting wars overseas but the military is socialized and I have no choice. Sucks but I deal with it because I have no choice.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Oh, I don't know, probably about 1950 or so would probably be a good start.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You know , hate might be a word like love .Without a action it is dead . In Hillary's case it may have been such a extreme degree of dislike for her that the closest thing people could have done would have been to vote for Trump . Trumps election came about as a culmination of dislike for the GOP as well as the Dem's .In Canada we got the liberals because the majority agreed it was anyone but Harper . I think that is what happened in the US .

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

How far back in time do we have to go, in order to get you guys n gals looking ahead again?

The mid 50's.

Mexico still had a strong economy and was a worthy partner for our growth.

America still had a strong middle class.

The CIA had not yet infiltrated our homes via creation of agencies like the Department of Education, Homeland Security, etc.

There was no DEA.

The FBI was mostly concerned with keeping the president from looking like a tool, not entraping mentally retarded muslims and killing innocent Americans.

There was no war on drugs to decimate the nuclear family unit

There was no petro dollar to decimate global micoeconomies.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Look the fact that even during this exchange you wont say "The russians using facebook was all BS" means you believe it..

edit on 2-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Can't forget about Segregation, massive racism, women having practically no say, rape and domestic abuse swept under the rug.

Taxes were at an all time high, the rest of the world was still recovering from being destroyed due to WWII, the population was bottom heavy with the Baby Boomers just starting to be born, the social safety net was MUCH stronger than it is today.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Can't forget about Segregation, massive racism, women having practically no say, rape and domestic abuse swept under the rug.

Taxes were at an all time high, the rest of the world was still recovering from being destroyed due to WWII, the population was bottom heavy with the Baby Boomers just starting to be born, the social safety net was MUCH stronger than it is today.

Yeah, lots of room for improvement. Imagine if we could do it all over, but not let the FBI marginalize an entire subsection of the country. Or not allow the Federal government to exert control over our education and help create a scenario where 3/4's of all middle school students can't do basic math.

The 50's are where the "deep state" seized control.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: introvert

Look the fact that even during this exchange you wont say "The russians using facebook was all BS" means you believe it..

What kind of crappy logic is that?

I know Russians use Facebook. Whether or not they used it for the purpose of changing votes and were effective enough to get people to change their votes is another matter that I am not too concerned about. I made no claims about it either.

The fact remains that you made claims that you could not back up, could not quote me saying what you claim and it appears you are a liar.

Again, not my problem. I am not accountable for your lack of integrity and honesty.

You are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join