It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Who cares? Social media seems to be for the kids

If it was for the kids how did the Russians use social media to make us vote for Trump?

That's a loaded question.

No one can make another person vote for someone through social media.

So that was all BS?

Did I say anything about Russia using social media to make people vote for Trump?

No. I did not.

Not sure why you would even ask such a stupid question.
edit on 2-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If it was for the kids how did the Russians use social media to make us vote for Trump?

So that was all BS?

Did I say anything about Russia using social media to make people vote for Trump?

No. I did not.

So it was all BULL SHI...??

ETA its ok you can say it, we all know...
edit on 2-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: network dude

Did Trump grab YOU by the "fuzzy" spot???

Did you ever personally witness Trump grab someone by the 'fuzzy' spot??? Or, did the media just tell you he grabbed 'billions' of women by the 'fuzzy' spot?

God I wish he would....I could use the capital influx!!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So that was all BS?

No. I did not.

Yes. Your question was bull#.

How you managed to take my comment and think it had anything to do with Russia is absurd.

Oh well.

Kids these days...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So that was all BS?

No. I did not.

How you managed to take my comment and think it had anything to do with Russia is absurd.

Oh well.

Kids these days...

You said social media was for the kids.. But you think the russians used it to get Trump elected..

That does not follow..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

And your's is a very interesting point, and somewhat to the underpinning of the theme here. Specifically the matter of 'The Establishment' line you refer to. I would think people here in the US would be jumping for joy over Trump smashing the 'establishment' paradigm, especially being trapped in the two-party system the way we are in this country. Consequently, just as you have opined, there is little difference between the democrats and republicans really. Yet we have these deep chasms of political divide between the party's. And, this is kind of the point; people actually listen to what all these politicians "say" to the public, and then they form their partisan opinions. However, they ignore what these same politicians do behind closed doors...and that is corrupt everything, collude with each other and scoff at the American taxpayer/voter as suckers.

It's both infuriating and frightening. Trump isn't my personal hero, he truly isn't, but he's smashed more of the 'establishment' mold than just about anyone else has even attempted to do in the past 50-60 years. No matter how you slice it, this is a good thing (for BOTH democrats and republicans). The media is signed up (for life) with the 'establishment' elite, and they have collectively declared "WAR" on Trump...because he's the biggest threat to their empire in a very long time. Yet much like the people drink the kool-aid these politicians "talk" about in public, they also allow the media and these same politicians to form their opinions for them about Trump, hence the question in the OP (i.e. What has he done to people personally).

Politicians are ALL pretty much lying, cheating, stealing, douchebags who speak with forked tongues and talk out of both sides of their mouths. They promise the moon and stars, and deliver little but to themselves. Yet people are blinded by their silver forked tongues. They believe these lying pieces of excrement we call politicians.

Trump, despite all of his warts and unlikable character flaws...is not a career politician. He never has been. He doesn't care what all these career politicians think, and he must gotten rid of as a result. He is a threat to their very existence, and the longer he is allowed to carry on the bigger threat he poses to their grand ruse of the American public. The charade by politicians, on both the left and the right, is under threat. Politicians simply cannot allow this to happen, their whole way of (fat) life is at risk.

Why can't people just drop the partisan / personality politics for a moment and see this?

Hence the OP...what has Trump done to you personally?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What specific thing (or things) has Trump done to YOU, personally, to cause all this hatred toward the man?

Does a political leader have to do something to me personally for me to dislike them ?

My dislike (not hate) stems from the way he bullies and denigrates people who disagree with him , the way he has divided a once great nation for his own political gain and for the shame he brings to the office he holds , he's also a compulsive liar.

The left has and the media has divided this STILL great nation.

Is that why Trump supporters say “I don’t care what Trump does, as long as he pisses off liberals!”

You say divided, I don’t think you know what that word means.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So then no one should dislike the school shooters, Hitler, child rapists because “what did they do to you personally “???

That’s some crazy logic lol

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So that was all BS?

No. I did not.

Oh well.

Kids these days...

You said social media was for the kids.. But you think the russians used it to get Trump elected..

That does not follow..

I did not say I think the Russians used it to get Trump elected.

That is why your question is absurd and is based on your own ignorant assumptions.

No wonder you can't follow along. You don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What?

Why can't people just drop the partisan / personality politics for a moment and see this?

Give Mr. Presents a chance! And for what exactly?

So you guys voted to have tax cuts for the rich, escalations in Syria and no affordable healthcare whatsoever?

And now you think this is a personal issue? That's pretty Hillaryous, I'll give you that!

edit on 2-5-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

link   

Today.

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm just wondering...
just what did hillary do "personally" to any of them???

it must of something, really, really bad, because they are still focused on her and she's really been pretty much out of the picture since the election..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The post is actually Here

However, I don't think you actually read the post you're responding to.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

What specific thing (or things) has Trump done to YOU, personally, to cause all this hatred toward the man?

Does a political leader have to do something to me personally for me to dislike them ?

My dislike (not hate) stems from the way he bullies and denigrates people who disagree with him , the way he has divided a once great nation for his own political gain and for the shame he brings to the office he holds , he's also a compulsive liar.

Is that why Trump supporters say “I don’t care what Trump does, as long as he pisses off liberals!”

I have never said that.. And I 'll Bet you cant find one post on here saying that.

link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I see everyone likes to blame the Presidents of the past so I'm blaming this one..

-Alee

ooooooooooooof course you are.

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

it's hilarious you think just because he's not a politician he couldn't be corrupt as hell.

you described him to a tee here -

Politicians are ALL pretty much lying, cheating, stealing, douchebags who speak with forked tongues and talk out of both sides of their mouths. They promise the moon and stars, and deliver little but to themselves. Yet people are blinded by their silver forked tongues. They believe these lying pieces of excrement we call politicians.

how do you not see that??

smashed the establishments role? lol that's rich.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Today.

Quote please.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Well, that wasn't the context of that statement. It was about dropping the partisan politics and personality politics for long enough to recognize the lying ways of ALL politicians (left and right), and the "establishment" collusion of both sides, in nobody's interest but their own (i.e. the politicians best interests, not the American public).

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I have never said that.. And I 'll Bet you cant find one post on here saying that.

Can you find a post where I said the Russians used social media to get Trump elected?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Glad you think it's just all funny and hilarious.

Frankly, I don't, but you're entitled to your opinion.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join