It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here you go again, making a thread all about you! Asking endless distracting questions about who posted what.

Do you ever give up?

It's not about you...unless of course you would like to actually respond to the OP with an actual answer! An answer about what Trump has done to YOU personally.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here you go again, making a thread all about you! Asking endless distracting questions about who posted what.

The other member made a very specific claim and I am asking him to prove it. A request they also made in this thread.

Are you going to bust their balls over it as well?

Do you ever give up?

I have every right to ask someone to prove their claims.

It's not about you...unless of course you would like to actually respond to the OP with an actual answer! An answer about what Trump has done to YOU personally.

I already did. Did you not read it?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This is a funny thread.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: gortex

What specific thing (or things) has Trump done to YOU, personally, to cause all this hatred toward the man?

Does a political leader have to do something to me personally for me to dislike them ?

My dislike (not hate) stems from the way he bullies and denigrates people who disagree with him , the way he has divided a once great nation for his own political gain and for the shame he brings to the office he holds , he's also a compulsive liar.

The left has and the media has divided this STILL great nation.

Is that why Trump supporters say “I don’t care what Trump does, as long as he pisses off liberals!”

You say divided, I don’t think you know what that word means.

I have never said that.. And I 'll Bet you cant find one post on here saying that.

Can you find a post where I said the Russians used social media to get Trump elected?

So you think the Russian collusion story is all BS?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What specific thing (or things) has Trump done to YOU, personally, to cause all this hatred toward the man?

Does a political leader have to do something to me personally for me to dislike them ?

My dislike (not hate) stems from the way he bullies and denigrates people who disagree with him , the way he has divided a once great nation for his own political gain and for the shame he brings to the office he holds , he's also a compulsive liar.

Is that why Trump supporters say “I don’t care what Trump does, as long as he pisses off liberals!”

I have never said that.. And I 'll Bet you cant find one post on here saying that.

Can you find a post where I said the Russians used social media to get Trump elected?

I thought this was about the Russians using social media to get Trump elected. Couldn't find that quote, huh?

Oh well.

Dishonest people will be dishonest.
edit on 2-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ScepticScot

Pol Pot killed millions of his own people. Has Trump killed anyone in YOUR family???

Anyone at all?

Pol Pot didn't kill anyone in my family either. Should I think he is probably just misunderstood?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"What has Trump done????"

From what I hear 22 Big Macs, 35 McChicken and 64 orders of fries since taking office.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
"What has Trump done????"

From what I hear 22 Big Macs, 35 McChicken and 64 orders of fries since taking office.

lol And alot of extra ice creamm
edit on 2-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Did Obama do anything to you personally? I'm sure people dislike Trump for the exact same reasons you don't like Obama and it's not because he personally bullied you or stole your lunch money.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Did Obama do anything to you personally? I'm sure people dislike Trump for the exact same reasons you don't like Obama and it's not because he personally bullied you or stole your lunch money.

Obama actually did something in the OP to me..

I have not had health insurance in 4 years. Thanks Obama..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So then no one should dislike the school shooters, Hitler, child rapists because “what did they do to you personally “???

That’s some crazy logic lol

Dislike em all you want. The amount you
squawk about Trump? The word is hate.

edit on Ram50218v22201800000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I thought this was about the Russians using social media to get Trump elected. Couldn't find that quote, huh?

Oh well.

So to be clear you dont think the Russians used social media to help get Trump elected? And that was all Bull Shi..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No. Activism in a workers union might be happening in my own interest, but it sure as hell would be in the best interests of others as well. And yes, we shouldn't conflate political concepts like "left" and the "right" with your narrow 2 party oligarchy. That would be foolish indeed.
Are you still going to address my point or is this some silent agreement out of respect for the sad Trumpets?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yeah, we'll just overlook the fact that my healthcare premiums went up about 74% since Obama-Care was enacted...under Obama. But we won't get into that, because it would be off-topic.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I had insurance since I was 22 Then Obama happened and I lost it at 41.. I cant afford it so I cant have it..
And Obama wanted me to pay for not being able to afford it.

What a jackass..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I had insurance since I was 22 Then Obama happened and I lost it at 41.. I cant afford it so I cant have it..
And Obama wanted me to pay for not being able to afford it.

What a jackass..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Oh well.

So to be clear you dont think the Russians used social media to help get Trump elected? And that was all Bull Shi..

To be clear, I think you are being completely dishonest and lack the integrity to admit that you lied.

As far as anything else, I am not compelled to answer any of your questions when I said nothing about Russia using social media and it appears you are employing a strawman.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

can you prove that it was because of anything that obama did though?
do you remember what it was like before obamacare took effect??
there were people who were finding the cost of the insurance, the high deductibles, the copays unmanageable then also. there were businesses that were finding the cost of providing decent insurance to their employees were unmanageable also.

a friend of mine recently have surgery, and she was complaining that the doctor was demanding something around $800 before he would operate and blaming that on obama....
till I reminded her of the $2000 the surgeon wanted before he would operate on my broken ankle, which was before obamacare.
the healthcare system was a disaster before obamacare, and although obamacare really wasn't the grand solution, at least he tried..
and, I would really like to see someone come up with a decent justification for using taxdollars to pay for the healthcare of those that the gov't deems as "worthy" of the help while letting so many of those taxpayers fall through the cracks and find themselves left out of the loop so badly!!!
so, what you are really saying is that you are also finding yourself out of that loop, join the crowd!! been there for quite a few years, much longer than you I would venture, an't it just grand to know that while you are helping to support this great healthcare system, you're not one of the lucky ones to take advantage of it?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

... Are you still going to address my point or is this some silent agreement out of respect for the sad Trumpets?

There is not agreement, silent or otherwise. Although off-topic, if you'd care to go look at the dates when healthcare costs skyrocketed practically exponentially, you'll have to look somewhere other than Trump's presidency! (i.e. Obama, Bush(s), Clinton, etc.) Now who's the one with the blind obedience?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

He never beat Hillary. He cheated.

Calm down, nessy. You might just break the internet.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join